Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2023, 12:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I prefer his character in OC. He seems to have more depth too for me in it

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

^^ It really does, plus after the story arc for his wife Cathy, or is it Kathy?, There's this grit and determination that is unlike the Stabler from SVU.
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 01:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Agreed. He has a different motivation in life. It has clearly affected him, but I also don't know that he's fully dealt with the emotions either

(I think it is Kathy)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-14-2023, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

^ I googled and it is "Kathy" .
Old 03-18-2023, 06:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what I thought

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-19-2023, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

I've never noticed before because its always just verbal, so not always sure.
Old 03-20-2023, 12:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is hard to tell when names are verbal

I presumed it because of Kathleen. I always figured that she was named after her mother. So they had Kathleen after Kathy & then Elliot Jr after Elliot

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-20-2023, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

^^ That would make more sense yes. Although I have seen Kathleen spelled with a C sometimes. Parents trying to make their kid stand out more?
Old 03-21-2023, 01:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Parents spell things however they want now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-22-2023, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

^ Even when it's not grammatically correct in how you should be pronouncing it.
Old 03-23-2023, 12:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes Frustratingly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-25-2023, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Then people get upset that you're pronouncing their name wrong..
Old 04-03-2023, 12:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes

credit:unknown

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-03-2023, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Classic Stabler!
Old 04-04-2023, 12:54 AM