Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2004, 02:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DobblersGirl
Of course...there was definite jaw movement in that kiss...he was workin' it.
I wonder how many times they practiced that kiss. The differing camera angles show differing body positions...(Luke's left arm, for those rewatching).

When I was in a play and had to kiss, the stupid boy kept messing up on purpose so we had to redo the scene. Then again, Scott is much better than the stupid boy.
catterwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

the end of the ep, when she stumbled out of the limo drunk, really was like "uh-oh" when her mom saw it out the window.
I'm a believer in VHS!
lilCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by haddyboy2
Back to Luke and Lorelai
My thoughts exactly, Pam

~Anne
catterwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by banjojd

I wish they'd pick an age for Rory. Is she 19 or 20?
Isn't Rory suppose to be 20 by now because her birthday is in October? I just remember that she's in the same grade/year as me, but older by a year. Hm. Anyways, that's besides the point!

I loved Rory and Logan today. They were so cute. She finally seemed to enjoy herself once he showed up. I really like them together.

Mrs. Kim was great! She was hillarious!

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
lalatina15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:25 AM
Loyal Fan

She's almost 20, I don't think Lorelai can do much about her getting drunk, besides, I don't think it's that big a deal to her anyhow.

Yes, I noticed that Anne, first it is under the jacket, and then it is on top of the jacket....

It's when you cry just a little, but you laugh in the middle that you've made it. -Tonight, Not Again
DobblersGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lilCrazy
the end of the ep, when she stumbled out of the limo drunk, really was like "uh-oh" when her mom saw it out the window.
I was really hoping that it wasn't going to just end, but that we'd actually get to see her go inside and talk to her mother. I don't know why this show chooses to ignore some great potential scenes. And I don't mean just from the fact Rory was drunk(Lorelai knows she's been drunk before), but I'd have liked to seen them talk about the party and the guys and the limo and where Dean was.
banjojd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

ditto
i was really hoping to see Lorelai talk to her before the episode ended, but I suppose they needed something to leave the audience with that would give us soem questions that hopefuly are answered next week (mainly regarding how Lorelai feels about it all)
I'm a believer in VHS!
lilCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:45 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey everybody!!!!!

That was one HOT episode, WOW. I swear, the sexual tension broke my TV...I re-watched that kiss maybe 50 times already and my parent's are really looking at me weird.

The mountain-hat thing was soo funny. I loved her little while we're--line. I can't think of what it is but I'm sure you know what I mean. All I know is she was going to say while we're HAVING MMS. So YEAH.

The maid outfit was SO cute! I wish she actually stayed in that. And the little head pat, SO cute. And the 'perfect man' line. Adorable.

The last scene was by far the best with them. Those kisses- I almost died. So unbelievable.I believe it's true--buttering us up for next week's drama. Oy, whatever. We still got them. And Lauren is a damn good actress if she's trying to say there's no chemistry between them. Riiight, just like the way she can cook so good, and run a 5K in 5 minutes..whatever!

But tonight=sooo good. I held back my tears for the promo though. Did anybody realize that the promo is FIXED! Because you know the scene where they show Luke smiling at her from WITS when he picks her up, and they show Lorelai at the door as if he was staring at her...yeah well last time I watched that episode, I don't remember seeing her wear a red shirt, soooo NO.

BTW, I was soo positive that it was Luke's truck when Lorelai walked to the window. I got so excited but noooo. Drunk Rory which BTW was funny, and I LOVED the Rory/Logan scenes. Great episode. Cheers to ASP. (And the warm fuzzy feelings or something like that.)

Also, I LOVED the way Scott held Lauren SO close. She's gotta be reallly small, everytime he has his arm's around her they are WRAPPED.

R/L-So cute. I'm glad that Dean's finally gone for a little while at least. Who know's how long but man, Doose's, just- ah. Gotta go re-watch!
ocdwithlhg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great eppy!

Loved the dinner that Luke cooked for Lorelai and my god I laughed so hard over Zack and Emily tonight. They were so funny in that eppy.
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 03:12 AM
Elite Fan

I loved tonight's episode.

I remember people thinking that Rory sleeping with Dean would cause serious probelms with her and Lorelai. After watching this episode, the set-up for a Lorelai/Rory fallout is set to happen.

