Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-12-2009, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cris. Im doing good as well. I live in India. Far far away.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, didn't know you lived in India
Well, we're far far away. I'm in Brazil. But so happy we have FF as a way to reunite everybody, right?

Old 01-12-2009, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, i think we have people from all around the world, here. I wasnt expecting to find anyone from India here, but there's Deb, and many more.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

It's great to know people from different countries

Old 01-12-2009, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is.

So i was watching the repeat telecast of the GG. Im so glad about Slumdog Millionaire bagging so many awards. Its going to open here next week and i cant wait to catch it. Plus Sharukh Khan introduced the movie, he's like my biggest crush! He's an Indian actor and is huge in my country and among Indians worldwide.

Im glad Heath won too. I never got the whole hype about Batman, the movie but Heath was superb in it.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

I didn't get to watch the Golden Globes as it's always on so late here when it starts (roughly 2-3 am in the morning). I do sometimes watch the Oscars if I'm very eager but haven't done so in a few years I did read about what Kate said in her speech about Leo, really sweet of her I totally recommended Revolutionary Road to my parents when the movie comes out here next week, I'd also like to see it...

Veronica I managed to finish that translation at 3pm on Sunday yay and managed to get my appartment cleaned later and to just rest a bit...was quite cool 'My' guy had unfortunately some work to do then so we didn't talk much but hopefully we can catch up tonight...

Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 01-12-2009, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Veroncia, someone gave me a loan of "The kite Runner" and I read about a chapter and thought, "this is gonna be great" and then Twilight bcame my obsession. I will read it and the same person is gonna give me "A thousand Splendid Suns". The book I am actually reading now is "Remember Me?" by Sophie Kinsella.

Nora, I didn't know Kate won but thanks for the link. I can't seem to get YT to load but will try later.

I didn't know Deb (CreekBee) was in India too.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Kite Runner was equally fabulous, Karen. Once you're done with reading and re-reading() the Twilight books, you should read both those books.

And yeah, Deb's from India as well.

Dora, wow, you finished it fast. And i hope you get to spend some quality time with your() guy, online or otherwise..
Old 01-13-2009, 08:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Veronica I forced myself to work really hard as I wanted to have at least a bit of Sunday off...and it worked

By the way, is it wrong feeling just a tad bit envious of the 12-year-old girl you're tutoring English who just told you that she has a bf and shows you a pic of him on her cellphone display?

Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 01-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Dora - Aw, a 12-year old? I couldn't have cared less about boys at that age...the "boyfriend obsession" age is getting younger and younger these days. Wow, that makes me feel old.

to everyone!

avi: Beatriz
Old 01-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm loving "Remember Me". It's so easy to read. No overthinking which is good. Nora, have you read it? You got me into Sophie Kinsella by recommending "Can you keep a secret?" Years and years ago.

Well, the movie I've just finished watching is "Ghost". Such a great movie and i haven't seen it in years. Still makes me cry in the end.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dora, you can be envious only if you dont have someone who you call my guy.

Children get into all this a lot sooner than we did. My 11-year old cousin was telling me about this classmate she experiment-kissed (she sorta liked this guy and wanted to see what kissing is like ) and later she very seriously asked me if i had ever kissed a boy!!

Ghost truly is a very nice movie, Karen. Demi Moore looked sooo pretty. And the pottery scene is still the hottest scenes ive seen till date.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Agh, all this kissing boys at such a young age I was 16

Aw, Ghost, I bought the DVD ages ago but haven't watched it... it requires a specific kind of mood

I'm too busy watching CSI so I'm way behind on the Nick Sparks book... it doesn't read that easily either Not like his other ones.

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 01-13-2009, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen, which book is it again.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

It's called The Lucky One.

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