Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2023, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

If you don't get a response before the deadline for the March poll, you should just submit it. Because it shouldn't take this long to discuss this over, not even sure what's there to discuss tbh.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 02-10-2023, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I think we should do that.

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 02-10-2023, 12:17 PM
Administrator

I spoke to Goldenboy again and his position on this is unchanged. He doesn't feel that a LBGTQIA Forum fits in with what Fan Forum is about. I understand that this is disappointing news, but we do feel that LBGTQIA issues and discussions can take place on the Everyday Life & Interests Forum and the Off Topic Forum, and topics involving LBGTQIA characters and couples can be discussed on the various television show forums here and the Couples Forum here. If anyone finds instances of any discrimination towards LBGTQIA members of this website, please feel free to contact a member of Management about it. This thread will now be closed. Thank you.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-10-2023, 06:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Since I can still post here, I'm going to suggest that since we are being sent to EL&I that we have two threads on there - one as a safe space/community, & one for news which is what the current thread got taken over with? I'm going to post this suggestion in the current thread there too

Jerry is it possible to reopen this thread so that posters can share safe threads around where discussions can be held as alternatives since we can't have a safe board with it all in one place?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread