Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2024, 12:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

♫ | Celebrating 19 Years!

K E L L Y B R I A N N E C L A R K S O N

n i n e t e e n y e a r s

On September 4, 2002 Kelly Clarkson won the first season of American Idol. In December 2003 fans started a campaign to add a board for this amazing singer. On March 1 2005 their wish came true when this board was added. Over 19 years this board has seen many things and traversed many stages of Kelly's life. During this time we've seen six albums, two Christmas albums, one Greatest Hits album, and three EPs released; Kelly get married and divorced; Kelly become a mother two River and Remy; Kelly win her first Grammy (and two more since then); Kelly trying out acting; Kelly supporting upcoming singers on Duets and The Voice; Kelly releasing two children's books; and Kelly start her own talk show. We've seen four customisations and celebrated over 300,000 posts (with our 300K celebration falling alongside our 18 year anniversary). To help nurture and carry this board through all of that we've had a wonderful group of moderators including **Shannon**, secret tragedy, Nathan4Haley, DanceWithLife, dwindling hope, KC and LP Fan, meraki, shinebrighterxx, room to breathe, heartღaflutter, and kiss the wind. I would like to take this time to thank each and every one of you, and every poster, for your time and dedication to make this board what it is today and for helping to keep this board going for so long. There is no way this board would be here celebrating 19 years today without all of you.

Happy 19th anniversary! Crazy to think this board has been around for so long. Also that I've been posting here for at least 9 of those years, if not longer. So many people have helped shape this board & made it such a wonderful place. Thank you all of you. I look forward to celebrating many more celebrations with you all, all while sharing the love for this amazing singer & person!
- Chelle (shinebrighterxx)

I have been a fan of Kelly's for a long time. She's a wonderful singer and person! So cute and bubbly, ya can't help but love her! I am so glad that Kelly and her children are happy in NY now and her show is doing great! Love Kelly Kellyoke! She can sing anything and make it her own!
I will miss her on The Voice but having her own talk show is way more important!
I just recently started posting on this forum and enjoy it and watching the vids and seeing pics!
Congratulations to Chelle and the Kelly Clarkson Board for 19 amazing years and here's to 19 more!!!
- Pam (Hemsyfanatic811)

As a Kelly fan from the top 30 days of Idol season one, it has brought me so much joy to be part of her fandom in various ways. I think one of the greatest things about the Kelly board, and in general, is that it provides much deeper discussion that other forms of modern social media, and it provides a sense of community nostalgia for Kelly-focused message boards of yesteryear. We are a smaller group of posters lately, but that works well for the intimate vibe that Kelly often conveys in her shows. We may be an underrated board, but Kelly is also underrated by the general public - and we will continue to be awesome just like she is.

Thank you to all the moderators and posters throughout the years for making this board what it is today. And to many more years of appreciating Kelly to come!
- Amelia (kiss the wind)

op & art/icons: shinebrighterxx

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on 19 years! That is an amazing milestone
broken melody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Congratulations on this amazing milestone!

Great variety of celebration icons!
Old 03-01-2024, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

congrats!! 19 years is insane

The OP is gorgeous
Old 03-01-2024, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Beautiful OP! Great icons!!! Thanks Chelle and Congratulations!!!
Old 03-01-2024, 09:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Congrats!

Lovely OP!
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel awful that I completely forgot to send something in for the OP. Thank you, Chelle, for your continued commitment to the board and for the gorgeous OP. Although I've come and gone intermittently from and the board itself, I am so glad that we have this place to share our love for Kelly and her team and projects past, present, and future.

As a Kelly fan from the top 30 days of Idol season one, it has brought me so much joy to be part of her fandom in various ways. I think one of the greatest things about the Kelly board, and in general, is that it provides much deeper discussion that other forms of modern social media, and it provides a sense of community nostalgia for Kelly-focused message boards of yesteryear. We are a smaller group of posters lately, but that works well for the intimate vibe that Kelly often conveys in her shows. We may be an underrated board, but Kelly is also underrated by the general public - and we will continue to be awesome just like she is.

Thank you to all the moderators and posters throughout the years for making this board what it is today. And to many more years of appreciating Kelly to come!

amelia | icon: mel
kiss the wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 12:16 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I was wondering what happened to you Amelia. Sorry, I should've PMed you . If you want I can put in your post so you're still included

Thanks everyone

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-02-2024, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be great if you could add it in.

amelia | icon: mel
kiss the wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 12:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Done Need to have you included in the celebration

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-02-2024, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats to 19 years Love the icons!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chelle, thank you for the new icon! I'm using it!
Old 03-10-2024, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Somewhat late, but congrats on 19 years!

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 11:27 AM
Master Fan

19 years is amazing.

OP is gorgeous Chelle
Old 03-28-2024, 10:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks everyone for stopping by

Chelle » join GTmy art
Reply   Post New Thread