Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2022, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I liked how Bolin was so excited to see them at first until they realized they were wanted posters
He got his fan poster later on

Quote:
I also like how Korra hates the queen so much
She is one of us

Quote:
I could not take them seriously in those disguises at all
They were amazing in how bad they were

Quote:
The spirits are so sweet and cute trying to help out Asami!
Don't shoo them away, Asami!

Quote:
I liked the comparison between Bolin and Asami playing Pai Sho and Korra and Mako looking all intense
The lucky ones got to play games

Quote:
Aiwei's gonna be stuck there now.
Definitely not a good end for him.

Quote:
Zaheer is surprisingly open about a secret society
It might not be the biggest secret anymore? Korra just wasn't in on it.

Quote:
So he's basically like an anarchist? I can understand why he's not a fan of the world then.
He thrives on chaos it seems.

Quote:
Not a very good ending to the episode with everyone captured
Captured and separated But everyone is headed to Ba Sing Se...yay

I was able to watch the next one

Long Live the Queen
-Korra is really looking like Hannibal Lector with the way she is bound
-Asami using her womanly wiles to get herself strategically chained to that bar. Who could resist her
-Bolin making friends with the enemies is very on brand for him as is Mako scolding him for it. Love Bolin calling out a love match
-Cabbage Corp getting dissed by Asami She's right though that ship is clearly on the cheap side.
-Zaheer can sure be diplomatic for someone who hates government. He was easily able to convince the Queen to hand over Korra once she arrives.
-The way Mako and Bolin dropped
-Asami's plan to free Korra worked like a charm Then Korra was a little too helpful trying to take control of the ship and ended up destroying the controls
-Nothing like a mysterious creature in the desert to make everyone want to work together on repairing the ship
-Poor Bolin is really feeling the pressure to metalbend. He even has a whole prison full of prisoners cheering him on (for obvious reasons ) but he just can't do it
-Lin found Naga and Pabu They were so excited to see her! And she had treats for them which was cute.
-The finally get the ship repaired, but that sand monster thing had other ideas Asami really is acting like an MVP! She came up with the sand sailer idea and gave them all hope in a rather hopeless situation.
-"I don't believe in Queens." Well that al escalated quickly! I don't like the Queen so... But yeah Zaheer is one ruthless fellow.
-The wall is coming down and the people are excited! Who could blame them?
-Awww Bolin thought he was metalbending when really it was just good timing that the cell doors opened Zaheer will set the boys free with a message for Korra
-The sand sailer worked great! Even though they did almost get eaten
-Korra won the crew over
-ZUKKKOOOO!!
-Naga is so happy to see Korra
-Korra's dad is with Zuko and Lin! What a trio!
-Ba Sing Se is now a whole different kind of mess
-The Red Lotus

Last edited by pink velvet; 04-10-2022 at 02:12 PM
pink velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It might not be the biggest secret anymore? Korra just wasn't in on it.
Yeah it isn't very secret

I had time for the next episode finally!

Quote:
Korra is really looking like Hannibal Lector with the way she is bound
Omg thank you It was freaking me out because I couldn't think what it reminded me of. It's totally Silence of the Lambs. I guess they didn't want her to be able to bend at all.

Quote:
Bolin making friends with the enemies is very on brand for him as is Mako scolding him for it. Love Bolin calling out a love match
I love how he was tied up and trying to make small talk The guard game sounds kind of fun actually so I don't blame Bolin for wanting in. I caught that Zaheer said to gag them shortly after Bolin started talking though

Quote:
She's right though that ship is clearly on the cheap side.
She was able to break free with very little effort so it was definitely not well built.

Quote:
Zaheer can sure be diplomatic for someone who hates government. He was easily able to convince the Queen to hand over Korra once she arrives.
He's a very good negotiator!

Quote:
Then Korra was a little too helpful trying to take control of the ship and ended up destroying the controls
Again poor workmanship

Quote:
Nothing like a mysterious creature in the desert to make everyone want to work together on repairing the ship
That...thing was pretty scary so I don't blame them all for changing their tune

Quote:
Poor Bolin is really feeling the pressure to metalbend. He even has a whole prison full of prisoners cheering him on (for obvious reasons )
Oh yeah they were definitely hoping he would free them Yeah he was trying so hard but still couldn't do him. Mako believes in him though!

Quote:
Asami really is acting like an MVP! She came up with the sand sailer idea and gave them all hope in a rather hopeless situation.
This was a great episode for Asami! I think the first one where her engineering skills have really had the chance to shine!

Quote:
"I don't believe in Queens." Well that al escalated quickly! I don't like the Queen so... But yeah Zaheer is one ruthless fellow.
Escalated is one word for it I don't blame Gun for running off I had kind of wondered if it was possible to bend the air out of someone and basically suffocate them but I thought that was kind of dark and not really the type of thing an airbender would do. Though that was before Zaheer.

Quote:
The wall is coming down and the people are excited! Who could blame them?
It was actually kind of nice to see the walls coming down since really all they do is divide the city in a really classist way. The outer wall is for protection I guess, but the ones that separate the rings are gross.

Quote:
Awww Bolin thought he was metalbending when really it was just good timing that the cell doors opened
It was just Zaheer.

Quote:
Korra won the crew over
As she deserves! She and Asami basically got them out of the desert.

Quote:
Naga is so happy to see Korra

Quote:
Korra's dad is with Zuko and Lin! What a trio!
Its so nice to see Zuko again! They are quite the team.

Quote:
The Red Lotus
gold-steps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2022, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Omg thank you It was freaking me out because I couldn't think what it reminded me of. It's totally Silence of the Lambs. I guess they didn't want her to be able to bend at all.
You're welcome It was smart of them to keep her under wraps

Quote:
I love how he was tied up and trying to make small talk
He is such a sweet and simple creature

Quote:
He's a very good negotiator!
Truly a politician.

Quote:
Again poor workmanship
It's amazing it flew at all! Step it up, Cabbage Corp

Quote:
This was a great episode for Asami! I think the first one where her engineering skills have really had the chance to shine!
Absolutely! Asami joins Katara in being a desert MVP!

Quote:
I had kind of wondered if it was possible to bend the air out of someone and basically suffocate them but I thought that was kind of dark and not really the type of thing an airbender would do. Though that was before Zaheer.
It truly is a horrifying thing to see A true airbender would never.

Quote:
It was actually kind of nice to see the walls coming down since really all they do is divide the city in a really classist way. The outer wall is for protection I guess, but the ones that separate the rings are gross.
I agree
Old 04-13-2022, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It was smart of them to keep her under wraps
She and Asami still got free pretty fast but yeah it would have gone even faster if Korra could bend.

Quote:
Asami joins Katara in being a desert MVP!
Desert Queens

Quote:
A true airbender would never.
Yeah Zaheer's not like any airbender we've ever seen before.
Old 04-14-2022, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Desert Queens
Those titles are deserved

Quote:
Yeah Zaheer's not like any airbender we've ever seen before.
Definitely not Which is both interesting and awful.
Old 04-14-2022, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Which is both interesting and awful.
Yeah what he's doing is pretty awful but it is kind of interesting to see a bad airbender. All we'd seen before was Aang who was just so pure.

I watched the next one!
-I have to say I can't really blame people for looting the palace. The queen was living like....well a queen while her citizens struggled so she kind of deserves it. It is probably smart for Mako and Bolin to get out of there though. Plus they have to find Korra anyway.
- at how everyone in the airship just ignores Mako when he says he's with the police. I guess he doesn't have any authority outside of Republic City. Bolin's a bit more successful though!
-Bolin: "Someone who has no respect for other people's property. Now let's steal this airship"
-It's cute how Bolin's all worried about their family and Mako stops to pick them up. What Bolin says about home being wherever family is is super sweet. But their grandmother is still hesitant to leave her longtime home until Bolin picks her up like a sack of potatoes
-I guess the Earth queen still has at least one supporter.
-It's cute how the whole family helps keep an eye out for Korra and they're eventually able to track her! But Mako almost lands on the dragon
-Team Avatar reunion! The animals are so excited to see Mako and Bolin (even Pabu the "big rat" to quote Mako and Bolin's grandmother ) And Mako is still a little awkward hugging Korra. Lin is a bit less sentimental with a "good, you guys aren't dead"
-Bolin fanboying over Zuko is so relatable
- at Mako's grandma asking why he isn't dating a nice girl like Korra or Asami....he's already done that
-Mako and Bolin give Korra a bad ultimatum. The air nation can't get destroyed again
-Korra can't find Zaheer in the spirit world, but it's nice to see Iroh again! He is the perfect person to give her advice, especially with her past lives gone. And he tells her to talk to Zuko since he and Aang were such close friends.
-Aw Zuko has a daughter who's the firelord now It was cute to hear him call Aang his best friend and giving some advice on behalf of Aang. Also it's cute how he gets so excited when Korra tells him about Iroh in the spirit world.
-Team Avatar was finally able to reach the air temple But it's not enough warning It's very brave of Tenzin to try to protect both the air nation and Korra, even though that ends up not going too well for him. Or Kya and Bumi or Jinora.
-The bison saving Kai is super cute though. But not a very good end to the episode
Old 04-16-2022, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
-I have to say I can't really blame people for looting the palace. The queen was living like....well a queen while her citizens struggled so she kind of deserves it.
-at how everyone in the airship just ignores Mako when he says he's with the police. I guess he doesn't have any authority outside of Republic City. Bolin's a bit more successful though!
-Bolin: "Someone who has no respect for other people's property. Now let's steal this airship"
-She did in fact steal from them so all of this is simply karma for her terrible taxes and overall legacy Do what you gotta do, people
-He sounds so professional and stuck up sometimes But the last thing people want to hear right now is the voice of authority so Bolin had a way better tactic
-A comedic genius

Quote:
-It's cute how Bolin's all worried about their family and Mako stops to pick them up. What Bolin says about home being wherever family is is super sweet. But their grandmother is still hesitant to leave her longtime home until Bolin picks her up like a sack of potatoes
-I guess the Earth queen still has at least one supporter.
-It's cute how the whole family helps keep an eye out for Korra and they're eventually able to track her! But Mako almost lands on the dragon
-There was so much fire around their home It's amazing that even with such danger their Grandmother still wouldn't leave. I understand that home was her whole world, but come on now Bolin's tough love approach worked well.
-She doesn't know what we know about the Queen Though she probably wouldn't believe it even if she were told
-I mean come on Mako! You could have landed anywhere

Quote:
-Team Avatar reunion! The animals are so excited to see Mako and Bolin (even Pabu the "big rat" to quote Mako and Bolin's grandmother ) And Mako is still a little awkward hugging Korra. Lin is a bit less sentimental with a "good, you guys aren't dead"
-Bolin fanboying over Zuko is so relatable
-at Mako's grandma asking why he isn't dating a nice girl like Korra or Asami....he's already done that
-Mako and Bolin give Korra a bad ultimatum. The air nation can't get destroyed again
-We love to see it Pabu and Naga were both so cute Pabu deserves more respect though! How dare he be called a big rat Mako apologized to Korra for hugging her, poor guy. The awkwardness is at least fading! Lin gets to the point and I like that about her
-Bolin represents us all really
-Grandma didn't realize how on the nose she was with that comment I like how she thought Asami was the Avatar Then realized it was the very muscular Korra who was.
-Zaheer knows how to play dirty

Quote:
-Korra can't find Zaheer in the spirit world, but it's nice to see Iroh again! He is the perfect person to give her advice, especially with her past lives gone. And he tells her to talk to Zuko since he and Aang were such close friends.
-Aw Zuko has a daughter who's the firelord now. It was cute to hear him call Aang his best friend and giving some advice on behalf of Aang. Also it's cute how he gets so excited when Korra tells him about Iroh in the spirit world.
-Team Avatar was finally able to reach the air temple. But it's not enough warning
-I love how Asami was watching over Korra as she meditated (and how everyone had something to do, but Grandma was like "I'm going to take a nap" ). Iroh comes through again! He points out that Korra may not be able to talk to Aang, but she can talk to the next best thing
-I love hearing a bit about Zuko's family His advice on behalf of Aang sounded incredibly accurate! I love how he mentioned that Aang would come to him for council throughout the time they knew one another and he was always happy to give it His face when she mentioned Iroh was so precious!!
-Dang it, Meelo! Korra knew how to talk to him to get him moving But yeah it was too late

Quote:
It's very brave of Tenzin to try to protect both the air nation and Korra, even though that ends up not going too well for him. Or Kya and Bumi or Jinora.
-The bison saving Kai is super cute though. But not a very good end to the episode
-Kataang's kids put up an excellent fight and I really think Tenzin was about to win against Zaheer except then Zaheer's girlfriend showed up Tenzin was brave trying to stand strong against all of them All the fighting was really cool to watch though it had disappointing results
-YIP YIP
Old 04-17-2022, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But the last thing people want to hear right now is the voice of authority so Bolin had a way better tactic
Yeah those people were not going to listen to a cop

Quote:
There was so much fire around their home It's amazing that even with such danger their Grandmother still wouldn't leave.
Yeah it looked like a lot of the city got destroyed. I would be out of there immediately but grandma wasn't ready to leave.

Quote:
She doesn't know what we know about the Queen Though she probably wouldn't believe it even if she were told
Yeah that's true. She was pretty in the dark and seemed quite devoted. I'm not sure if she'd changed her opinion.

Quote:
I like how she thought Asami was the Avatar Then realized it was the very muscular Korra who was.
The switch from her saying Asami was pretty to saying Korra was very muscular was funny

Quote:
-I love how Asami was watching over Korra as she meditated (and how everyone had something to do, but Grandma was like "I'm going to take a nap" ).
Korra trusts Asami a lot! And grandma probably needed a nap after that
Quote:
I love how he mentioned that Aang would come to him for council throughout the time they knew one another and he was always happy to give it
That's so sweet! I can imagine Zuko giving Aang all kinds of advice through the year.

Quote:
Kataang's kids put up an excellent fight and I really think Tenzin was about to win against Zaheer except then Zaheer's girlfriend showed up
It was a fun fight to watch Tenzin especially was doing really well against Zaheer. Until it ended up being two on one
Old 04-18-2022, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah that's true. She was pretty in the dark and seemed quite devoted. I'm not sure if she'd changed her opinion.
It can be a difficult thing to do when you hold someone is such high regard

Quote:
The switch from her saying Asami was pretty to saying Korra was very muscular was funny
Korra is pretty too, Grandma!

Quote:
That's so sweet! I can imagine Zuko giving Aang all kinds of advice through the year.
It's a nice thing to think about

Quote:
Tenzin especially was doing really well against Zaheer. Until it ended up being two on one
Then four to one
Old 04-18-2022, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It can be a difficult thing to do when you hold someone is such high regard
For sure

Quote:
Korra is pretty too, Grandma!
She is! And muscular's not a bad thing

Quote:
Then four to one
Old 04-19-2022, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Muscular is wonderful Women don't need to be portrayed as dainty.

Enter the Void
-Everyone is trying to come up with a plan of attack to try to save the airbenders. Including Bolin with his bird call approach Every plan has holes that can be poked into them though. Korra knows that the best plan is for her to give herself up to Zaheer in order to save the Air Nation and keep balance in the world. She's right though nobody is very happy about it.
-Pabu and Naga playing tug of war with Mako's scarf and earning Grandma's disapproval At least the fur babies are somewhere safe.
-Zaheer wants Korra alone sooooo the plan for that not to be the case is a risky, but understandable one!
-Let go your earthly tether. Zaheer is very into this Guru Laghima guy and aww look at that he gets to have a romantic moment with his super tall girlfriend
-All the Korra hugs were so sweet in different ways Bolin is so cute and weepy
-Dad and daughter moment He has every right to be proud of her.
-It's rough to see the wreckage at the Air Temple from that battle
-Of course Zaheer wants Korra to turn herself in first and Korra wants the airbenders released first. It was a stalemate until Zaheer threatened the airbenders safety so Korra turned herself in, but it was a trick
-The waterbending used to make it look like there were a bunch of airbenders sitting there was really cool though! It has to be said
-Tornaq showing up to help save Korra Lin and Su battling Boom Boom lady is cool, BUT Korra is the ultimate badass for putting up a fight while her hands are bound.
-Seeing the temple destroyed by lava is rough to watch Bolin is fighting the good fight with his earthbending while they all try to find another way to escape.
-It's cool to see Korra and Tonraq fighting together even if it doesn't go so well
-Su and Lin had a wonderful moment Lin was all prepared to be selfless, but in the end Su saved her big time! Wrapping P'Li's head in metal while she was about to let off a BOOM was really smart
-P'Li died and thus went the last of Zaheer's earthly tethers and so now...he can fly The flying will always be kind of funny to me
-Tonraq is okay
-"You're a lavabender." "I know I just found out." Maybe Bolin can't metalbend, but look at what he can do!
-Kai and his baby bison to the rescue! That poor baby having the carry them all though
-The temple
-Is Kuvira a name to remember? Why yes, yes it is
-It's tough being a kid around adults when you have something to say, but nobody will listen! Luckily Kai finally got their attention and told them he knew where the airbenders, and probably Korra, are. Perfect timing for Oogi to return and help out
-Aww Kai and Mako are having a moment!
-Zaheer just floating there Even his comrades are giving him the side eye.
-It's so eerie to see Korra chained up that way! And sad as she doesn't know that her father is alright.
-Poison
Old 04-19-2022, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

I watched too!

Quote:
Every plan has holes that can be poked into them though. Korra knows that the best plan is for her to give herself up to Zaheer in order to save the Air Nation and keep balance in the world. She's right though nobody is very happy about it.
Yeah I don't think anyone really knows what to do about the Red Lotus since they're all such good benders. It's very brave of Korra to want to sacrifice herself.

-It's cute that Bolin's all worried about Opal

Quote:
Pabu and Naga playing tug of war with Mako's scarf and earning Grandma's disapproval
Probably the only two cast members having a good time this episode

Quote:
Zaheer is very into this Guru Laghima guy and aww look at that he gets to have a romantic moment with his super tall girlfriend
I was trying to figure out if she was super tall or if he was super short Then someone later in the episode called her in giant woman and I was like oh I guess he has layers. Zaheer can be romantic too!

Quote:
All the Korra hugs were so sweet in different ways
Korrasami And Mako's hug seemed really sweet and natural and like he's finally comfortable around her again. And Bolin of course is all weepy

Quote:
Dad and daughter moment He has every right to be proud of her.
What Korra's doing is very brave, so he should be proud!

Quote:
Of course Zaheer wants Korra to turn herself in first and Korra wants the airbenders released first. It was a stalemate until Zaheer threatened the airbenders safety so Korra turned herself in but it was a trick
Zaheer knew exactly what to say to get Korra to give in.

Quote:
The waterbending used to make it look like there were a bunch of airbenders sitting there was really cool though!
It was a cool technique! I know I'm not supposed to like the Red Lotus but watching them bend is so fun

-As a side note Tenzin looks rough! I love Asami freeing him with a bobby pin!

Quote:
Tornaq showing up to help save Korra Lin and Su battling Boom Boom lady is cool, BUT Korra is the ultimate badass for putting up a fight while her hands are bound.
He showed up at the right time! And he's got some impressive water arms of his own. Korra was able to fight really well with her hands tied! I was impressed.

Quote:
-It's cool to see Korra and Tonraq fighting together even if it doesn't go so well
They're quite the pair! Even if the fight scene ends with him falling off that mountain.

Quote:
Lin was all prepared to be selfless, but in the end Su saved her big time! Wrapping P'Li's head in metal while she was about to let off a BOOM was really smart
It was so sweet when Lin told Su she loved her! Probably not something she says a lot. Su really saved the day! Though yeah not surprising that killed P'li.

Quote:
P'Li died and thus went the last of Zaheer's earthly tethers and so now...he can fly. The flying will always be kind of funny to me
Lin's reaction to Zaheer flying was also mine I was not expecting that. I honestly didn't even realize that she was what was keeping him from flying but thinking back her walking in when he was trying earlier was kinda obvious lol I don't know how I missed it.

Quote:
Maybe Bolin can't metalbend, but look at what he can do!
Who needs metalbending? Lavabending is certainly more useful at the moment.

Quote:
Kai and his baby bison to the rescue! That poor baby having the carry them all though
The bison looked like it was struggling a bit And they all really had to squeeze on there.

Quote:
The temple
I actually felt a little sad watching it just crumble like that It had been through so much and now it's gone

Quote:
Is Kuvira a name to remember? Why yes, yes it is
Hehe I could kind of tell from how she actually got a name I am excited to see more of her!

-Kai hinting that the Red Lotus is bigger

Quote:
Perfect timing for Oogi to return and help out
Oogi is very loyal!

Quote:
Aww Kai and Mako are having a moment!
It was nice of Mako to apologize! And for Kai to admit that he probably deserved a little doubt

Quote:
It's so eerie to see Korra chained up that way! And sad as she doesn't know that her father is alright.
Chained up, thinking her dad's dead, and about to be poisoned. Korra's not in a good spot
Old 04-21-2022, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Probably the only two cast members having a good time this episode
It's what they deserve

Quote:
Then someone later in the episode called her in giant woman and I was like oh I guess he has layers. Zaheer can be romantic too!
That cleared that up His romance feels extra eerie just because he's him.

Quote:
And Bolin of course is all weepy
Everyone's personalities really came out during those hugs

Quote:
Zaheer knew exactly what to say to get Korra to give in.
Master manipulator

Quote:
It was a cool technique! I know I'm not supposed to like the Red Lotus but watching them bend is so fun
That's exactly it Imagine if that bending was used for good

Quote:
They're quite the pair! Even if the fight scene ends with him falling off that mountain.
Not the ideal ending

Quote:
Lin's reaction to Zaheer flying was also mine I was not expecting that. I honestly didn't even realize that she was what was keeping him from flying but thinking back her walking in when he was trying earlier was kinda obvious lol I don't know how I missed it.
Guess he should be thankful to Su

Quote:
Who needs metalbending? Lavabending is certainly more useful at the moment.
The skill couldn't have shown up at a better time

Quote:
Kai hinting that the Red Lotus is bigger
Makes sense Four people can only do so much...although they can do a lot it seems

Quote:
Chained up, thinking her dad's dead, and about to be poisoned. Korra's not in a good spot
Old 04-22-2022, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
His romance feels extra eerie just because he's him.
Yeah it's weird watching him be....nice

Quote:
Four people can only do so much...although they can do a lot it seems
The four of them do seem quite powerful! But yeah I guess they would need a bigger group to do much.

I watched the finale!

-The Red Lotus plan to end the avatar cycle
-Jinora's spirit is listening in and knows about their plan. She looks sad reporting to everyone that Korra can't help. Also, Kya and Bumi look rough too. The fight at the temple did a number on everyone it seems.
-The scene of Zaheer's face transforming into Amon's mask is actually pretty creepy. The poison's really affecting Korra if she's hallucinating, though the animation here is really cool. She looks so awful all tied up like that
-I love the kids scheming and working together to get the hand cuff keys. And Team Avatar and Co. arrive just in time! Jinora and Kai have a cute reunion
-Watching Korra try to fight the avatar state was hard, but once she's there she's able to break free! Trying to kill the avatar when she's at her strongest isn't the best idea it seems. Even though her connection to the past avatars is broken, she's still very powerful then.
-Tenzin still looks awful, but he and his family have a cute reunion!
-Korra's pretty much able to keep up with Zaheer during the fight, even with him flying. But the poison's still affecting her though
-Jinora realizes the power the airbenders can have together. We've never really seen so many of them together like that.
-Meanwhile in the caves, Mako following water arms down that little hold didn't seem too smart at first, but shocking her was a good idea. And Bolin's able to lava bend right back now! Lava bending guy destroys the cave rather than lose
-Zaheer came so close to killing Korra just like he did with the earth queen But Jinora and the other airbenders save the day with their awesome giant tornado. Teamwork makes the dreamwork! Korra and Zaheer both come down and Zaheer's finally locked in another earth prison!
-Jinora is the true MVP of the episode between the tornado and realizing that Su can metalbend the poison. That's a very cool use for metalbending.
-Tonroq looked so worried for Korra but she's alive! They have a nice moment.
-Bolin putting his sock in Zaheer's mouth As he deserves.
-Aw it's cute that Asami's doing Korra's hair and comforting her when she's feeling down. Korra's been through so much. She still looks rough and she's in a wheelchair That was a really intense fight and she fell quite a bit.
-I guess on the bright side she's allowed in Republic City again
-Aw it's cute how much the kids love Korra and how they crawl all over her. And Zuko's there too for the important occasion!
-More Red Lotus members
-The air nation are going to travel and give Korra a much needed break and Jinora gets her well deserved tattoos! She really shined this episode.

