Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2022, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Okay I watched!

Quote:
Su offers, while being shady toward Lin, to teach both Korra and Bolin metalbending! Korra is all for it, but Bolin not so much.
This was nice of her! Shade aside it seems like Korra wants to learn metalbending, so it's nice of Su to offer to teach her and Bolin.

Quote:
Poor Zhu Li is always cleaning up his messes.
Whatever she's paid, it's not enough

Quote:
She really will give herself a heart attack though if she doesn't find some chill.
I would say she needs a vacation but she's kind of on one now and it doesn't seem to be helping

Quote:
Zaheer and his gang wanted to take out the president? I mean I don't like him either, but that's a bit much. That poor delivery man was truly in the wrong place at the wrong time
The president has yet another person wanting to assassinate him. Yeah I felt a bit bad for him. He was just doing his job.

Quote:
Using metalbending for acupuncture is so cool! Lin having a super blocked chi is not at all surprising.
-Flashback! Lin working at being a cop while Su works at being a thief is definitely not a good combination.
As someone who doesn't like needles it's a cool but slightly terrifying technique Yeah that is not a good look for Lin.

Quote:
It doesn't sound like a ton of earthbenders can also metalbend.
I would have thought it was more since there a while city and Lin has her whole team in Republic City. I was kind of surprised when Bolin said one in a hundred. I guess those are just concentrated areas.

Quote:
The way Lin ejected all of those needles out of herself Good thing she quickly went back to finish her acupuncture session because it was highly necessary.
-Flashback! So it was a fight with Su that gave Lin her scar Obviously it was an accident, but it was caused by Lin trying to arrest her sister. In fairness, Su deserved to be.
Yeah this was all stuff she definitely needed to remember. Yeah Su was breaking the law. I know that's a really difficult position for Lin to be in, but I think she did the right thing arresting her sister.

Quote:
Luckily Opal called Bolin out for being weird again. The poor guy has been trying to metalbend for awhile and is embarrassed that he can't figure it out.
He's feeling a little inferior since he can't metalbend It was sweet of Opal to reassure him.

Quote:
Obviously, as chief of police, she doesn't want to have a daughter in jail. I understand why Lin is frustrated, but definitely not more frustrated than Toph! Interesting that Toph was sending Su to her parents.
Yeah it's a tough position for Toph and Lin. It was a little harsh to send Su away but probably really the only option. I also get why Link would be a little upset that Toph basically hid everything. Yeah I thought that was interesting too. I guess Toph must have been getting along better with them.

Quote:
Interesting that Lin and Su have very different perspectives on Toph retiring. Seems Su patched things up with her mother ages ago and both of them wanted to talk to Lin as well, but she dodged them.
Yeah it sounds like Su has a nice relationship with Toph but Lin doesn't really speak to either of them.

-I liked how all of Su's kids were just watching their mom and their aunt fight At least until Opal broke things up.

Quote:
Neither Korra or Bolin wanted to knock on Lin's door so Mako did it
I liked how Bolin was like "you're the avatar you do it" to Korra

Quote:
It's sad that Toph wasn't happy about Lin becoming an officer (or so she thinks). Toph really did want her children to be their own people.
It is a little sad Especially since seeing Toph probably influenced her into doing that. It was nice to see Lin bonding with her niece though.

Quote:
Su became like her grandparents and didn't give Opal much freedom. Funny how that works Luckily Opal can go train with the other airbenders
It seems like they influenced her while she was there. But she knew when to let up.

Quote:
Lin and Su are now on better terms
Yay!

Quote:
Zaheer figured out where Korra was by meditating
Not yay
gold-steps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I would say she needs a vacation but she's kind of on one now and it doesn't seem to be helping
Not a great vacation when family is involved I guess

Quote:
As someone who doesn't like needles it's a cool but slightly terrifying technique
I'm not afraid of needles, but am not sure if I'd be wanting all that I do hear it's helpful!

Quote:
I would have thought it was more since there a while city and Lin has her whole team in Republic City. I was kind of surprised when Bolin said one in a hundred. I guess those are just concentrated areas.
Su didn't seem to buy into those statistics so maybe it's not quite true! Maybe there just aren't enough people to teach others properly how to do it, but it is true that not everyone can do it.

Quote:
He's feeling a little inferior since he can't metalbend It was sweet of Opal to reassure him.
They are cutie pies

Quote:
Yeah it's a tough position for Toph and Lin. It was a little harsh to send Su away but probably really the only option.
It seems being sent away worked out for the best for her

Quote:
Yeah it sounds like Su has a nice relationship with Toph but Lin doesn't really speak to either of them.
Thank goodness Lin started to mend those fences You could see how much better she felt afterward. Such a weight had been lifted from her.
Old 03-23-2022, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Su didn't seem to buy into those statistics so maybe it's not quite true! Maybe there just aren't enough people to teach others properly how to do it,
I think this is very possible too! Just not a lot of people to teach it. That would also mean people don't learn.

Quote:
Thank goodness Lin started to mend those fences You could see how much better she felt afterward. Such a weight had been lifted from her.
Yeah for sure. I don't have siblings but I'm sure it would be hard to not speak to your sister for years.
Old 03-24-2022, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I know in the first graphic novel, the only one I read, Toph is teaching her first set of students how to do it. It definitely doesn't seem easy! But surely evolved over time as things do

I have a brother and it would definitely be strange to not be part of his life at all
Old 03-24-2022, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I remember metalbending looked really hard for Toph at first. It looks so effortless for metalbenders now.

I watched the next episode.
-It's nice to see how things are going with the airbenders now! Even though they look quite bored by Tenzin's story Though the sky bison seem to be a bonus. It's great that there's wild flocks (or whatever you call a group of sky bison) now.
-Kya and Pema have bad news about Zaheer coming to the island. I love Kya calling the story about the guru who never ate boring too.
-It's nice Korra and Tenzin are keeping in touch even when they're physically apart. Korra is right about the lessons needing to be more interesting I think. I get how airbender history can seem a bit boring and dry. Bolin raving about how great Opal is is really sweet. He's quite smitten.
-The little baby bison are so cute. I get Kai's impulse to get closer to them, even though that's not a good idea and Jinora warned him against him. At least she was there to save him when the mama bison got a little protective.
-Bumi is quite popular with the airbenders! He just seems fun to be around. Tenzin's going to his brother to get some advice. Though I sense Bumi will regret his advice to be more strict.
-Kai's a little rebel wanting to sneak away again!
-Omg that poor guy that shaved his head when they weren't doing that. I would not be happy if I shaved my head for nothing.
-Jinora is right about needing to go easy on the airbenders....but I don't think Tenzin wants to hear it. And he doesn't want to hear that she wants her tattoos and that she's growing up.
-Things do not look good for Kai and Jinora when they get captured. The fact that the bison wrangler's wearing a bison pelt
-Tenzin and Pema are so cute. She was an air acolyte so she kind of knows what everyone's going through with being away from family and all and she knows they need to adjust.
-The fact that people eat bison And omg the earth queen ate her dad's bear? He loved that bear.
-Jinora's spirit connection comes in handy again! Also Bum-ju is too cute! And Bumi gets the message right away. He's totally in his element rallying the airbenders to rescue Kai and Jinora. He gives a great speech right before they go fight.
-The airbenders do a pretty good job in the fight! The shaved head does help! Also not surprised Kai can pick a lock
-Tenzin catches on to what's going on just in time to save Jinora and to save Kai from getting too rough with the bison ruslter (who did deserve to be roughed up a bit). Kai did earn a compliment about his technique though
-Also Kai saying bisons all episode even after Jinora corrected him was really cute
-Aw Tenzin telling Bumi that he reminds him of Aang The airbenders seem in much better spirits. I think they needed a bit of excitement.
-The baby bison flying lines up nicely with Jinora growing up a bit and Tenzin not really knowing how to handle it. But Tenzin and Jinora make up and the bison are so cute flying! Their little legs wiggling around is adorable

Last edited by gold-steps; 03-27-2022 at 07:18 PM
Old 03-29-2022, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry this took me so long! There were unexpected delays

Quote:
It's nice to see how things are going with the airbenders now! Even though they look quite bored by Tenzin's story. Though the sky bison seem to be a bonus. It's great that there's wild flocks (or whatever you call a group of sky bison) now.
-Kya and Pema have bad news about Zaheer coming to the island. I love Kya calling the story about the guru who never ate boring too.
-It's nice Korra and Tenzin are keeping in touch even when they're physically apart. Korra is right about the lessons needing to be more interesting I think. I get how airbender history can seem a bit boring and dry. Bolin raving about how great Opal is is really sweet. He's quite smitten.
-I was bored with Tenzin's story and only heard like 30 seconds of it He's never been the best at making learning exciting. The wild herd was so lovely to see! Times have changed and for the better where they are concerned
-Kya shaded Tenzin without even realizing she was doing it It's nice to see the family reunited
-Thank goodness for the radio! Korra's conflict resolution skills really are getting a bit better as is Bolin's dating skills. He's so cute

Quote:
-The little baby bison are so cute. I get Kai's impulse to get closer to them, even though that's not a good idea and Jinora warned him against him. At least she was there to save him when the mama bison got a little protective.
-Bumi is quite popular with the airbenders! He just seems fun to be around. Tenzin's going to his brother to get some advice. Though I sense Bumi will regret his advice to be more strict.
-Kai's a little rebel wanting to sneak away again!
-They are soooo cute! Baby animals are hard to resist, but we see why they really should be resisted I love how Kai called Jinora an airbending master because she really is
-Bumi's cool was something he was born with Tenzin did as Korra told him to do! And It worked....in a way
-He can't resist the allure of the baby bison!

Quote:
-Omg that poor guy that shaved his head when they weren't doing that. I would not be happy if I shaved my head for nothing.
-Jinora is right about needing to go easy on the airbenders....but I don't think Tenzin wants to hear it. And he doesn't want to hear that she wants her tattoos and that she's growing up.
-Things do not look good for Kai and Jinora when they get captured. The fact that the bison wrangler's wearing a bison pelt
-Tenzin forgot to mention the important fact. about head shaving being a personal choice! I would definitely be mad Understandably nobody else wanted to shave their heads.
-Tenzin truly went from super boring to super with his training. He has yet to find a good balance when it comes to his leadership. In many ways Jinora is a more accomplished airbender than her father because of her spiritual connection. He needs to come to terms with the fact that she is grown up and incredibly gifted.
-Meelo is a scary instructor as always
-The pelt makes me want to be sick

Quote:
-Tenzin and Pema are so cute. She was an air acolyte so she kind of knows what everyone's going through with being away from family and all and she knows they need to adjust.
-The fact that people eat bison. And omg the earth queen ate her dad's bear? He loved that bear.
-Jinora's spirit connection comes in handy again! Also Bum-ju is too cute! And Bumi gets the message right away. He's totally in his element rallying the airbenders to rescue Kai and Jinora. He gives a great speech right before they go fight.
-It can be super overwhelming being thrown into a whole new world like that I'm glad she reminded him of that. They are sweet
-It's too gross I'm going to say the rumor about the bear is just a rumor because otherwise
-She comes through again I love when Bumi and Bum-ju were talking and how Bumi is able to get the gist of what he's saying. They are an adorable pair. Bumi came through with rallying the troops

Quote:
-The airbenders do a pretty good job in the fight! The shaved head does help! Also not surprised Kai can pick a lock
-Tenzin catches on to what's going on just in time to save Jinora and to save Kai from getting too rough with the bison ruslter (who did deserve to be roughed up a bit). Kai did earn a compliment about his technique though
-Also Kai saying bisons all episode even after Jinora corrected him was really cute
-The shaved head came through so it wasn't for nothing He even becomes an advocate for head shaving! Yeah the lock picking is very on brand for Kai
-I was all for Kai letting that bison stealer have it At least Tenzin appreciated the technique if nothing else
-He'll say it how he wants to say it

Quote:
-Aw Tenzin telling Bumi that he reminds him of Aang . The airbenders seem in much better spirits. I think they needed a bit of excitement.
-The baby bison flying lines up nicely with Jinora growing up a bit and Tenzin not really knowing how to handle it. But Tenzin and Jinora make up and the bison are so cute flying! Their little legs wiggling around is adorable
-The highest of compliments! Though the circumstances were awful, this whole event was exactly what they all needed to bond and grow
-Jinora is the baby bison that Tenzin needs to let fly Also it was sweet that the mama bison warmed up to Kai after recognizing him as one of their own
Old 03-29-2022, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
-I was bored with Tenzin's story and only heard like 30 seconds of it
Yeah it didn't sound too interesting
Quote:
Baby animals are hard to resist, but we see why they really should be resisted I love how Kai called Jinora an airbending master because she really is
Yeah the mama bison was a little scary That was nice of him to say. Though not inaccurate.

Quote:
He has yet to find a good balance when it comes to his leadership. In many ways Jinora is a more accomplished airbender than her father because of her spiritual connection. He needs to come to terms with the fact that she is grown up and incredibly gifted.
Jinora is very gifted! Tenzin needs to realize that and let her grow up a bit.

Quote:
I love when Bumi and Bum-ju were talking and how Bumi is able to get the gist of what he's saying. They are an adorable pair.
They have a cute relationship!

Quote:
I was all for Kai letting that bison stealer have it
Me too actually

Quote:
Though the circumstances were awful, this whole event was exactly what they all needed to bond and grow
Yeah as bad as this was I think they needed for something like it to happen to bring them all together and to use their airbending for something outside of just practice.

Quote:
Also it was sweet that the mama bison warmed up to Kai after recognizing him as one of their own
This was really sweet
Old 03-30-2022, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah it didn't sound too interesting
He needs to add some pizazz to his tone

Quote:
Yeah the mama bison was a little scary
It was like Sokka and the saber-tooth moose lion!

Quote:
They have a cute relationship!
Besties for life

Quote:
This was really sweet
Approval from an original airbender
Old 03-31-2022, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It was like Sokka and the saber-tooth moose lion!
The baby moose lion was so cute! The mom not so much

I watched the next episode! The Fire Within
-Korra's metalbending has gotten quite good! Poor Bolin is still having a difficult time though. Mako teasing him about it also doesn't help.
-Aw Bolin looks so sad when Opal has to leave. They're too cute. But they'll be reunited.
- Bolin turning down Varrick's romantic advice. I can't say I blame him.
-Also Varrick's airbender finder doesn't work too well if someone has to airbend into it for it to work
-Su gives a nice toast. She really loves Opal and I'm glad she's learned to let go a bit.
- I guess Zaofu isn't totally secure if Zaheer and Co were able to break in.
-Pabu's a good watchdog (or watch fire ferret ) but Bolin just wants to sleep and Pabu doesn't have much luck waking him.
-That's a very cool technique by Ming-Hua to cut the glass and silently break in.
-Poor Naga and Korra both get tranquilized.
-Bolin does jolt awake pretty fast once he realizes that Korra's getting kidnapped too. Mako too.
-That metal cage is actually a good technique for trying to capture people too. Though it doesn't do much good against lava bending.
-Mako's got a lot of confidence in Bolin being able to land a shot to P'li can't combust anything. More than Bolin has in himself at the moment.
-Bolin makes the shot! And Lin is able to save Korra. I love how Lin and Su look out for each other while they're dangling like that. That looks terrifying and I bet they were glad they had someone looking out for each other.
-Ai Wei's lie detector skills come in handy. Or at least they help him hide something
-Su's very protective of her city. She and Lin have that in common.
-Mako's such a cop. He's naturally getting a bit suspicious of Ai Wei and he catches on to the fact that the guard's more than likely being framed.
-Again Zhu Li is underpaid if she has to pumice Varrick's feet They should listen to Varrick since he knows all about planting evidence
-A hidden basement under bookshelves is never a good sign. Ai Wei looks very shady.
-I like how Korra knows there's no point in lying when Ai Wai catches them breaking into his house. Not a good person to be busted by. And Ai Wei has a bomb that destroys his house? Good think Korra could keep everyone safe.
-Aw Su's probably feeling so betrayed
-Lin is so protective of Korra. But Su knows exactly how to handle her by publicly backing her up and then later telling Korra to go
-Road trip to find Ai Wei and Zaheer!
Old 04-02-2022, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Korra's metalbending has gotten quite good! Poor Bolin is still having a difficult time though. Mako teasing him about it also doesn't help.
-Aw Bolin looks so sad when Opal has to leave. They're too cute. But they'll be reunited.
-Bolin turning down Varrick's romantic advice. I can't say I blame him.
-Also Varrick's airbender finder doesn't work too well if someone has to airbend into it for it to work
-A metalbending champion! Bolin is an earthbending champion which, although great, wasn't what he was going for at the time. Nice for him to get that pebble practice in though
-Bolin is so cutely dramatic Good thing Opal is more levelheaded. She balances him out.
-Varrick's romantic advice worked when he was fleeing from Eska
-I mean....for a genius that really went over his head Poor Mako was jealous because he wanted to know what everyone was talking about, but was sitting too far away.

Quote:
-I guess Zaofu isn't totally secure if Zaheer and Co were able to break in.
-Pabu's a good watchdog (or watch fire ferret) but Bolin just wants to sleep and Pabu doesn't have much luck waking him.
-Every place is super safe until it's not
-Relatable Sometimes when my dog is barking I simply can't be bothered Good thing Pabu was persistent!

Quote:
-Poor Naga and Korra both get tranquilized.
-Bolin does jolt awake pretty fast once he realizes that Korra's getting kidnapped too. Mako too.
-That metal cage is actually a good technique for trying to capture people too. Though it doesn't do much good against lava bending.
-They didn't deserve that nonsense
-Bolin went from 0 to 100 real quick! Good think him and Mako acted fast!
-It's definitely a good idea! One that would work on any who can't summon lava I love how Bolin was both super impressed and concerned at the same time

Quote:
-Bolin makes the shot! And Lin is able to save Korra. I love how Lin and Su look out for each other while they're dangling like that. That looks terrifying and I bet they were glad they had someone looking out for each other.
-Ai Wei's lie detector skills come in handy. Or at least they help him hide something
-Both the brothers and the sisters made excellent teams and were all able to save Korra together Of course Lin went back to being cranky right afterward
-How do you do a lie detector test on a human lie detector?

Quote:
-Su's very protective of her city. She and Lin have that in common.
-Mako's such a cop. He's naturally getting a bit suspicious of Ai Wei and he catches on to the fact that the guard's more than likely being framed.
-Again Zhu Li is underpaid if she has to pumice Varrick's feet. They should listen to Varrick since he knows all about planting evidence
-Don't mess with their turf
-He was in his element! Everything was just a little too perfect and tidy for him. He was asking all the right questions and it's a good thing he did!
-Those lava rocks really came in handy in the worst way Varrick confirmed that Mako's suspicions were for good reason! Him and Mako had a nice little walk down memory lane about the time Varrick set him up

Quote:
-A hidden basement under bookshelves is never a good sign. Ai Wei looks very shady.
-I like how Korra knows there's no point in lying when Ai Wai catches them breaking into his house. Not a good person to be busted by. And Ai Wei has a bomb that destroys his house? Good think Korra could keep everyone safe.
-Aw Su's probably feeling so betrayed
-Classic villain move
-Bolin sure tried to lie until he realized it was pointless Ai Wei really is He must have had that bomb ready for awhile.
-He was like family to her

Quote:
-Lin is so protective of Korra. But Su knows exactly how to handle her by publicly backing her up and then later telling Korra to go
-Road trip to find Ai Wei and Zaheer!
-Su sure knows how to play Lin But she has a vendetta and if Korra can help her track down the scum then she is all for it!
-Go Team Avatar, go!
Old 04-02-2022, 06:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Good thing Opal is more levelheaded. She balances him out.
They do actually balance each other quite well! She's very calm to his high energy. It's cute.

Quote:
Sometimes when my dog is barking I simply can't be bothered Good thing Pabu was persistent!
My dog tends to bark at everything so I understand

Quote:
I love how Bolin was both super impressed and concerned at the same time
I love how quickly his mood shifted

Quote:
He was in his element! Everything was just a little too perfect and tidy for him. He was asking all the right questions and it's a good thing he did!
His suspicious were right again!

Quote:
Ai Wei really is He must have had that bomb ready for awhile.
I'm curious to learn more about his motives because yeah that's a pretty crazy move.

Quote:
But she has a vendetta and if Korra can help her track down the scum then she is all for it!
I fear for him when Su gets her hands on him
Old 04-04-2022, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
They do actually balance each other quite well! She's very calm to his high energy. It's cute.
It really is

Quote:
I'm curious to learn more about his motives because yeah that's a pretty crazy move.
He is an intense guy

Quote:
I fear for him when Su gets her hands on him
Do what you have to do, Su
Old 04-04-2022, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He is an intense guy

Mondays are my really busy days now but I should have time for the next episode tomorrow or maybe Wednesday.
Old 04-06-2022, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I was able to watch the next one

The Stakeout
-Oh look a not so friendly desert pub! With, not mover posters, but wanted posters of Team Avatar courtesy of the Earth Queen. Bold of the men in that pub to think they could take on the Avatar Korra was definitely ready to rumble, but they wisely left.
-Lin got the bad news! But she definitely could have been more angry with Su...though she was pretty angry
-All that work and no treats for Naga?? That tail slap was deserved
-Bolin and Mako's disguises being worse than anything we ever saw in ATLA I love how INTO "playing cop" Bolin is. He's gearing up backstories and everything.
-The Misty Palm Oasis returns It definitely looks like it has much more going on than the last time we saw it.
-"Human customers only." An interesting thing to have to say. Those spirits were cute though!
-Poor bartender being called out on his bad drinks
-Asami and Korra working together again and finding some clues
-So many spirits this episode! They are trying to help!
-"Ting Ting always finds his man." Stalking someone while wearing bright yellow ponchos....is a choice
-That moment when bounty hunters actually end up being creepy fans! At least the mover star reveal got them the tiny room they wanted so they could spy.
-Bolin and Asami playing Pai Sho and talking smack! Love to see it Also love how there are many variations of the game so Bolin wants Korra to pick one to standardize
-Asami obliterating Bolin and Pabu sabotaging the one time he might win
-Korra's patience said NO to logbooks
-The bad guys meeting up in the spirit world is very smart and sneaky of them. The way Zaheer just flung Aiwei's spirit into the prison fog
-The Red Lotus
-Unalaq continuing to be the worst uncle ever.
-Zaheer tipping his cohorts off! The man is good at multi-tasking.
-Asami riding off on Naga with Korra to keep her safe
-The natural order is disorder? Zaheer wants all leaders and kingdoms and borders to go bye bye.
-Bolin and Mako are getting their butts seriously kicked
-Asami and Korra are captured, but the plot twist is they were captured by the Earth Queen's forces. Bolin and Mako on the other hand
-Everyone is going back to Ba Sing Se
Old 04-07-2022, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

Okay a day later than planned but I watched!

Quote:
With, not mover posters, but wanted posters of Team Avatar courtesy of the Earth Queen. Bold of the men in that pub to think they could take on the Avatar
I liked how Bolin was so excited to see them at first until they realized they were wanted posters I also like how Korra hates the queen so much

Quote:
But she definitely could have been more angry with Su...though she was pretty angry
As expected

Quote:
Bolin and Mako's disguises being worse than anything we ever saw in ATLA I love how INTO "playing cop" Bolin is. He's gearing up backstories and everything.
I could not take them seriously in those disguises at all They were not very good.

Quote:
-The Misty Palm Oasis returns It definitely looks like it has much more going on than the last time we saw it.
It did look a lot more thriving! The little iceberg was still kind of sad though

Quote:
Asami and Korra working together again and finding some clues
It was nice of them to get some quality time! And to find a little hint.

Quote:
So many spirits this episode! They are trying to help!
The spirits are so sweet and cute trying to help out Asami!

Quote:
"Ting Ting always finds his man." Stalking someone while wearing bright yellow ponchos....is a choice
Not exactly inconspicuous At least they did actually find Ai Wei.

Quote:
That moment when bounty hunters actually end up being creepy fans! At least the mover star reveal got them the tiny room they wanted so they could spy.
The perks of fame That room does look miserable for a stakeout though.

Quote:
-Bolin and Asami playing Pai Sho and talking smack! Love to see it Also love how there are many variations of the game so Bolin wants Korra to pick one to standardize
I liked the comparison between Bolin and Asami playing Pai Sho and Korra and Mako looking all intense

Quote:
The bad guys meeting up in the spirit world is very smart and sneaky of them. The way Zaheer just flung Aiwei's spirit into the prison fog
It was actually pretty smart of them. Aiwei's gonna be stuck there now.

Quote:
The Red Lotus
Zaheer is surprisingly open about a secret society

Quote:
-Unalaq continuing to be the worst uncle ever.
Not shocking that he was friendly with Zaheer.

Quote:
Asami riding off on Naga with Korra to keep her safe

Quote:
The natural order is disorder? Zaheer wants all leaders and kingdoms and borders to go bye bye.
So he's basically like an anarchist? I can understand why he's not a fan of the world then.

Quote:
Bolin and Mako are getting their butts seriously kicked
Earth bending does not work well against lavabending.

Quote:
Asami and Korra are captured, but the plot twist is they were captured by the Earth Queen's forces. Bolin and Mako on the other hand
Not a very good ending to the episode with everyone captured
Reply   Post New Thread