Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2019, 05:56 PM
Website Manager

That's colourist

Haven't reset in DDO yet, will be doing so later tonight, probably in an hour or two... making a late night supper... then probably gonna run about 7 more dungeons (maybe 8) I think to gather more Heart Seeds (takes 42 to do an Epic Reincarnation) Then will go back to level 1 and I dunno... might go with Gnome next. (As I will have done Human once, Warforged 3 times, and this will be the third time with Dragonborn.

Got some Requests stuff to do later as well, probably tomorrow as I'm a little late asking for MST volunteers... Month kind of sped by for me... and I originally thought it had 31 days.... So thought I had an extra day.
Old 09-30-2019, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Did everyone have a good weekend?
Old 09-30-2019, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Pretty good. Too short!
Old 09-30-2019, 06:32 PM
Website Manager

Always too short, even if you have two days off.
Old 09-30-2019, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

My Halloween costume is set. I'm going to be Supergirl!
Old 09-30-2019, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We need longer weekends

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
My Halloween costume is set. I'm going to be Supergirl!
Awesome
Old 10-01-2019, 12:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Johnnie oh well, it happens to all of us sometimes with time getting away from us

Nice costume choice Cece

Halloween not really a thing but will probably have to (well should) for work . I got out of book week without dressing up & had no comments though so maybe I can get away with Halloween too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-01-2019, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Johnnie oh well, it happens to all of us sometimes with time getting away from us

Nice costume choice Cece

Halloween not really a thing but will probably have to (well should) for work . I got out of book week without dressing up & had no comments though so maybe I can get away with Halloween too
I think you should be able to do, it's not like Halloween is a big thing down here

Last edited by stlavin95; 10-01-2019 at 12:32 AM
Old 10-01-2019, 12:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Huh? Who should?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-01-2019, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Fixed it
Old 10-01-2019, 12:57 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its not about being allowed to do it, its more I'll be expected to do it. We do it every year, then I know that certain co-workers will want me to do it & have the opinion of not dressing up makes you less fun. I however catch a bus to & from work & don't like dressing up so don't really care for it . Then I'm terrible at ideas. But mostly I don't appreciate the attitude of my coworkers

To me its still not celebrated here & even those who do don't do it right or necessarily understand it. It just feels forced & not done right. The timing also doesn't work out in my head since our seasons are opposite so it'd make more sense for us to be celebrating in May. That'd tie in with the right part of the year & when the veil between worlds is supposedly believed to be lowered

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-01-2019, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

What have you dressed up as in previous years?
Old 10-01-2019, 01:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Black cat, witch, ladybug, & I think I was the cat again last year. (I'm missing one, but those are the only things I've done so must've done ladybug or cat the other year or didn't work that day one of the years). Basically it meant I could wear normal clothes for the most part for each of them & made others happy so they'd leave me alone

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-01-2019, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alright, hopefully you can figure something out
Old 10-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

meh, chances are I will continue to not care & see if anyone makes a comment leading up to it. Hopefully I'll get to have my way & they'll just leave me alone instead of trying to make me do something I don't want to do

Chelle » join GTmy art