Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moochie (View Post)
Well, you could play hooky all week so you can catch up. I'm sure your bosses would understand, heh. That's awesome that you're so close to catching up though.

One thing that sucks about this ANTM marathon is that every commercial break, they show a commercial for that new show I Love New York with that annoying girl from Flavor of Love. So annoying.
That I Love New York show looks so annoying! and she is really ugly!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 01-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Chloie- I talked with my friend who said OTH was on Canadian TV and she said it used to be on a channel called CH. Not anymore so she has to download it, but for the first three seasons, it was on that channel.
I made my icon.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

I wasn't home last night so I wasn't able to tape GA. I was taping other shows anyway, but thanks for letting me know it was on.

You probably didn't spend any of that $940 on ebay on yourself though, did you Stacy? Good luck kicking the habit.

It's too bad UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays because my TiVo has arrived in Earth City, Missouri, and from there it's always delivered the next day. I knew it wouldn't be here by the weekend, but it would have been nice.

Old 01-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Whoa was this board recustomized? I miss the blue! One final thing I had that was old school FF
I made my icon.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Whoa, new board colours. I don't think I've ever posted here without the pretty blue background. I love the new graphic on the mainpage and the colours are pretty and not too dark - I was afraid we'd get really dark colours. This will get some taking used to but it's not bad.

Yah, I don't see the appeal of New York at all - or Flava Flav for that matter but I guess he's got his money to appeal to some women.

Aw, that sucks your TiVo is so close yet so far away Jenna. I smell a sick day for next week so you can play with it.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Whoa, very surprised by the new board colors! It's not bad...but will definitely take some getting used to.

Of the $940 I spent on eBay over the past 2 months, $7 of it went towards something for me. . . I got myself a new keychain. All the rest were gifts for other people. My friend yelled at me - she told me I need to think of myself more and be less giving, lol.

I was very upset to find out about this news. I was finally getting back into The OC, and now it will be gone forever? ::: sadness :::
Old 01-06-2007, 12:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Hello all, it's been a long time. I stopped by to see the new board colors after reading about it on livejournal. I like the new graphic, but I agree that I miss the blue.

Jenna, it sucks that your Tivo is stuck in Earth City for the weekend. That's really close to me.

Stacy, how have you been? I get to keep up with Jenna, Steph, and Roxy on livejournal, but only really see how you are doing when I occasionally lurk on the Narc thread.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:52 AM
Master Fan

Jessica, were you here when I first posted here? I mean you were on FF (I see you registered in August '00), but did you use to have a different handle? My handle is different from then so I'm just curious if we knew each other back then. Heh.

ETA: OMG! I was just on Archive.org, searching and I came across this board so I could show my friend afrocurl the original colors and the thread title for the Narcoleptic thread? "'Cause maybe Dean'll get a last name in season 3. Eh, probably not." I might be paraphrasing so here's the link. That made me
I made my icon.

Last edited by BepperGirl; 01-06-2007 at 01:07 AM
Old 01-06-2007, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

Jessica! It's good to hear from you! I'm doing okay...nothing interesting has been happening in my life....just work, friends, tv....the same old stuff. How have you been? Are you still in school?
Old 01-06-2007, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

I miss the blue too. It was pretty and calming.

Hi Jessica! You need to post more often. Since Earth City is so close to you, go pick up my TiVo for me, will you?

I read about The OC a few days ago. I think there was some talk about the CW being interested in picking it up, but I think I also read a comment from Josh Schwartz about it being time to move on. I know he has a Gossip Girl pilot for the CW that he's working on. Anybody remember when ASP was involved in a movie version of the Gossip Girl series? I guess that fell through because it's been quite a while since I heard anything about it.

I lost ABC this morning.

Old 01-06-2007, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

Hi Jessica! I didn't know you lurked occasionally. You should post more when you can. I've missed you on here.

Heh, I remember that thread title. So silly and so true.

I'm sad about The O.C. too Stacy. Just when I started really loving it, it's going away. Not fair at all. I heard the rumour too about the CW maybe being interested but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Sorry about losing ABC Jenna. I can't believe that things were that unworkoutable that they would let their clients lose a whole major network.
Old 01-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Addicted Fan

Stacy- I've been good. I'm not in school anymore, but I am still a movie theater slave, or as they like to call it Administrative Assistant. Right now I'm applying for law school for next year. All my applications and everything are in, now I just have to wait to hear back.

BepperGirl, what did your handle used to be? I'm not sure if I knew you before, but I've always been Jessica. I remember when I originally registered I couldn't believe that a name as common as Jessica was still left.

I heard about the O.C. cancellation, and I'm kind of surprised it happened so fast. I know it had a major dropoff in viewers, but it's also in a really competitive timeslot and I would have thought they would have tried to change the timeslot first. I was never able to really get into the O.C. myself, but it was one of the few shows my brother watches.

Sorry about ABC, Jenna. I just can't believe that a major cable company and ABC couldn't come to some agreement. It just seems like bad business for both of them.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Steph, can you get the reality board post count again this week? Thanks.

Ever since I got sick, I have been so tired. I slept about 12 hours last night and I am ready to go to sleep again right now. I can barely keep my eyes open. I have to take a day off this week to wait for Mr. Jennarose's computer to be delivered but I'm not going to be able to play with my Tivo that day. I'm going to spend the whole day sleeping instead.

Old 01-07-2007, 06:45 AM
New Fan

Hey, I am a big fan of this Shipping.
I think Dean is the only one for Rory and just an awesome guy...
I love them together and I hate the ending of this couple!
They belong together but they'll never be again...unfortunately

Yeah. Hi I'm Anne, 14 and from Germany.
I hope you understand me

That's all for now.

bye

Last edited by NarcoBB; 01-07-2007 at 12:24 PM
Old 01-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Master Fan

I can do it, no problem Jenna. That sucks that you've been so tired. Are you still sick or is it just leftover exhaustion from being sick?

Welcome Anner! What season are you guys on in Germany?