View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 07:00 AM
Stack
Master Fan

It's been such a crazy week. My sister and her husband went to Disney World from Sunday to Wednesday, so I was playing "mom" for a few days with her 4 kids. It was fun at first, but by the end, I was definitely ready for those parents to come home.

Then on Thursday night, I slept over my friend's house to help her with her 4 kids while her husband went away on an overnight business trip, and I had taken Friday off from work, so we did some shopping.

This morning I have a viewing for a friend of the family who passed away a few days ago. This afternoon I have a wedding for someone at work, which I wouldn't mind going to if it was closer to my house, but it's an hour away in a town I've never heard of or been near, so I'm worried about getting lost. Then, because I didn't want to drive home too late, I mentioned something about having to miss the reception because of my family's Christmas dinner tonight. So - viewing, wedding, and fake Christmas dinner all in one day - I'm going to be wiped out by the end of the day!

The first time I saw Mean Girls, it was while I was babysitting, and I felt weird watching it with the kids b/c of the strong language and stuff. But when I watched it by myself for the first time, I enjoyed it much more. We have a tv in the kitchen so I always put something on while I'm eating dinner, and there was a time a few months ago where Mean Girls was on at least one of the movie channels every single day at dinner time for like 3 weeks in a row. It was cool.

Steph, is Ari pronounced like Are-ee or Air-ee? Every time I read his name, I'm not quite sure how to say it. But that's awesome they played his song on DOOL!