Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2024, 12:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Celebrating 1 Year at Fan Forum!

One year already . It is still hard to believe that we've actually got a board. I feel like I've spent a large percentage of my time on campaigning to have a board here to discuss SVU or the franchise as a whole. So it is hard to believe that it is actually a reality & here we are celebrating our first anniversary . Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible & keeps this board going. It is wonderful to have this place to discuss all of these amazing characters & shows, rewatch some favourites, & even discover parts of the franchise I haven't yet experienced. Happy anniversary to the board!
~ Chelle (shinebrighterxx)

Happy one year anniversary! I grew up watching L&O and SVU and I'm so glad both shows are still around and doing well. I love having this place to discuss all things L&O, our monthly rewatches and catching up on each other's lives. Congrats everyone on this amazing milestone and here's to many more to come!
~ Ingrid (broken melody)

Happy first anniversary to this wonderful board. Law and Order is a wonderful franchise which has managed to take us on many a journey as it explores different aspects of crime, motives, and justice. It has incredible characters who fans keep coming back to, myself included, to guide them on that journey through many unexpected twists and turns. This board is a great place to discuss those characters and cases with fellow fans, and relive memories from some of the earlier seasons. I hope this board is here for many more anniversaries.
~ Mimica (- eternal sunshine -)

t h e s e a r e t h e i r s t o r i e s . . .

    t r u t h l e a d s t h e w a y

Law & Order (September 13, 1990 – May 24, 2010; February 24, 2022 – present) has run
for almost 500 episodes across 23 seasons. It is a crime procedural, features both a police
investigation of a crime discovered during the cold open, and a prosecution case set forth
by the New York County District Attorney, at the Manhattan DA's office.

t h e f i g h t n e v e r e n d s    

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (September 20, 1999 – present) has run for almost
550 episodes across 25 seasons. This show focuses on detectives who investigate sexually
based crimes and crimes against children, the elderly, and the disabled.

  w h e r e i n t e l l e c t d e f i e s e v i l

Law & Order: Criminal Intent (September 30, 2001 – June 26, 2011) ran for 195
episodes across 10 seasons. The show focuses on high-profile cases investigated by the
Major Case Squad, focusing on the actions of the criminals pursued to provide a hint
towards the criminal's intent.

f i n d s t r e n g t h i n j u s t i c e   

Law & Order: Organized Crime (April 1, 2021 – present) has run for almost 60 episodes
across 4 seasons. The show focuses on a task force within the Organized Crime Control Bureau
who investigate mobsters and other criminal syndicates.

i n t e g r i t y a b o v e a l l

Other shows within the franchise include Law & Order: Trial By Jury (2005-2006), Law & Order: LA (2010-2011), and Law
& Order True Crime
(2017). The franchise has also grown in other countries and given us the following shows; Paris Criminal
Investigations
[France] (2007–2008), Law & Order: Division of Field Investigation [Russia] (2007–2008), Law & Order:
Criminal Intent
[Russia] (2007–2009), Law & Order: UK [United Kingdom] (2009–2014), and our newest addition Law &
Order Toronto: Criminal Intent
[Canada] (2024-present). We have also had the potential spinoffs Law & Order: Hate Crimes
and Law & Order: For the Defense. Within the greater universe exist a vast amount of other programs including; Homicide: Life
on the Street
(1993–1999), New York Undercover (1994–1998), Deadline (2000–2001), Conviction (2006), In Plain
Sight
(2008–2012), Chicago Fire (2012-present), Chicago P.D. (2014-present), Chicago Med (2015-present), Chicago
Justice
(2017), FBI (2018-present), FBI: Most Wanted (2020-present), and FBI: International (2021-present).

op: shinebrighterxx | first banner & show art: shinebrighterxx | bottom banner: - eternal sunshine -
l&o & criminal intent icons: - eternal sunshine - | svu & organised crime icons: shinebrighterxx

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats everyone on one year

The OP is gorgeous
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Congratulations on your milestone!

Lovely, inclusive OP.
Old 03-01-2024, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
NCIS Franchise

OP looks wonderful!

Congrats on such a milestone
Old 03-01-2024, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

congrats guys the OP is absolutely stunning!
Old 03-01-2024, 09:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Happy 1 Year!

Love the OP!
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 08:00 PM
Graphics Team

Happy One Year!

Great work on the OP Chelle. Seeing it all together I don't hate my last minute rushed banner so much now. It wasn't what I wanted to do but it was easy with limited time and to me it flows quite nicely with the rest of the OP.
Old 03-05-2024, 01:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

yay, congrats! the OP looks awesome.
Old 03-06-2024, 11:09 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks everyone for stopping by

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin