Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2004, 01:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Talona42
I was talking about Rory picking Logan before he knew she had a boyfriend. I got the feeling he was trying to act like he didn't want her to, but sorta did.
Well, see... my thought was: Why bring it up out of nowhere if you're not thinking about it? HMMMMM.....
---
Sark (to Sydney): You are so good, do you know that?
stranger451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 01:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Because Logan is a smart cookie. He knew for Rory to escape the part with minimum fuss, she was going to have to give Richard and Emily something. That's why he rescued her from what's-his-name in the first place. Clever, but I'm going to hold off on saying it was open pursuit at this point.
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
jmsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 01:39 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by jmsteve
Because Logan is a smart cookie. He knew for Rory to escape the part with minimum fuss, she was going to have to give Richard and Emily something. That's why he rescued her from what's-his-name in the first place. Clever, but I'm going to hold off on saying it was open pursuit at this point.
I think your right, but I also think making Rory choose him, is party of his game. Logan likes the chase. Rory's gonna have to be good to avoid being just the chase with him.
Talona42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 01:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Wasn't TJ pretty calm and normal in the first episode he was in? What happened to that? I just wanted to smack him tonight and I couldn't even hear half of it 'cause I had it muted while I was on the phone.
banjojd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 01:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Talona42
I think your right, but I also think making Rory choose him, is party of his game. Logan likes the chase. Rory's gonna have to be good to avoid being just the chase with him.
Man, part of me totally wants him to be in it for just the chase... have Rory totally fall for him, and then have him just walk away, break her heart. She sort of needs it. At the same time, Jess already kind of did this... and i DO want her to be loved back, the right way...
---
Sark (to Sydney): You are so good, do you know that?
stranger451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 01:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

I absolutely loved everything about this episode. Aside from WITS i think this is probably my favorite so far this year.

Emily/Richard- Psycho as usual. I liked seeing them together again, as evil as they were. I almost died laughing when they called Rory, and did that little laugh in unison. So funny. The last phone call with Lorelai made me slightly angry for the same reasons the last scene last week did, but overall, they were better this week. And Kelly Bishop has just been so great this year, I can't get over it.

Lane/Zach/Mrs. Kim/Kyon- Was so great. I loved seeing Lane having to deal with her mother's world a bit again. She was so funny talking to Kyon at her mom's house at the end. "I can watch the TV!" hahaha. And Mama Kim had me cracking up. Zach was so scared. And he was cute talking to her about it "I have to go walk by a church or something. Heh. Still not convinced about them dating, but its getting there.

Liz/TJ: I love Liz. I really do. I think her character is great. But TJ is annoying. lol. I have to say though, they were entertaining in this episode, had it not been for the interrupting they were doing.

Rory/Dean/Logan: Ok, as much as I wanted Dean out of the picture, I felt really bad for Rory the way it happened. I think that was probably the most emotion we've seen in a scene with the two of them in it all season. They both looked really hurt, and I really did feel bad. But the chemistry with her and Logan is just...WOW. He was so sweet after witnessing the breakup, and the look they shared right before they went back in the house was amazing. And he looked a little put off when he heard about her having a boyfriend in the first place I think. I just adore them together!

I'm also interested to see how they handle the fact that Rory is starting to enjoy her grandparents world, making friends in that society, and liking it....Lorelai's face at the end was clearly not a happy one, as she saw Rory come home in the limo having obviously enjoyed her evening. I think if we see her get with Logan, there could be conflict. Interesting....

Luke/Lorelai: I still can't stop smiling about the amazing amount of chemistry here tonight. The opening scene in the diner and the joking about the Mountie hat ("It amazes me how you keep it on perfectly while we're..." ), and then when she got their for dinner, and talking about him being the perfect man, and the little touches and looks. And that kiss at the end? WOW. Steamy. And the look she gave him afterwards, with the little smile? Says everything.

I adored this episode, in other words. haha.
Old 11-10-2004, 02:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Lorelai is soon to realize that a whip would complement the Mountie hat so well...
catterwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:09 AM
New Fan

ok, so I'm Rory/Dean/Logan focused right now..

I loved how with Dean it was just another article, that he probably hadn't read from the sounds of it.

But with Logan, he'd read it, understood it and knew where she was coming from with it.
Talona42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Back to Luke and Lorelai

I liked how they managed to still have a good evening even with everything working against them.

Anne : That was one great kiss!!

Pam
haddyboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:15 AM
Loyal Fan

So why didn't Lorelai and Luke just move the dinner to her house? I was hoping..... and expecting....

~Anne
Old 11-10-2004, 02:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

I was wondering that too.

Pam
Old 11-10-2004, 02:19 AM
Loyal Fan

I guess we can only count on ASP to write our steamy LL scenes... she's my new hero.

~Anne
Old 11-10-2004, 02:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by catterwall
And...Scott uses tongue?? Hmm....
Of course...there was definite jaw movement in that kiss...he was workin' it.

I loved that we finally got some real JJ flirting. We all knew it was happening of course, just hadn't seen it on screen. It was nice for ASP to give us a little something to smile about. Not to mention, flirty!Luke is definitely a sexy!Luke.

So, overall great ep. I actually care about Rory's storylines again.
DobblersGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:20 AM
Master Fan

Luke and Loralie were so cute, man I love them. TJ and Liz are hilarious, I hope they're on more, so were Richard and Emily (they need to get back together) I'm really beginning to like Zach and Lane, Mrs. Kim is crazy LOL. And of course my favorite part: Logan and Rory. Matt and Alexis' chemistry is off the charts, all the touching I'm happy that Dean/Rory broke up, poor Rory though.
EmptySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

I going to have to get me one of those Canadian Mountie Hats.

Ride em Cowboy

Pam
Reply   Post New Thread