Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh definitely. We can even introduce each other to new shows And I need to expand on my knowledge of Spanish music. There's got to be more than Alejandro Sanz and Julio Iglesias and his son
Old 06-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

Of course they are more than that I can help you with spanish and you with my english See... the idea is getting better
Old 06-10-2014, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

See how I need to get better?? They're the only names that come to mind!
Old 06-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

Wow everyone's talking about advanced degrees and here I am just finishing my bachelor's

Old 06-10-2014, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But that's how it all starts
Old 06-10-2014, 08:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Exactly I´m not doing a MA because the one I like it´s too expensive, the Emergency one, (yes, I know ER ) I love it when I did practices there, but it can cost 6000€ and it doesn´t get you a job after done it.

Quote:
See how I need to get better?? They're the only names that come to mind!
David Bisbal... Shakira is almost now she is with a spanish football player. Ricky Martin is spanish now

I love our icons right now!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Oh, you're talking about masters and bachelors and here I am, four months at nursing school feeling like a complete idiot

Can't wait to start practice
Old 06-10-2014, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw Sis, I'm so happy for you starting something new, and most importantly, that you're loving it!
Old 06-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Can't wait to start practice
You will love it!!! They are bad and good days, days that you will prefer not to wake up and others that everything goes perfectly, rutine, patients,...
Everyday you learn something new and the most important, the patients... you will know what it feels when they tell you, thank you or they look at at you with a smile of thanks I miss being in a hospital.

This week the house is only for me Enjoying independence.
Old 06-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha, cool Ainara

Ugh, there goes my good mood for today. I was SO happy thinking "YAY, my last day", until I realized, no, this WASN'T my last day. 30-days notice I mean, I can skip that, but that'll mean not being paid for this month and therefore not having any money for the next
Old 06-13-2014, 07:51 PM
Extreme Fan

*clears throat* So I have been pretty tired/sick since graduating, and haven't posted, but, uh, two major life updates: I got my Master's degree and I met Hillary Clinton (on Tuesday).

There is actually a decent amount of footage of me meeting Hillary on various news channels, but you can only see my butt. Thankfully, I was wearing Lucky jeans that day, so my butt looked good.

That's my news. How have all of you been? I don't think I have the patience to go through the last two threads to find out, so summarize for me. Please.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had a job interview today in Londrina. They had invited me to talk over a month ago, but with being sick and all I had to postpone it twice, AND I had to change the time of today's interview at the very last minute, so I was surprised they even agreed to still meet me. I have no idea how I did...I mean, sometimes I felt I was doing awful, then awesome, then I didn't know anymore I hate those tell-us-about-yourself kinda questions, gosh, I always get messed up with those Then, of course, they asked me about what I'm gonna do if/when they make me an offer but I still have my public school position pending, like, what will I choose. I don't know if what I did was right, but I went for honesty and said I'd go for the best offer, financially. I mean, maybe that's not the most poetic answer, I could say it's my dream to work there (which it is, as sappy as that sounds), but the bottom line right now is I NEED to be able to afford leaving my parents' house and then being able to do the things I want, like my masters and my trips and, unfortunately, that all demands money.

The next step now is they have to get in touch with my previous bosses for reference. I'm kinda nervous about it, because even though I didn't leave either job on bad terms with anybody, you never know what they're gonna say about you as a reference. Well, guess there isn't much I can do right now but wait and see. Wish me luck, please

Pando, that's awesome you got to meet her! And congratulations on your Master's!
Old 06-13-2014, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

my first practice run will be at oncology

I mean, I'm very excited about it, but also very scared. Thing is, I lost my grandpa over cancer and I so *hate* cancer. It's a big challenge for me but I'll give my best to survive this who knows, maybe I like it?

Congrats Pando! Any pics with you and Hillary?

Sis, I still keep my fingers crossed for you that everything turns out for the best for you

Spain lost yesterday against The Netherlands what happened to them?
Old 06-14-2014, 04:06 AM
Ultimate Fan

Congrats on your Master Pando and so great you meet her

Ju, good luck!!! Sure they gonna say good things about you.

Sandy, oncology!!! Wow, I would have liked to pass through that speciality. It´s hard, but also satisfying. Depends of the person. I lost my uncle of leukimia, whom adored, but that has made me interested and help those who were in the same situation. I saw nurses with him in the hospital and is a different relationship than with other patients, you spend a lot of time with them and the families.

Quote:
Spain lost yesterday against The Netherlands what happened to them?
No idea.... Happened that maybe they were pretty sure of their game and Holland also take revenge for losing against them the last time. They looked tired.

Summer is here.... great but it´s too hot!
Old 06-14-2014, 08:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Looks like everyone's been busy. That's cool. Me, I'm out of school and actually unemployed at this time but I'm still enjoying life anyway. Saw my grandmother at her nursing home yesterday and yesterday was actually a good day for me. Does anyone believe in bad luck on Friday the 13th anymore? I used to but lately, things have worked out on that day so I think that's just superstition.