Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2019, 09:59 PM
Website Manager

Or more time off, less work time. Like the opposite of now.
Old 09-28-2019, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That works too
Old 09-28-2019, 10:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That could work nicely

My Sunday is going too fast for my liking

Johnnie do you have an opinion on what you'd like for the GT to do for the Requests board?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-28-2019, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What did you get up to today?
Old 09-28-2019, 10:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Grocery shopping & finishing up a banner for one of the boards the GT is currently working on. Now going to start looking through my card packs & partially made cards to hopefully get inspired for my grandfather's birthday card as I have no idea what I want to do for that but really should get a move on to start making it

How about you?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-28-2019, 10:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sounds like fun

Just caught up on Euphoria today
Old 09-29-2019, 01:04 AM
Website Manager

Might be possible to hit 30 today in DDO though it seems unlikely given I will likely try and get to sleep soon (up late) and have Dungeons & Dragons later today, but currently on Level 29. Probably going to hit up some dungeons that I haven't done yet to finish it off. Experience from 29 to 30 is pretty substantial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Johnnie do you have an opinion on what you'd like for the GT to do for the Requests board?
I dunno, it was always one of the ones that is a hard idea to come up with a graphic idea for in a past which is part of the reason why it went so long before getting a design. I know I personally love black background boards but those aren't done anymore.
Old 09-29-2019, 01:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

What time were you up to?
Old 09-29-2019, 01:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Good luck getting to level 30. Hope you do get some sleep too though!

I can just imagine the reactions if we made Requests black or at least a dark background board . Don't think that'll go over well at all. I didn't mind the black backgrounds, it was the going between light & dark boards that was a killer so completely understand why the team stopped doing them. It is hard to do general boards though, so can understand why you're unsure on what you want for it

Hope you enjoyed Euphoria . I haven't seen any of that or know much about it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-29-2019, 02:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I did thanks, still gotta one episode to go though
Old 09-29-2019, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

A black board would put people in a frenzy.
Old 09-29-2019, 05:32 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Good luck getting to level 30. Hope you do get some sleep too though!

I can just imagine the reactions if we made Requests black or at least a dark background board . Don't think that'll go over well at all. I didn't mind the black backgrounds, it was the going between light & dark boards that was a killer so completely understand why the team stopped doing them. It is hard to do general boards though, so can understand why you're unsure on what you want for it
I'd say something like the current graphic would work well, I wouldn't go with a Celeb, TV, Music Artist, or whatnot in the graphic, cause stuff is always being added. I don'tr know why they decided to go light coloured rather than mostly all dark coloured. I guess change in designs over the years. I quite enjoy my dark crosswords they just take longer to set up. Didn't have the New Orleans crossword ready to go graphic wise but quickly put it together after I got home.

Gonna play more DDO soon. Gonna do the quests in The Storm Horns... I doubt they'll get me all the way to 30, I could be wrong... might do some of the quests at level cap tomorrow to get a few more things for an Epic Reincarnation, those ones take a fair bit of resources to pull off... especially if I don't usually stay at level cap for long.
Old 09-30-2019, 12:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I think it changed because people were complaining about the dark boards being hard to read/post at. I do get it as even the black crosswords for me hurt my eyes a bit, but I also know I have sensitive eyes so personally I don't put up a fuss . When I posted on Buffy & it was black I just enjoyed posting there, & put up with it. But I know some people refuse to post on boards if they hurt their eyes & not really the most ideal situation. Unfortunately for you as I wish we could give you a black board now. That & I kinda actually do want to see the response if we did make it dark (except then we'd have to redo it... so more work then)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-30-2019, 03:08 AM
Website Manager

YouTube has a Dark Mode option, granted doing that here would likely be way too much work with multiple board designs/colours.

Blah, work soon but off again tomorrow.

ETA: If ya look at the Trek crossword I got a bit more control of the colour of the clues.

http://www.fanforum.com/98737767-post26.html

Back from work now.
Old 09-30-2019, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
A black board would put people in a frenzy.
Sure it would