Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-26-2016, 11:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
What I don't get is why there are a bunch of people blocking them next week, including Rogelio. They're married now, so what's with the shotgun and baseball bats?

I know they said that she will this season, but it seems silly to have it be blocked this way. His accident is a lot more plausible than the preview.
I don't think the blocking is happening on purpose, like Rogelio isn't thinking "omg gotta stop my daughter and my best friend from boning." He is just a control freak and can't let J/M move into their house at their own pace, and probably doesn't realize they're trying to have sex.

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 10-27-2016, 07:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTheSun (View Post)
I don't think the blocking is happening on purpose, like Rogelio isn't thinking "omg gotta stop my daughter and my best friend from boning." He is just a control freak and can't let J/M move into their house at their own pace, and probably doesn't realize they're trying to have sex.
haha Agreed. It looks like Rogelio is has team of decorators and designers for the house because of course she can't have the house looking plain! In the extended promo, they all push past her when they open the door

I'm so excited!
Old 10-27-2016, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 10-27-2016, 02:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
haha Agreed. It looks like Rogelio is has team of decorators and designers for the house because of course she can't have the house looking plain! In the extended promo, they all push past her when they open the door

I'm so excited!
Omg can you imagine Jane and Michael saying yes to everything the decorators propose because they're so eager to have sex so they want everyone out of the house ASAP and then they realize after the sex that they hate literally every single thing they said yes to?

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 10-27-2016, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol that will be hilarious
Old 10-27-2016, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Omg can you imagine Jane and Michael saying yes to everything the decorators propose because they're so eager to have sex so they want everyone out of the house ASAP and then they realize after the sex that they hate literally every single thing they said yes to?
That would be great
Old 10-28-2016, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTheSun (View Post)
THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS Is it terrible I want this to happen now? haha
Old 10-28-2016, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

I could see that happening.

I'm wondering where it will finally happen...any ideas?
Old 10-28-2016, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

This moment is priceless

@jtvcw
Old 10-28-2016, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
1. The Trauma Discussions

A show that manages emotional twists so deftly is unlikely to have problems when the characters turn to face their traumas. And Jane has been dealt many, between Mateo’s kidnapping and Michael’s shooting, that, well, it was time for her to confront her fears. And that was brought on by nightmares of Michael’s return to work. Jane can’t even walk down the hallway where the shooting happened. Can we blame her?

Michael, on the other hand, is quick to plot out his return to work, but when Mateo bites him, it’s a reminder of how close he was to losing his life. Husband and wife decide to talk it out: Jane has to allow Michael to calm her, while she can’t stand in the way of his career. It’s a fair trade off and shows the emotional maturity of the two.
The Top 5 Moments from Jane the Virgin's Personal, Political "Chapter Forty-Six"
Old 10-29-2016, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT! So nice to see Husband and Wife in the title and I'm glad we went with this quote for the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
gahh right? I still can't believe they're actually husband and wife

MARRIED.
HER HUSBAND.
HIS WIFE.

I KNOW .

I still can't get over it myself .
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 10-29-2016, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

Could you imagine at this point last year if we told that JM would be married and so in love There were some dark times in the beginning of S2.
Old 10-29-2016, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

them running to have sex
Old 10-30-2016, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Could you imagine at this point last year if we told that JM would be married and so in love There were some dark times in the beginning of S2.
I know right, I know I definitely didn't expect that to happen. I was just trying to keep my expectations very low. Even now, I try not to take it all for granted. It's why I love that this show continues to exceed my expectations and surprise me in good ways about JM.

There really were some dark times in the first half of S2. But it was worth it all to get here .
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 10-30-2016, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

i can't wait for the episode tomorrow.