Overall I liked this season a lot! I think it might be my favorite of the Korra seasons so far.
Old 04-23-2022, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The Red Lotus plan to end the avatar cycle
-Jinora's spirit is listening in and knows about their plan. She looks sad reporting to everyone that Korra can't help. Also, Kya and Bumi look rough too. The fight at the temple did a number on everyone it seems.
-The scene of Zaheer's face transforming into Amon's mask is actually pretty creepy. The poison's really affecting Korra if she's hallucinating, though the animation here is really cool. She looks so awful all tied up like that
-Now you know the master plan They want no more Avatars and have devised just the way to make that happen.
-The good news is she knows where Korra is. The bad news is it's not a good situation at all Seriously the three siblings really gave it their all and it shows.
-The animation really makes Korra look horrendous. It really helps emphasize to the audience the hell she is being put through. The hallucinations brought all her past demons out in her current ones.

Quote:
-I love the kids scheming and working together to get the hand cuff keys. And Team Avatar and Co. arrive just in time! Jinora and Kai have a cute reunion
-Watching Korra try to fight the avatar state was hard, but once she's there she's able to break free! Trying to kill the avatar when she's at her strongest isn't the best idea it seems. Even though her connection to the past avatars is broken, she's still very powerful then.
-Tenzin still looks awful, but he and his family have a cute reunion!
-Sometimes kids have the best of plans and it worked Although it wouldn't have worked so well if the others hadn't arrived. Jinora and Kai's reunion was cute I also love how Bolin shoved Su aside to get to Opal
-Yeah I'm not sure why they thought some chains would hold the Avatar in the Avatar State I guess they were expecting to take her out quickly, but nah it doesn't work like that!
-Finally something good happened

Quote:
-Korra's pretty much able to keep up with Zaheer during the fight, even with him flying. But the poison's still affecting her though
-Jinora realizes the power the airbenders can have together. We've never really seen so many of them together like that.
-Korra is crazy strong to do all that she did while also battling the poison Unfortunately it could only last so long. The animation during the battle was really cool! The kind of landscape felt similar to Aang and Ozai's battle.
-Jinora showing her true leadership skills once again

Quote:
-Meanwhile in the caves, Mako following water arms down that little hold didn't seem too smart at first, but shocking her was a good idea. And Bolin's able to lava bend right back now! Lava bending guy destroys the cave rather than lose
-Zaheer came so close to killing Korra just like he did with the earth queen
But Jinora and the other airbenders save the day with their awesome giant tornado. Teamwork makes the dreamwork! Korra and Zaheer both come down and Zaheer's finally locked in another earth prison!
-The lightning was the perfect idea to get rid of the water spider Lava guy really didn't want to to back to prison so he threw a big tantrum and destroyed himself instead
-He really was so close to finishing her The timing of the airbenders could not have been better! And Korra mustered up just enough strength to make sure Zaheer didn't get away.

Quote:
-Jinora is the true MVP of the episode between the tornado and realizing that Su can metalbend the poison. That's a very cool use for metalbending.
-Tonroq looked so worried for Korra but she's alive! They have a nice moment.
-Bolin putting his sock in Zaheer's mouth As he deserves.
-It always gets me a little choked up to see everyone gathered around Korra and worried about her Good thing Jinora has a brain and she uses it! Zaheer can cry about it
-Bolin doing what he does

Quote:
-Aw it's cute that Asami's doing Korra's hair and comforting her when she's feeling down. Korra's been through so much. She still looks rough and she's in a wheelchair
-I guess on the bright side she's allowed in Republic City again
-Asami being there for her girl Gotta love it! The fight, the poison, and how close she came to the end has done a lot to Korra both physically and mentally There is something both discouraging and incredible about seeing someone as powerful as her in a wheelchair. Seeing her needing time to heal.

Quote:
-Aw it's cute how much the kids love Korra and how they crawl all over her. And Zuko's there too for the important occasion!
-More Red Lotus members
-The air nation are going to travel and give Korra a much needed break and Jinora gets her well deserved tattoos! She really shined this episode.
-They really are like her little siblings Always good to see Zuko
-The termites of the Avatar world
-Tenzin's speech was amazing They have been inspired by Korra and now want to go off and help the world. I always get chills when Jinora's hood comes down. It's such a great moment

Quote:
Overall I liked this season a lot! I think it might be my favorite of the Korra seasons so far.
Notice how the season with hardly any love life drama is the best one
Reply   Post New Thread