Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2006, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Aw Chocolate and sleep what a powerful combination. Thanks for the info.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 12-14-2006, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

Yah, I think they just didn't know what to do or say after that point and avoided each other. Young love is so cute.

I was randomly watching yesterday's episode of Days of Our Lives just now on Soapnet and at the end of the episode, they played one of Ari's songs! No one in his camp knew anything about it so it was definitely a surprise.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never blamed Dean for the whole break they were both so young at the time and it was their first time dealing with an I love you. Yes young love is sweet
Old 12-16-2006, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

It's been such a crazy week. My sister and her husband went to Disney World from Sunday to Wednesday, so I was playing "mom" for a few days with her 4 kids. It was fun at first, but by the end, I was definitely ready for those parents to come home.

Then on Thursday night, I slept over my friend's house to help her with her 4 kids while her husband went away on an overnight business trip, and I had taken Friday off from work, so we did some shopping.

This morning I have a viewing for a friend of the family who passed away a few days ago. This afternoon I have a wedding for someone at work, which I wouldn't mind going to if it was closer to my house, but it's an hour away in a town I've never heard of or been near, so I'm worried about getting lost. Then, because I didn't want to drive home too late, I mentioned something about having to miss the reception because of my family's Christmas dinner tonight. So - viewing, wedding, and fake Christmas dinner all in one day - I'm going to be wiped out by the end of the day!

The first time I saw Mean Girls, it was while I was babysitting, and I felt weird watching it with the kids b/c of the strong language and stuff. But when I watched it by myself for the first time, I enjoyed it much more. We have a tv in the kitchen so I always put something on while I'm eating dinner, and there was a time a few months ago where Mean Girls was on at least one of the movie channels every single day at dinner time for like 3 weeks in a row. It was cool.

Steph, is Ari pronounced like Are-ee or Air-ee? Every time I read his name, I'm not quite sure how to say it. But that's awesome they played his song on DOOL!
Old 12-16-2006, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

Whoa, it's like the attack of the 4-kid families! You definitely had a crazy week. I'm sorry to hear about your family friend. Have fun at the wedding - I hope you are able to find the place okay. LOL at the fake Christmas dinner! Don't eat too much imaginary food.

Ari is pronounced Are-ee. So many people mispronounce it as Air-ee though. Worse yet is when they call him Air-ee Heist. It sucks when the people doing the marquee at venues put that extra I in his last name. On the times when we've been at the show, we've had to get the venue people to change it before Ari shows up. I hate having him see his name butchered.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Hey everyone! I've been so busy, my last final is on Monday afternoon. Eep! I think I'll do fine, but man why do I have to stay until the last minute? Grr.

How are y'all? Wow, that was a crazy week, Stacy. I love Mean Girls, esp. for Amanda Seyfried her.

Now I'm just waiting for Chinese food to get here. Yum!
I made my icon.
Old 12-17-2006, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

I guess I forgot to press post yesterday because I know I had a reply written.

It sounds like you had a very busy week, Stacy. I hope the wedding was nice and that the food at the fake Christmas dinner was good. Heh.

Is Ari short for anything or is that his full first name?

I remembered to watch Mean Girls last night. I think it's on again today but I probably won't watch again. I need to catch up with Survivor so I can watch the finale.

Old 12-18-2006, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

Good luck on your final Gaby!

Ari is his full first name. He must've been one of the first kids in his class to learn to write his name since it's so short.

I don't have much else to add but I've been staring at this page for way too long so I shall just post it anyway.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

If anybody here still liek Rory/Dean, check out when my friend Kon and I just finished.

The Narcoleptic Soundtrack

Put together by Kelli and Kon

Download album songs and art HERE
Old 12-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

awesome!! thanks for posting!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 12-22-2006, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

Slow thread these days. I've been busy trying to get ready for Christmas. We're going to my mom's tomorrow so I won't be around for a few days. Steph, could you get the reality board post count again this week? We're coming back Tuesday but depending on what time we get home I might not be on until Wednesday night. I'm going back to work that day. But I took Friday off so I only have a two day workweek.

I still have to wrap some presents and make cookies. I think I'll do that tomorrow before we leave.

Anyway, I'm early but Merry Christmas!

Old 12-23-2006, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

I've been busy getting ready for Christmas here, too. I've tried to wrap a couple presents each night before bed, so I only have a few left to do today. Then I want to make cookies. I bought ingredients to make the peanut butter cookies with the Hershey kiss in them - yum! I love them. I also bought some pre-made choc chip cookie dough with M+M's in them, which I thought the nieces would enjoy. So that's my goal for today - all presents wrapped, and all cookies made. ::: crosses fingers :::

Is anyone here watching The O.C. still? Just a random comment - I'm enjoying both Taylor and Kaitlin a lot more than I thought I would. This season has been good so far.

I watched a few episodes of Survivor this season - mostly when I was at my friend's house on a Thursday night when she and her husband would watch it. I'd given the show a break a few years ago because I'd gotten bored of it, but most of the episodes I saw this season were pretty interesting and kept me entertained. I liked Ozzy.

Anyway - Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!

Last edited by Stack; 12-23-2006 at 11:34 AM Reason: boared is not a word. :)
Old 12-23-2006, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

That looks like a great mix Kelli and pretty art too!

Sure, I can do the post count. Hopefully, we're over 100 this week but I'm not so sure with the holidays and all.

I'm still watching The O.C. and I have been loving the show ever since Marissa died. Both Taylor and Kaitlin annoyed me when they first showed up but I'm loving them both now. It's funny you mentioned it Stacy because I was just thinking about that while I was watching this week's episode. Taylor is easily my favourite character on the show now.

I'm waiting until tomorrow to post this in my LJ but since it seems y'all might not be checking back in before Christmas, here you go. Smokey has a message for you:

Old 12-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Aww, that's adorable, Steph! Merry Christmas!!
Old 12-23-2006, 11:46 AM
Master Fan

Aw, Smokey is cute and looks mad and sleepy.

I wrapped the presents last night but left the cookies until today. They're baking now. There's nothing like leaving it all until the last minute.

I didn't really have a favorite on Survivor this season but I thought it was a good season. I have one more episode to go of TAR. I'm going to try to watch that while the cookies are cooling.

I haven't watched The O.C. since the first season, but a lot of people seem to be enjoying it this year. I might someday try to catch up on DVD.

Next Saturday, December 30: Bravo is having a Friday Night Lights marathon. Be there. This is such a good show, people.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread