Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2022, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sounds good

I'm onto the next episode!

The Earth Queen
-Jinora being an adorable and blushing teacher Kai being an excellent student and thief
-Bolin so excited to see where his dad grew up
-Back in Ba Sing Se! As always the differences between the rings are alarming
-The Queen hates animals! Very different from the King who had a bear as a bestie. Sure sounds like the Queen has a lot of rules which doesn't pair well with Kai who is a certified rule breaker.
-Ooooh snap the Queen is getting shady toward Aang and Zuko. The United Republic being Earth Kingdom territory, or rather former Earth Kingdom territory, is very interesting! I definitely forgot this
-Everyone wants to find Kai and then there is Mako being all "why bother?" His cop senses really come and go sometimes
-I love the difference in the way Mako and Bolin both talk to Kai and chase him Kai really is a sneaky brat Because of him the bros are stuck in the lower ring but I like how, even then, Bolin doesn't really get mad at Kai.
-Asami helping Korra on the stupid mission she got from the Queen! Yes please
-Bolin and Mako sleeping in the trash just like they used to do all the time Meanwhile Kai is living his best life while Bolin worries about him
-Nothing like rotten fruit to bring a family together! Mako and Bolin found their uncle and cousin!
-Zuko meeting up with Desna and Eska for secret frozen prison purposes! I can understand that Eska hates ruling
-The NukTuk movies were in fact comedies, Bolin
-Mako and Bolin's family don't even know that their parents died a long time ago
-Korra and Asami being absolute badasses fighting the barbarians together! It's what we deserve Though yeah the barbarians probably do have a point. All that "tax money" should be with the people.
-Eska bonding with Zuko over once trying to kill the Avatar. "It happens." Another combustion-like character is upon us!
-Bolin is always so excited about family It's nice to hear more about San and see the photo of them from when they were younger.
-Mako giving his grandmother his father's scarf
-The Dai Li say "There are no airbenders in Ba Sing Se." The deja vu vibes are real
-Grandma may love the Queen, but she is one shady lady
-Kai getting snatched up by the agents to be part of the Queen's airbending army Ba Sing Se remains the worst
Old 03-11-2022, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Okay I had time to watch finally!
Quote:
Jinora being an adorable and blushing teacher Kai being an excellent student and thief
This was sweet (Jinora teaching her uncle and Kai, not the pickpocketing )

Quote:
Back in Ba Sing Se! As always the differences between the rings are alarming
It looks like not a lot has changed with people being super divided based on social status I was a little surprised at how similar it looked to when we saw it in ATLA.

Quote:
The Queen hates animals! Very different from the King who had a bear as a bestie. Sure sounds like the Queen has a lot of rules which doesn't pair well with Kai who is a certified rule breaker.
I took the dislike of animals as a red flag and it looks like I was right Ba Sing Se still seems to have a lot of rules, and Kai definitely doesn't seem like the type to follow.

Quote:
Ooooh snap the Queen is getting shady toward Aang and Zuko. The United Republic being Earth Kingdom territory, or rather former Earth Kingdom territory, is very interesting!
It's interesting that not everyone sees the United Republic as a good thing! It made the earth kingdom lose territory at least.

Quote:
Everyone wants to find Kai and then there is Mako being all "why bother?"
Mako is definitely not Kai's biggest fan

Quote:
-I love the difference in the way Mako and Bolin both talk to Kai and chase him Kai really is a sneaky brat Because of him the bros are stuck in the lower ring but I like how, even then, Bolin doesn't really get mad at Kai.
I love how Bolin was like "excuse me" and moving so slow while Mako was like hopping over cars Bolin's very patient with Kai...perhaps more than he deserves I also like how Bolin was trying to look on the bright side while they were in the lower right

Quote:
-Asami helping Korra on the stupid mission she got from the Queen! Yes please
I love how much we're seeing them together this season so far!
Quote:
Bolin and Mako sleeping in the trash just like they used to do all the time Meanwhile Kai is living his best life while Bolin worries about him
This was a bit sad Though the cut to Kai living in the lap of luxury while Bolin was super worried about him was kind of funny.

Quote:
Mako and Bolin found their uncle and cousin!
I guess it's kind of a good thing they ended up in the lower ring.

Quote:
Zuko meeting up with Desna and Eska for secret frozen prison purposes!
He made it!

Quote:
The NukTuk movies were in fact comedies, Bolin
-Mako and Bolin's family don't even know that their parents died a long time ago
I thought it was cute how they recognized Bolin and Mako from probending! And Bolin from the movies too. But it's sad they had to tell the family that their parents are dead. As a side note, their family is huge!

Quote:
Korra and Asami being absolute badasses fighting the barbarians together! It's what we deserve Though yeah the barbarians probably do have a point. All that "tax money" should be with the people.
Go Asami and Korra! But yeah the barbarians do have a point, especially with how fancy that palace is

Quote:
Eska bonding with Zuko over once trying to kill the Avatar. "It happens." Another combustion-like character is upon us!
I love how Zuko just casually dropped that fact A combustion woman!

Quote:
-Bolin is always so excited about family It's nice to hear more about San and see the photo of them from when they were younger.
-Mako giving his grandmother his father's scarf
This was all super cute!

Quote:
The Dai Li say "There are no airbenders in Ba Sing Se." The deja vu vibes are real
I loved Korra standing up to the earth queen! But it looks like some Ba Sing Se shadiness is upon us again.

Quote:
Kai getting snatched up by the agents to be part of the Queen's airbending army Ba Sing Se remains the worst
Ba Sing Se appears not to have changed much. Still lots of lying, shadiness, and inequality.
gold-steps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I took the dislike of animals as a red flag and it looks like I was right
Hating animals is never a good sign

Quote:
It's interesting that not everyone sees the United Republic as a good thing! It made the earth kingdom lose territory at least.
I think it's important to show that there is another side and opinion about that

Quote:
Mako is definitely not Kai's biggest fan
A true anti

Quote:
I guess it's kind of a good thing they ended up in the lower ring.
Thank you, Kai

Quote:
As a side note, their family is huge!
Seriously! They just gained so many people in their lives.

Quote:
I love how Zuko just casually dropped that fact
I love how he felt the need to clarify that it hadn't worked

Quote:
But it looks like some Ba Sing Se shadiness is upon us again
Forever the shadiest of locations!

The gif is perfect
Old 03-13-2022, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think it's important to show that there is another side and opinion about that
Yeah I've always really liked that the show is pretty good at this. Most things tend to have good and bad consequences and they usually show that.

Quote:
They just gained so many people in their lives.
This is so sweet They went from just the two of them to dozens.

Quote:
I love how he felt the need to clarify that it hadn't worked
Also the dead silence after he said it.

I would like to think Ba Sing Se had changed a bit but it's not shocking that it hasn't.
Old 03-14-2022, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah I've always really liked that the show is pretty good at this. Most things tend to have good and bad consequences and they usually show that.
It makes everything more interesting

Quote:
Also the dead silence after he said it.
He is so loyal to being socially awkward

Ba Sing Se needs a complete reboot
Old 03-14-2022, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He is so loyal to being socially awkward
He has a true gift

Yeah Ba Sing Se seems the same even with a new leader and presumably totally different citizens.

I'll try to watch the next episode tomorrow or Wednesday!
Old 03-15-2022, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I will be rather busy tomorrow so I watched the episode today

In Harm's Way
-It's really a shame that Zuko and the others didn't have time to gather more backup before that "storm" arrived because the fight was very one sided As in Zaheer and his crew made it look easy to get through them.
-Ming-Hua and her water arms are both fascinating, super cool, and terrifying!
-I had the same reaction to that reunion kiss as that dude
-Bolin trying to say goodbye to everyone and show love for the whole fam He is so adorable Who could blame him for not knowing all those many names yet?
-Korra being a bit too aggressive as she tries to let off some steam with Asami. The Queen understandably has her all riled up.
-Mako being poor tired Bolin's translator
-The Queen was trying to get ride of them, but Asami bought them time with some fake engine trouble.
-Good job making the Queen sneeze, Pabu
-Ooooh Bumi pointing out the technicality that the Queen is allowed to conscript her citizens. That's a not fun fact
-Mako reading Jinora's books and learning about Lake Laogai. There is so much I love about this.
-Kai's trying to be a nice guy in a crappy situation where he is being forced to be a soldier.
-Jinora coming through with her spiritual projection, her knowledge of the city, and her connection to Kai Tenzin was wondering about that last one
-Kai is not having the best day, but at least Jinora found him! So cute that even her spirit can blush And she found where all the airbenders are being held! Which is basically right under their feet.
-Hi Lin Now the others finally know about what is going on with Zaheer and that it isn't good news for Korra.
-"Your father, Lord Zuko, Chief Sokka, and I" -Tenzin. Now that's a team right there It's so interesting that they battled Zaheer and the others who had once tried to kidnap Korra though why they wanted her remains a mystery. This definitely helps to explain her secluded upbringing.
-Lin is helping with the escape
-Poor Bumi is so enthusiastic about code words, but nobody else is
-Jinora kissing Kai on the cheek! It was finally his turn to blush! Bolin is living for this juicy gossip
-I love how Bolin forgave Kai right away and Mako was like push-lease
-Of course the getaway wouldn't be too easy! The Queen caught on and everyone needs to fight their way out.
-Kai saved Jinora
-I love the way Bolin ejected them all onto Oogi Also good job Oogi! Keep shedding on the Queen
-Tenzin giving all the airbenders a choice and they chose to go with him to learn to be Air Nomads
-Aww Tenzin and Korra are splitting up again. He needs to help the new recruits and she needs to find more.
-The episode ended with a cute hug
Old 03-15-2022, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Perfect! I watched too.
Quote:
It's really a shame that Zuko and the others didn't have time to gather more backup before that "storm" arrived because the fight was very one sided As in Zaheer and his crew made it look easy to get through them.
It was nice to see such a wide variety of people fighting together, but yeah it is unfortunate. They didn't have much of a chance. Though I will say at least Zuko seems to be very spry for his age!

Quote:
Ming-Hua and her water arms are both fascinating, super cool, and terrifying!
I love watching her! This is a really cool technique (even if she's usually doing something bad with them).
Quote:
Korra being a bit too aggressive as she tries to let off some steam with Asami. The Queen understandably has her all riled up.
It's nice of Asami to train with her. Especially with how riled up Korra is

Quote:
Mako being poor tired Bolin's translator
They have had quite the day

Quote:
Good job making the Queen sneeze, Pabu
I loved Bolin just sliding away

-Jinora's lil crush is so cute. She's so worried about Kai.

Quote:
Mako reading Jinora's books and learning about Lake Laogai. There is so much I love about this.
I love that he's been doing his homework! And I am not surprised Lake Laogai's the first place they think of when it comes to shady stuff

Quote:
Kai's trying to be a nice guy in a crappy situation where he is being forced to be a soldier.
The earth queen is basically making child soldiers It's nice of Kai to help the other guy out though.

Quote:
Jinora coming through with her spiritual projection, her knowledge of the city, and her connection to Kai Tenzin was wondering about that last one
-Kai is not having the best day, but at least Jinora found him! So cute that even her spirit can blush And she found where all the airbenders are being held! Which is basically right under their feet.
Tenzin's face when Korra mentioned her connection to Kai was kinda funny I was happy when she found him. It's kinda scary that they were just hiding all the airbenders basically right under the palace. Like they were that confident no one would find them even there.

-I love Korra calling the queen slugface In this case it's accurate though

Quote:
-Hi Lin Now the others finally know about what is going on with Zaheer and that it isn't good news for Korra.
-"Your father, Lord Zuko, Chief Sokka, and I" -Tenzin. Now that's a team right there It's so interesting that they battled Zaheer and the others who had once tried to kidnap Korra though why they wanted her remains a mystery. This definitely helps to explain her secluded upbringing.
This definitely explains Korra's upbringing. And I love the mention of Sokka and Zuko working together as adults (plus Tenzin of course).

Quote:
Jinora kissing Kai on the cheek! It was finally his turn to blush! Bolin is living for this juicy gossip
This was cute Bolin ships it.

Quote:
I love how Bolin forgave Kai right away and Mako was like push-lease
At least Kai apologized! That seemed like a big step for him. Mako still hasn't quite warmed up to him though.

Quote:
Tenzin giving all the airbenders a choice and they chose to go with him to learn to be Air Nomads
That works so much better than telling them they'll have to give up all their worldly possessions and shave their heads

Quote:
The episode ended with a cute hug
This was cute
Old 03-17-2022, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Though I will say at least Zuko seems to be very spry for his age!
Heck yeah he was

Quote:
I loved Bolin just sliding away
A seamless exit

Quote:
Tenzin's face when Korra mentioned her connection to Kai was kinda funny
The time has come, Tenzin. Your daughter has noticed a boy

Quote:
This definitely explains Korra's upbringing. And I love the mention of Sokka and Zuko working together as adults (plus Tenzin of course).
I want a movie about this

Quote:
Bolin ships it.
Such a fanboy And terrible with secrets.

Quote:
That works so much better than telling them they'll have to give up all their worldly possessions and shave their heads
Progress has been made
Old 03-17-2022, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I want a movie about this
We totally need to see this!

I watched The Metal Clan!
-Aw Korra playing fetch with Naga is cute. Lin doesn't seem like an animal person though. I don't know how she could resist a polar bear dog.
-A report of another airbender! It's field trip time.
-Metalbending has come a long way! There's an entire city made out of metal and it looks very impressive. Lin does not seem thrilled though.
-Some airbenders have made it to Air Temple Island! One of them looks a bit suspicious though
-I am so happy there's a statue of Toph! She deserves one. It's too bad she's not around, though just wandering seems to suit her with all of the traveling she did as a kid. Bolin looked so excited at the prospect of meeting her.
-The Metal Clan's dancing is very pretty!
-It's cool to see that another technique of Toph's-being able to tell when someone is lying-is still being used. She's quite the influencer.
-Lin has a sister she doesn't get along with and she hasn't been mentioned in the first two seasons of the show? Interesting. Honestly Toph having multiple kids is what's really surprising to me about that
-I can kind of see why Lin and Su don't get along. They're very different and are at really different places in their lives. Su's very settled with a big family and Lin has her big police job that she's very dedicated to.
-Aw Opal's got a little crush It must be nice for Bolin to actually have a crush reciprocated And she's a pretty good airbender already!
-Meelo is a tough trainer just like we thought It's nice to see that Korra isn't the only one who struggles with that panel maze at first.
-It's insane that they lock up the entire city in those big metal things. Calling a city the safest in the world hasn't aged well in the avatar world but that does seem very safe.
-Varrick's back! And is still chaotic
-It sounds like Su and Lin had a tough upbringing. It makes sense that Toph wouldn't have had a lot of time for kids with her police career and that she wouldn't want to be overbearing with how she grew up. Then that just led to baby Lin and Su not getting much attention at all and feeling like they needed to compete for it. Su's had quite the interesting life though! Lots of adventures!
-I love how Opal was not having it when Bolin got all awkward trying to flirt and how she told him to basically just be himself. They're cute Korra's got bad timing with her plan to get the Beifong sisters to make up But I get that's important.
-Good for Kya for getting suspicious and catching onto Zaheer. I kind of suspected it was him but I didn't recognize him at all, so the animators did a nice job making him look different.
-Aw Opal sounds so sweet at the end. But Lin still doesn't want to have a better relationship with her sister What Korra says to her is kinda harsh.
Old 03-18-2022, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
-Aw Korra playing fetch with Naga is cute. Lin doesn't seem like an animal person though. I don't know how she could resist a polar bear dog.
-Metalbending has come a long way! There's an entire city made out of metal and it looks very impressive.
-Some airbenders have made it to Air Temple Island! One of them looks a bit suspicious though
-I think Lin is just too stressed out to care about playing fetch Plus she wasn't thrilled about where they were going, but that was no excuse to break Naga's ball
-To think it all started with Toph trying to escape a box! That's progress if I ever saw it
-Get away from them, Zaheer

Quote:
-I am so happy there's a statue of Toph! She deserves one. It's too bad she's not around, though just wandering seems to suit her with all of the traveling she did as a kid. Bolin looked so excited at the prospect of meeting her.
-The Metal Clan's dancing is very pretty!
-It's cool to see that another technique of Toph's-being able to tell when someone is lying-is still being used. She's quite the influencer.
-Another member of the Gaang having a statue! As it should be I can imagine Toph as someone who could get antsy after awhile. Bolin is such a fanboy and it's great
-Such a unique and creative form of metalbending
-She essentially created a whole cultural shift! Nobody is doing it like Toph

Quote:
-Lin has a sister she doesn't get along with and she hasn't been mentioned in the first two seasons of the show? Interesting. Honestly Toph having multiple kids is what's really surprising to me about that
-I can kind of see why Lin and Su don't get along. They're very different and are at really different places in their lives. Su's very settled with a big family and Lin has her big police job that she's very dedicated to.
-Aw Opal's got a little crush. It must be nice for Bolin to actually have a crush reciprocated . And she's a pretty good airbender already!
-Multiple kids with multiple dads! It is hard to think of Toph in the motherly role for sure And it's wild the sisters haven't spoken in 30 years
-Su has such a big family! With so many different kids with different personalities who are really fun to see. It's true that Lin doesn't seem to be about that life.
-Bolin gets a new crush every season This time it is reciprocated and in a sweet way! It's about time! It's really cool that a grandkid of Toph's is now an airbender

Quote:
-Meelo is a tough trainer just like we thought. It's nice to see that Korra isn't the only one who struggles with that panel maze at first.
-It's insane that they lock up the entire city in those big metal things. Calling a city the safest in the world hasn't aged well in the avatar world but that does seem very safe.
-Varrick's back! And is still chaotic
-He really knows how to inspire Of course Zaheer could "be a leaf" right away. Thankfully Korra isn't with Tenzin at the moment so he still doesn't know exactly where she is.
-It did not age well. It's better to think of this city as being much safer than other ones and that's it
-Opal and Bolin talking was cute Meanwhile the sisters are having a petty match in which Lin says that Toph lied about calling her children blessings
-Varrick brings fantastic energy to the show. He's just so ridiculous

-Mako accidentally convincing Bolin that he likes Opal

Quote:
-It sounds like Su and Lin had a tough upbringing. It makes sense that Toph wouldn't have had a lot of time for kids with her police career and that she wouldn't want to be overbearing with how she grew up. Then that just led to baby Lin and Su not getting much attention at all and feeling like they needed to compete for it. Su's had quite the interesting life though! Lots of adventures!
-I love how Opal was not having it when Bolin got all awkward trying to flirt and how she told him to basically just be himself. They're cute.
-It definitely makes sense that Toph wanted to do the opposite of her parents. That of course had it's own setbacks and instead of being a smothering parent she was a bit of an absent one. Su has definitely had a cool life! I feel like she would have gotten along with Kya
-They were talking so easily and well at dinner that his abrupt change in character understandably made her uneasy! Luckily they got over that little rough patch quickly

Quote:
-Good for Kya for getting suspicious and catching onto Zaheer. I kind of suspected it was him but I didn't recognize him at all, so the animators did a nice job making him look different.
-Aw Opal sounds so sweet at the end. But Lin still doesn't want to have a better relationship with her sister. What Korra says to her is kinda harsh.
-Were they trying to make him look different? I thought he looked and sounded the same Kya had some really cool moves in her battle with him
-Lin needs to direct her frustrations toward the appropriate people because making Opal cry is not a cute look Korra was harsh, but she made some points.
Old 03-18-2022, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
-I think Lin is just too stressed out to care about playing fetch Plus she wasn't thrilled about where they were going
I think you're right! She was not happy the second the field trip came up.

Quote:
I can imagine Toph as someone who could get antsy after awhile. Bolin is such a fanboy and it's great
As he should be! And yeah I see her as the traveling type who doesn't really like to be tied down.

Quote:
Multiple kids with multiple dads! It is hard to think of Toph in the motherly role for sure And it's wild the sisters haven't spoken in 30 years
Yeah it is kind of hard to picture her being super nurturing. Which she wasn't based on what Su said. And yeah that's a long time to not speak to family.
Quote:
With so many different kids with different personalities who are really fun to see. It's true that Lin doesn't seem to be about that life.
I liked the....banana artist She does not. I think when she was like "five kids what a nightmare" that about sums it up

Quote:
Meanwhile the sisters are having a petty match in which Lin says that Toph lied about calling her children blessings
Eeek yeah that's a pretty heavy thing to say.

Quote:
Su has definitely had a cool life! I feel like she would have gotten along with Kya
Oooo you're right! They have quite a bit in common.

Quote:
Were they trying to make him look different? I thought he looked and sounded the same
I think it's because he had a ponytail before Or maybe I'm just not very observant He sounded the same to me too though.

Quote:
Lin needs to direct her frustrations toward the appropriate people because making Opal cry is not a cute look Korra was harsh, but she made some points.
This was pretty mean of her, especially since Opal's her niece I think she needed to hear what Korra said.
Old 03-19-2022, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah it is kind of hard to picture her being super nurturing. Which she wasn't based on what Su said. And yeah that's a long time to not speak to family.
I think Toph was so worried about being overbearing that she failed to provide much guidance at all. Her worries make sense, but it led to a messy family situation.

Quote:
I liked the....banana artist
That piece of artwork was about harmonic convergence how dare you

Quote:
Oooo you're right! They have quite a bit in common.
I wonder if they ever spent time together.

Quote:
Or maybe I'm just not very observant
You got there in the end so that's what matters

Quote:
I think she needed to hear what Korra said.
Tough love is required sometimes
Old 03-20-2022, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think Toph was so worried about being overbearing that she failed to provide much guidance at all. Her worries make sense, but it led to a messy family situation.
I think she was just worried about being her parents Though her doing the opposite didn't turn out great either.

Quote:
That piece of artwork was about harmonic convergence how dare you

Quote:
I wonder if they ever spent time together.
If they have not we need a spin off of that

Ugh I was planning on watching the next one today but I ended up having to do like 500 other things. I should have time on Tuesday.
Old 03-21-2022, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Understandable! I was busy yesterday as well, but I was able to watch the next one today

Old Wounds
-The metal is blooming like flowers!
-Su offers, while being shady toward Lin, to teach both Korra and Bolin metalbending! Korra is all for it, but Bolin not so much.
-Varrick being Varrick with that metal magnet suit Poor Zhu Li is always cleaning up his messes.
-Lin is just a tad high strung. She's not trusting that Zaofu is truly the safest place in the world *knock on wood*. She really will give herself a heart attack though if she doesn't find some chill.
-Zaheer and his gang wanted to take out the president? I mean I don't like him either, but that's a bit much. That poor delivery man was truly in the wrong place at the wrong time
-Using metalbending for acupuncture is so cool! Lin having a super blocked chi is not at all surprising.
-Flashback! Lin working at being a cop while Su works at being a thief is definitely not a good combination.
-Korra truly picked up metalbending right away Poor Bolin clearly wants to be part of the lesson, but is keeping a distance. It doesn't sound like a ton of earthbenders can also metalbend.
-Bolin calling for Pabu while Pabu is on his shoulder
-Flashback! Lin is having herself a car chase! Which leads to her busting her sister. How very awkward
-The way Lin ejected all of those needles out of herself Good thing she quickly went back to finish her acupuncture session because it was highly necessary.
-Flashback! So it was a fight with Su that gave Lin her scar Obviously it was an accident, but it was caused by Lin trying to arrest her sister. In fairness, Su deserved to be.
-Well that escape was surely messier than they wanted
-"Just thinking about my body and mustaches I might have in the future." Luckily Opal called Bolin out for being weird again. The poor guy has been trying to metalbend for awhile and is embarrassed that he can't figure it out.
-Toph is Bolin's biggest hero
-Bolin and Opal being cute and supportive with one another
-Flashback! This time Toph is involved and in a really awkward position. Obviously, as chief of police, she doesn't want to have a daughter in jail. I understand why Lin is frustrated, but definitely not more frustrated than Toph! Interesting that Toph was sending Su to her parents.
-Korra is the first metalbending Avatar
-Bolin is ready for Su to teach him! But his lesson will have to wait
-Interesting that Lin and Su have very different perspectives on Toph retiring. Seems Su patched things up with her mother ages ago and both of them wanted to talk to Lin as well, but she dodged them.
-Bolin assuring Korra that fighting is all apart of the healing process for siblings
-Neither Korra or Bolin wanted to knock on Lin's door so Mako did it
-Lin is seeing so spritely!
-Lin and Opal had a heart to heart It's sad that Toph wasn't happy about Lin becoming an officer (or so she thinks). Toph really did want her children to be their own people.
-Su became like her grandparents and didn't give Opal much freedom. Funny how that works Luckily Opal can go train with the other airbenders
-Lin and Su are now on better terms
-Zaheer figured out where Korra was by meditating
Reply   Post New Thread