Rory is liking this Yale/high society life. The fact she didn't mind going to the party and all shows that. And I think the fact that they are kind of setting up something between Rory and Logan will make things even more tense between Rory and Lorelai. Reason? The fact Logan and his family are good friends with Richard and Emily. Logan spoke to Richard with such ease and vice versa. I can only imagine the happiness if Rory and Logan started dating.

Oh my god. When Mrs. Kim went up to Zack and started yelling at him - I was rolling. The kid was literally shaking, but who wouldn't? She's scary. I do love him and Lane though. They have a fun relationship and it's cute.

Luke and Lorelai were adorable tonight. Especially loved Lorelai's red shirt she wore on the date - it was super cute. And those were some hot kisses.

Rory and Logan. Oh where do I begin..I love this pairing. The way Logan saved her from that guy and when he went up to her and put his arm around her after Dean left. I like the friendship (and cannot wait until more progresses). Alexis and Matt have a hot chemistry with one another. I love it.

I wish there was a different end scene..maybe with Rory coming in drunk and seeing Lorelai's reaction.

Didn't care much for TJ and Liz.

~

Looking foward to next week. Just another step to the Lorelai and Rory fallout IMO.
Old 11-10-2004, 03:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Hands down the best episode of the season so far!!! IMO...

Actually, it just might make my top 10 of alll time!!!! How's that for praise???

Okay, let's go down the list:

1) Luke and Lorelai Hotness and Cuteness - Dudes, this is what I've been waiting for. I knew that their chemistry was being kept in a box somewhere.... I don't care what the promo is for next week. All I care is that Luke is one hot and fine specimen and he and Lorelai were sparking so much chemistry tonight I thought my tv was going to explode!

2) Rory and Dean .. The End? - I actually teared up along with Rory in their last scene together tonight. Even though I hated the Rory/Dean rekindled romance, it was very sad to see that. But, they did a good job at showing that they simply drifted apart. And, I'm not even bothered that the whole cheating issue is sort of dead. Both Rory and Dean made a huge mistake. But, ASP is not going to choose to define them by that mistake. Fine. Whatever... Move on.

3) Logan and Co. - Man, those guys are freakin hilarious!!!!! Finn rocks... seriously.

4) Lane and her Doppelanger - I was in TEARS laughing so hard in their scenes. My GOD!!! Just thinking about it makes me laugh. hehe

5) Rory and Lorelai Parallel - That last scene? Brilliant. Seriously folks. Our show is back on track. Here is Lorelai trying to convince her parents that Rory doesn't want to be apart of *that* high society life, and there comes Rory demonstrating that this may not be the case afterall. This is great stuff. And, it's exactly the storyline that I've been wanting to see. Rory embracing the life that Lorelai left behind. Love it. Love it. LOVE it!!!

6) Rory and Logan - I love that guy. Seriously. And, I love that he wasn't that bothered when he found out she had a boyfriend. It shows that for once a guy hasn't fallen instantly in love with Rory. He's just there as her friend. And, it was adorable. Period.

Okay, so basically I loved everything about this episode. Liz and TJ pissed me off however because they interefered with us getting to see Luke and Lorelai sex. LOL... But, I do like having Liz back.

I'm so happy right now... My show is going on the right track!

Hannah

LUKE: You're an amazing woman.
LORELAI: Thank you for noticing.

Fanfiction Entries
gilmoregal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 03:50 AM
Extreme Fan

tipsy rory hahahah

<3
Old 11-10-2004, 03:53 AM
New Fan

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out Deano!!!!! Go back to your WIFE!

Hhheeeeeeelllllllllllloooooo Logan!!

And that's all I have to say about that!
Stayseeliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 04:06 AM
Loyal Fan

I do think that Logan is into her - he was not happy that she had a boyfriend and wanted to check him out. BUT I do not think that he is in love with her - she is, at the moment, just another girl that he likes and is attracted to (and respects). And lordy do they have chemistry.

And, yes, he was classy at the end.

I really liked the scene between Dean and Rory (for once). Well acted and you could see that it was tearing him up to leave her. But he accepted what Rory knew but could not yet admit - that they belonged in differrent worlds.

LOVED Mrs. Kim.
Myrddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 04:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Three words.

Dean is GONE! I am so happy. But sad for rory he so did not need to do that right there. but at least Logan was there to help her.

L/L i was wondering why they did not go back to Lorelai's house too. just leave TJ and Liz there they would never know. Excellent keep the good times coming.

Looking forward to next week.
BigB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread