Old 02-19-2024, 02:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Nice icons.

Can’t wait for Wicked
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 12:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks Jordan, Jen, & Mel

I still don't know what to make of Wicked. I'm curious on how they'll do it & how they're going to make it into two movies. But the trailer did at least inspire icons I'm hoping that's a good sign

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Beautiful work.

I don't know what to think of Wicked, either. I know it's another version (Broadway) but nothing can come close to the original (Garland).
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 01:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Wicked is based on a different book, but the musical itself only covers a small portion of it & makes a few changes. Looks like they may bring Dorothy into the movie while she isn't really in the musical. But otherwise it is focussed on the witches backstories. I enjoy the musical & can appreciate the book, especially as it isn't yet another remake or take on that original (& amazing) movie. It is more for me as a fan of Wicked that I don't know what to make of it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2024, 05:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Celebration arts for boards:

Note: credit to Mimica (- eternal sunshine -) for reminding me of a trick to make quick arts with multiple pictures for this one

Kelly Clarkson -

Celebration OP Not much done to it but I still put it together . The icons are also made by me but were just text added to icons I've made in the past

Spoiler:

L&OF -

Celebration OP (any art in there which is not posted in the tags below is not made by me)

Spoiler:

Requests:

SVU & OC celebration icons without text:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-01-2024, 08:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Awesome celebration banners, Chelle!! I love the colors in the Bridgerton banner!

And great SVU icons (I'm binge watching it now, so I'm in a SVU vibe )
Si_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 12:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

great work
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 03:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Wicked is based on a different book, but the musical itself only covers a small portion of it & makes a few changes. Looks like they may bring Dorothy into the movie while she isn't really in the musical. But otherwise it is focussed on the witches backstories. I enjoy the musical & can appreciate the book, especially as it isn't yet another remake or take on that original (& amazing) movie. It is more for me as a fan of Wicked that I don't know what to make of it
I'm looking forward to it , I have read tbe book I enjoyed it have you read it ?

Ps lovely work
Old 03-02-2024, 04:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
(I'm binge watching it now, so I'm in a SVU vibe )
A good sounding vibe to be in to me Si I've been slowly rewatching it, up to season 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
I'm looking forward to it , I have read tbe book I enjoyed it have you read it ?
I've read the whole Wicked Years series . Still deciding if I want to read the sequel series (Another Day) or not.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-16-2024, 08:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Olicity, Kelly Clarkson, Rollisi. I love'em all! Will have to check out more of your graphics tomorrow, when I'm not about to head to sleep. Anyway, love your graphics, hon! Cheers! <3
Old 03-25-2024, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

WOW! Such beautiful work
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 12:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Love the Bridgerton art!
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 02:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

looking forward to seeing what you post next
Old 04-14-2024, 12:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks

Unfortunately what I post next isn't anything overly exciting or well made. Just quickly made icons to celebrate 1000 episodes of the NCISverse . I don't have the brain power for much more /arts lately unfortunately

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-14-2024, 02:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

those look great. im looking forward to watching the 1000 episode. I love the NCIS franchise
Reply   Post New Thread