Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2021, 06:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
I can. I always could, I just couldn't go anywhere so couldn't interview. I also didn't like the idea of applying to places when I came from what was the hotspot of the state & only place in lockdown in Sydney . Figured it was probably a bad look. Then not like I could go to any interviews or anything either while I couldn't get out
Lol true but wasn't there a lot of interviews through zoom calls than ?
Old 01-14-2021, 11:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

No idea

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-17-2021, 07:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
No idea
i mean it is what i heard people were doing
Old 01-17-2021, 02:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I've seen someone do it even before COVID so wouldn't surprise me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-21-2021, 04:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I've seen someone do it even before COVID so wouldn't surprise me
That is what I thought so to
Old 01-27-2021, 04:59 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I have two interviews One is for casual work which isn't ideal, the other is full time but not the most ideal location. But better than nothing/at least its something

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-29-2021, 11:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I have two interviews One is for casual work which isn't ideal, the other is full time but not the most ideal location. But better than nothing/at least its something
Yass congratulations or good luck hun
Old 01-30-2021, 01:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks

How are things for you?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-31-2021, 07:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Thanks

How are things for you?
me is super busy lol on and off work as in one day one job other day the 2nd job , i technically work days , which is ok , come March i will be studying which is scary and exciting

when do you have the interview ?
Old 01-31-2021, 02:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Sounds like no real time off then between the two jobs? Still nice to have the income & something to keep you busy. How's working at EB going?

Getting close to you starting study Hope you enjoy it . Will you go down to one job once you start studying?

I had my interviews on Thursday & Friday. The full time position will get back to me some time this week. Then the casual wants me to come in & do some volunteer time one day before they decide so I need to figure out a time to do that.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-03-2021, 03:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Sounds like no real time off then between the two jobs? Still nice to have the income & something to keep you busy. How's working at EB going?

Getting close to you starting study Hope you enjoy it . Will you go down to one job once you start studying?

I had my interviews on Thursday & Friday. The full time position will get back to me some time this week. Then the casual wants me to come in & do some volunteer time one day before they decide so I need to figure out a time to do that.
Oh fingers crossed , we want the full time more yeah?

Yeah i get 1 day off here and there buf tbh after haveing 6 or 7 months off ( besides 3 days at eb) i dont mind the work load cause once march comes im down to two days .

Eb has got better , still need to learn more but its slowed way down so im ok with that , scsry thing is i soon will be coming up to my one year st that job ..

So do my course finish it , and try to find time to finish the online study to the animal studies side lol graduate , still work st 2 jobs till i can look for a grooming job i say maybe mid june - july that is when they hire again , than it depend if i get a full time job no need for 2 jobs if not i need to figure out which job to keep or leave eb or tz
Old 02-03-2021, 03:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Full time is better but location-wise the casual position is better

Yeah after the break having the solid income of 6-7 days would be wonderful. Especially cutting down your days soon

Glad EB is getting better. Oh wow its almost 1 year?

Sounds like a good plan. Good luck finding a job in grooming Is it a hard industry to get into?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-10-2021, 05:16 PM
Graphics Team

Hey all Hope you’re doing well.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 02-14-2021, 06:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Full time is better but location-wise the casual position is better

Yeah after the break having the solid income of 6-7 days would be wonderful. Especially cutting down your days soon

Glad EB is getting better. Oh wow its almost 1 year?

Sounds like a good plan. Good luck finding a job in grooming Is it a hard industry to get into?
oh wow , have you heard anything from the jobs?

yeah i havent been complaining bout how much i am working i want and need it for now

Eb has yes and it has slowed down a lot which helps but also is kind of annoying to . it will be a year in April but i signed everything in March when the lockdown started

Grooming isnt so hard to get into it is always needed which is a plus side , it is an industry that wont die

Saying that i live in Victoria we just entered a 5 day stage 4 lockdown lets hope it doesnt continue

^ Jac how are you?
Old 02-14-2021, 04:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I had more interviews last week. Well one was with one of the same places as before. The other interview I went to was casual still but it'd be around 25 hours every week so a decent amount of regular working hours. The place I went to the interview for fulltime was meant to get back to me on Friday but never did. They seem to want to give me a job but are trying to find a way to do it now while waiting for the centre I applied to to open. Unfortunately they're waiting for approval to actual open, & possibly still for some of the teachers they hired to be able to come into the state (one is coming from NZ the other QLD). So its something but I think I'll just take the casual work as at least I know I can get to that job & I can start as soon as possible

Good it'll be a good industry to get into That's something

Yeah that is concerning. At least Australia does now seem to be shutting down the areas each time a new case is being found. It seems to be helping in other places so hopefully Melbourne will be safe too. But the case numbers don't sound promising . I hope the cases stop rising & your lockdown won't be for too long
At least the vaccine should finally be arriving here this week. Hopefully the vaccination plan can start to be rolled out soon

Hi Jac How are you? Sorry I thought I responded already to your post in here

Chelle » join GTmy art