Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2018, 12:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
....So basically the romantic relationships are meh but the familial and platonic ones draw me in.
Same. I don't understand Daddy Stone not having a more integral role. Can we get some moments between him and his two kids that have gone through this horrific event and lost their mother in the process and didn't even know it. I'm also hoping Olive gets pulled into the drama via the twin dynamic. Cal and Olive's connection could be the wrench in Fiona's research/experiments. It's an awful trade-off but it would make Olive seems less of an outsider in her Dad and brother's life. I just want more family Stone interactions.
Old 11-27-2018, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Ben was staying in a basement boiler room because he had “nowhere else to go”. Yet Grandpa has a big house and a cabin in the mountains. Why did he not go to his Dad’s?

Last edited by Austenphile; 11-27-2018 at 02:01 PM
Old 11-27-2018, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

i wonder that too. And Mick said they would get their own place.

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | 💚 𝓳𝒶𝒿𝑒
Old 11-27-2018, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's one of the things that bothers me. Why wasn't Michaela with their dad to be begin with, and why hasn't Ben gone there now? I get that it was to keep them in the same place, but it just seems like their dad has been cut out when it's just not realistic for him to accept that.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-27-2018, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

They could have put him in a retirement community. But he is still at the house
Old 11-27-2018, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, it could have even made sense if he had moved to a smaller place, but he hasn't, so it just seems silly that he wouldn't have at least wanted Michaela with him, even with Ben at home with Grace and the kids.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-27-2018, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I hope Saanvi will have a bigger role when the season resumes in January.

Old 11-27-2018, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really need her to.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-27-2018, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I realized that Mick and Jared still love each other but I cant just root for them.

I'm still hurting for Ben. You cant fault the guy for wanting to protect his son.

Old 11-27-2018, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

I 100% agree with both of those statements.

I just want Ben to still be able to spend some time each day with his kids. Or at least Cal and Olive of she even wants to.
Old 11-27-2018, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm still undecided on Mick and Jared. It'll depend how things play out. He needs to start being honest with Lourdes because the more he drags it out the more hurt everyone will be. Mick doesn't need this mess at all, he either needs to leave his wife and wait until Michaela is ready, or leave her alone.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-27-2018, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

maybe their dad's house is too far and Ben wants to stay as close to Cal as possible
Old 11-27-2018, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It can't be that far, Mick visited him not that long ago and Jared seemed to visit during the 5.5 years. Regardless, though, it would still be better than being homeless.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-27-2018, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Ben was staying in a basement boiler room because he had “nowhere else to go”. Yet Grandpa has a big house and a cabin in the mountains. Why did he not go to his Dad’s?
True but maybe they are both trying to PROTECT their Dad from all this weirdness...they don't know what's going on half the time and who or what caused the plane to disappear. But I do agree, the writers are all over the place and and it's a little jarring. After last nights' ep, I was so shocked and so at Ben's wife...I'm so I can't even remember her name right now... And why didn't Ben defend himself? Cal left the house on his own and TOLD them where the others were...Cal is right in the middle of this! He may be a kid or look like one, but he makes decisions like an adult. Also, why didn't Cal defend his Dad to her??????
I have a question-the skinny dude that was running the experiments-I thought I saw him lying there dead after the explosion...did he get away? I need to watch this ep again.
Old 11-27-2018, 07:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

so many things about this episode pissed me off. lot of you made some good points though. i think ben's wife might be bi polar or something cuz she is all over with her mood swings and how she feels about him. she had no right to kick him out of the house like that and tell him she isnt going to lose her son a second time. i wish ben would just explain to her about their connection to the flight. maybe she would understand more.

im glad jared is going to be ok. he needs to end things with lourdus. was she even called to the hospital? why wasnt she there ? i hope this weird triangle between them ends. when mick moves out i hope its with ben or with her dad.

and so now this double agent pretending to need help from the flight hiding out with ben and sending secret messages to the bad guys. this cant go well for them. hopefully someone catches on to her