Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The JVDB OT Thread #20: A New Year and new things to discuss!

New Thread time.

Dora, welcome back and happy new year. I guess maybe the fine was worth it then, huh?
Old 01-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt Karen.

Dora Im doing good. So im taking the meeting with the guy went great. One has to be pretty excited (or depressed, but im sure thats not the case with you! ) to not notice the sign and to be speeding like that.
Old 01-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Veronica, i think you should post your new avi's on the appropriate threads here. I sometimes think I miss seeing your avi's.
Old 01-04-2009, 12:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yep, I normally DO notice such traffic signs with speed limits Yesterday we took the same road back home with the bus so I looked and there indeed IS a sign

We actually just chatted but we could've gone for hours longer if I hadn't had to return back home... And before I was with that other friend I mentioned with whom we also talked for over 5 hours as well... Seems to me I'll be heading back north more often these days, although preferrably during the day

How was everyone's New Year's celebrations?

Dora

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 01-04-2009, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Im glad you had a great time. You're quite the chatterbox, i take. So you guys have decided to meet up more often? And i think its a good idea to drive during the day, especially after having a good time with the guy. But who's to say, you might be daydreaming and still miss the sign. Cuz i dont buy that you couldnt see the sign at night, you just werent paying attention.

New year was quiet (almost dull!) for me. But im glad its all over. Cant believe im saying it but i want to get back to my classes and work.

Karen, what avies are you talking about? I ususally use avies made by others, and Ive only made a few, recently.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dora - I don't really do much on New Years. I prefer Christmas.

Veronica, I thought you'd maybe made a lot of avi's cuz you seem to be changing yours almost every few days and I just assumed you made them all.
Like the one you have now.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah i change mine frequently. The last few ive used are made by me. The one im using too. This one turned to real nice. Will put them on the respective threads. Im going to be making a few more. Soon.
Old 01-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love your newest one. I love that scene.

Has anyone seen Dogma? I watched it last night and forgot how funny it was. Right now I am watching EdTV.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Hey girls
Thanks for the new thread

And thanks for the support about the fine thing. They have no evidence I wasn't wearing the seatbelt. When they take pictures, they add the photo to the notification. And if they did have pictures, I would be there wearing it. Unfortunately, it will be my word against the agent's, so I'm not expecting much. I checked with some people and they say it's very difficult to get this annulment. Well... at least I'm going to try all the chances I have.

Glad you had a great time, Dora

I had a pretty calm New Year's celebration, with my family and some friends. The fireworks were beautiful this time

I never watched Dogma, Karen.

Veronica, I agree with Karen. The avie you're using right now is gorgeous. Love that moment.

Old 01-05-2009, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cris, your avi cracks me up. You should watch Dogma, it's so funny. Have you heard of it?

Here's something wikipedia said.

The film follows two fallen angels, Loki and Bartleby, who attempt to get back into Heaven—however, as God is infallible their success would prove Him/Her wrong and undo all creation. Thus, the last scion and two prophets are sent by the Voice of God to stop them.

It's very funny.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Dora, those signs are hard to see sometimes

Never seen Dogma...

My NYE wasn't terrific - I spent the day in hospital after freezing my back at the gym. (hence my current short posts) I knew exercise was bad.
And Xmas Eve was worse - I reversed over my lovely cat who died in my arms.
2009, though, has been great so far!
Old 01-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, sorry about your cat, Deb. And your back too. We should ban exercise, its a pain, and quite literally.

Dogma sounds nice I'd like to see it. Ive never heard of it though.

Cris, i really hope you get the fine thing sorted out.

And thanks guys for your comments on my avie. This scene was amazing.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Elite Fan

Aw, Deb, sorry to hear your holidays were marred by those things

Dogma... yet to see it, too, I keep meaning to, but the cast doesn't pull me into it too much

Cris: once again, good luck with the fine annulment, hope that you can get it sorted.

V: I keep meanign to say: I the avi you're using now, it's so... There's no words, really.

Dora: Mind if I tell the girls here how much of a chatterbox you are? Glad you had a great time, hun

I need to watch more stuff than Shrek Tho that was fun All I have watched this year so far were animated movies and Prince and Me... I'm feeling mildly childish

ღLeosღJeahღSterekღHobosღNewYorkersღPandasღSoulmatesღEverlarkღKlaineღ
Old 01-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Jen And i get it, words have totally lost all meaning? Dawson does that to people!

I watched Shrek 3 the other day too. And then Madagascar 2. Ive had an overload of animated movies too.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenMixelle (View Post)
Dora: Mind if I tell the girls here how much of a chatterbox you are?
What exactly are you referring to?

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva