Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2023, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

The more info the better. And one over the other could be slightly more detailed on some aspects, like family.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 12:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2023, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

I was looking over Courtney's TV history on IMDB and he does tend to do a lot of roles that are in the Drama/Crime field. I wonder if that's a favourite or most comfortable genre for him.
Old 06-30-2023, 01:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That does seem curious. Wonder if he's ever spoken about it?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-30-2023, 07:15 PM
Graphics Team

He is good at it, so it is good to stick to something you are good at.

Could it be that he has been typecast as well? Or only gets offers for those sorts of parts?
Old 07-23-2023, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

^^ That's possible too. It's like with a lot of comedic actors, people don't think they an do anything serious. So maybe it's a typecast thing?
Old 07-29-2023, 11:03 PM
Graphics Team

Yes it could be exactly like that. So many actors people don't realise can do comedy or can do drama because they only do one or the other or keep getting those roles without being allowed to branch out.
Old 07-30-2023, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

It does make me wonder what he'd be like in a comedy role now though!
Old 08-06-2023, 03:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe one day you'll find out

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-06-2023, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

It would be fun. come one Court, you can do it!
Old 08-14-2023, 01:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-14-2023, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

I noticed too that his character went from wearing glasses to not, and I wonder if it was just an oversight or not.

Source: IMDb.com
Old 08-15-2023, 02:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Decided he looked better without?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-16-2023, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

It just seemed odd that as a character 95% of the time he has glasses on and when he doesn't it's like, okay contacts?
Old 08-17-2023, 02:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe there are times he doesn't need them? Or he takes a break?

I should wear mine when looking at screens (E.G. phone, tablet/ipad, computer), but don't necessarily need them. Sometimes in the morning I check my phone without putting my glasses on as I'm not ready to wear them yet. Sometimes I take a break from wearing my glasses too since I wear them all the time but that's more if I'm looking at paper close up (which I don't need to wear my glasses for)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread