Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2021, 04:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

There really is

Its a shame some people need to be that way . Tonight they've been out there but just talking, now its just after 9pm & they've put on music & loud

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-17-2021, 09:38 AM
Graphics Team

I'd honestly say something to them. Like if they're gonna be out there, please keep the music lowered because there's other people around that live there. Like have some respect please.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-17-2021, 05:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I wasn't going to go out that night, it sounded like an argument/mental breakdown so didn't want to get involved in that. Even if they were getting loud & then added music to the mix. The building manager spoke to them yesterday though & told them they have to keep it down. Sounds like they have until 10pm to make noise, but still are meant to be keeping it down.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-19-2021, 08:27 AM
Graphics Team

Ohhh. Well that's a different story then.
But then it's good that the building manager spoke to them.
Old 04-20-2021, 01:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah in that case it was a different story. The other nights though
They seem to have listened to the manager & have been quiet since then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-22-2021, 09:51 PM
Graphics Team

Well yay that’s good news

So... I’m hoping they have good news too tomorrow at my orthodontist appointment.
Old 04-23-2021, 01:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Good luck Hope you will get good news. Orthodontic work isn't the most fun.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-23-2021, 08:42 AM
Graphics Team

Nope definitely not.
But it's in a few hours so I have a bit more time atm to relax. I just wanna be able to be done and not have to keep going back.
Old 04-23-2021, 04:37 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope you will be done & not have to go back

I unintentionally undid some of the work wearing bracers did. I was meant to wear some mouth guard thing on my teeth at night but after a few years I stopped. My bottom teeth went a bit crooked again but it felt gross continuing to wear this same thing on my teeth each night supposedly for the rest of my life even though I was cleaning it daily.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-25-2021, 07:53 AM
Graphics Team

I still have to go back. They still didn't give any info when they think I'd be done.

What?! You have to wear those for the rest of your life? I don't want to either.
Old 04-26-2021, 01:29 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh no. That sucks Would be nice if they could at least give you an idea on how much longer

Yeah I know. It sounded unbelievable to me too. Supposedly they told me at the start but I couldn't remember that. Just remember at the end they told me & I couldn't believe it. It sounds so unhygienic. At least it was just wearing it at night but still

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-26-2021, 09:32 PM
Graphics Team

All I got was "it's probably not much longer" which doesn't say really anything.

Well crap. I hope I don't have to
It's not only unhygienic, but it's also probably not comfortable and/or annoying. I mean even just wearing rubber bands is.
Old 04-27-2021, 02:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That is not useful at all.
Maybe they can't be sure how much longer you need? But still could've given you a vague idea

Hopefully not . Yeah its not the most comfortable. But since its just when you're sleeping you don't notice too much. But still not nice. At first I had to wear them during certain parts of the day after I got my bracers off then it was reduced to night only. Then I stopped seeing the orthodontist when it was reduced to just night. Chances are you won't have that treatment if you haven't already started. I don't think anyone I knew who had bracers had to do anything like what I did

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-29-2021, 08:32 AM
Graphics Team

Yeah probably not.

Hmm I wonder why yours was different then.
Old 04-30-2021, 12:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I clearly went to the strange orthodontist

Chelle » join GTmy art