Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2016, 02:54 PM
hso
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpaisley (View Post)
I think it was Amy's way of showing a bit of a backstory for them. Apparently, Jess lived with Luke again for a while. If he did, it was above the diner and before Luke moved in with Lorelai. I thought it was nice to know they had such a good relationship. But yes, Jess' story was very scattered.

Lorelai comparing Dean to Christopher always seemed to me that she felt he looked liked Christopher, not that he had the same character. Logan was a rich boy who lead a reckless life, because he could. Christopher was the same. Of course they are not likw twins, but there are plenty parallels.
Yeah, but then, why would he be living with Luke if he's running a publishing house? Why give us breakcrumbs if they don't even lead anywhere?

And I think the entire Dean to Christopher comparison happened before they even cast a Christopher. It was just a notion of "my god, he better not impregnant my baby:.
Old 11-30-2016, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hso (View Post)
Yeah, but then, why would he be living with Luke if he's running a publishing house? Why give us breakcrumbs if they don't even lead anywhere?
Maybe he wanted a change in scenery for a little bit? It doesn't mean that Luke was living there at the time. He just stated that Luke never gave him the wifi password, Luke still works there but Jess could've been living above the diner while Luke was already living at Lorelai's.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 11-30-2016, 03:40 PM
hso
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
Maybe he wanted a change in scenery for a little bit? It doesn't mean that Luke was living there at the time. He just stated that Luke never gave him the wifi password, Luke still works there but Jess could've been living above the diner while Luke was already living at Lorelai's.
I always imagined that Jess was staying at Luke's while he's visiting SH because Luke's already been living with Lorelai (it was really weird to me that he was staying at Liz and TJ's at the night before the wedding). I just find it frustrating that ASP just throws information without backing it with stories. Back story is nice but we didn't actually get any back story from that one line, detached of any context.
Old 11-30-2016, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I always imagined that Jess was staying at Luke's while he's visiting SH because Luke's already been living with Lorelai (it was really weird to me that he was staying at Liz and TJ's at the night before the wedding). I just find it frustrating that ASP just throws information without backing it with stories. Back story is nice but we didn't actually get any back story from that one line, detached of any context.
I too like the idea of him staying about the diner/at Luke's whenever he comes to visit Stars Hollow.
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 11-30-2016, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Actually Jess he was temporarily back to help Liz and Tj with the cult thing and he seemed to only be back for the wedding not that he lived their forever
Old 11-30-2016, 04:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
He'd never visit Luke?

I just assumed he'd have visited Luke sometimes, during the last ten years.
Old 11-30-2016, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rory and logan did say they would see each other on Guy Fawkes day in 6.22
There was a mention that jess told Luke that he never gave him the wifi pass
Old 11-30-2016, 04:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Gilmore Girls Revival: Netflix Shouldn't Order More Episodes, Here's Why - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Old 11-30-2016, 07:09 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
Gilmore Girls premired October 5th, 2000 so they married a month later on November 5th.

Also it was funny the V For Vendetta reference with the 5th of November.

LikeTV2 I agree Emily hands down the best character storyline of the revival! Loved to see Emily taking charge of her life and being happy for once.

In some strange way Emily reminders me of a combination of my Grandma's but more so my Grandma on my Dad's side. She who passed away 6 years ago in November.

In a way seeing Emily again I felt like I had her back. It was such a gift!
i felt the same way about my grandma. she passed away 2 years ago and emily alwyas reminded me of her. it was like seeing my grandma again for a bit. such a gift.
Old 11-30-2016, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Actually Jess he was temporarily back to help Liz and Tj with the cult thing and he seemed to only be back for the wedding not that he lived their forever
So our assumption is that those 6 months were rather recent? Perhaps Spring (to Fall)?
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 11-30-2016, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah there is a bit of emily in my mom and grandma
Old 11-30-2016, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
When Lauren Graham went on On Air With Ryan Seacrest, she revealed they actually filmed “several reactions” to Lorelai hearing the news.

Although Graham hasn’t seen the reaction used, from what she’s heard, she says, “The reaction I gave I would say a 50-50 mix of surprise and total joy.” As for what Graham thought of the final four words, she said she was shocked before accepting the cliffhanger aspect: “I love the idea that even if you’re frustrated, your imagination can take over,” she said.
(x)
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 11-30-2016, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by just stand still (View Post)
So our assumption is that those 6 months were rather recent? Perhaps Spring (to Fall)?
I think they could have happend any tine within the last nine years or in high school we had Internet then or maybe jess was just exaggerating
Old 11-30-2016, 11:26 PM
Elite Fan

I'm just confused. Why couldn't Amy give us answers to anything???
Melissa | icon; Kita
Old 11-30-2016, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This one didn't bother me mostly because Jess was trying to say how Luke was being weird by giving customers Internet access it wasent suppose to be about Jess
Closed Thread   Post New Thread