Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 12:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Ell Hey! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Aw no problem. I'm sorry about your friend, I'd hate that to be happening to me [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] And I hope your other friend sorts everything out! Speak to you soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Deeta [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Jordans out of 'I'm a celeb...' now so soon we'll be hearing what's happening hopefully.

Raquel [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Good luck with the exams! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I hope they go well. I've got an english exam tomorrow [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] Really not looking forward to it!

Jen [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]

It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this

It's all me, me, me
Old 02-08-2004, 12:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Jen thanx so much for your support!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
And Good luck to u too!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sure its going to be ok [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
My exam is one involving "english stilistic" (sp?) or something like that and you'll probably think omg, this cant be something good is she doesnt even know what she's studying and you're right [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But is kinda weird cos I have my papers with words to be learnt and speeches somebody wrote about this subject ages ago and I have to memorise it all, and thats ok, but at the end you actually dont even know what its all about [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But its ok [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Loads of good luck to u on your english exam!!! sure you do it great!!! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Well, my break ended 5 min ago, so better Ill be back to my study [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Andrea, tia q cosa mas rara, entro ahora en mi correo y tenia la notificacion de un msj tuyo de aqui del foro y en mis PM no tenia nada!!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] x eso no tenia ni idea de x donde andabas [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Tia, es normal q estes nerviosa!! Yo estaria histerica conociendome jajjaa. Pues venga un achuchón [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] pa darte animos!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Q te va a ir todo muy bien!!!! Q vas a aprender en ingles de maravilla y yo diré mira q adelantos q hace la niña [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Si parece una inglesita [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Ya veras q todo te va a ir genial! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Pues a ver si podemos hablar mañana,val?? Antes de q te vayas [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Muchos [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Me vuelvo al estudio [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2004, 04:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dexa:
<STRONG>Jen thanx so much for your support!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
And Good luck to u too!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sure its going to be ok [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
My exam is one involving "english stilistic" (sp?) or something like that and you'll probably think omg, this cant be something good is she doesnt even know what she's studying and you're right [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But is kinda weird cos I have my papers with words to be learnt and speeches somebody wrote about this subject ages ago and I have to memorise it all, and thats ok, but at the end you actually dont even know what its all about [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But its ok [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Loads of good luck to u on your english exam!!! sure you do it great!!! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Well, my break ended 5 min ago, so better Ill be back to my study [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] No problem Raquel.
I get exactly what you mean! We're told to learn all this stuff for exams and most of the time we can remember it but we don't necessarily know what it all means, we just write down whats stored in our memories, whether we understand it or not.
Thanks so much for the luck! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I think I'm gonna need it [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Speak to you soon! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It's all me, me, me
Old 02-09-2004, 07:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi,all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
How are y'all doing?

Well, just asking [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] anyone who has Becks biography? How much is it? I just saw it yesterday in the book store, but it's really really expensive. Just wonder if the prices different that much.. Thankz [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Jane~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-09-2004, 01:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *JenJane*:
<STRONG>Hi,all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
How are y'all doing?

Well, just asking [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] anyone who has Becks biography? How much is it? I just saw it yesterday in the book store, but it's really really expensive. Just wonder if the prices different that much.. Thankz [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

~Jane~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey Jane [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I have it and over here in the UK it was about £18 [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] when it first came out and then went down to about £15.99 and I think now you can get it some places for about £10 which is good. Hope that helps.

Jewn [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]

It's all me, me, me
Old 02-10-2004, 07:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Jen

~Jane~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2004, 01:05 PM
Extreme Fan

No problem Jane [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Some old and new pics:

Hehe This is random because I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the position he's in [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

And the autobiography front cover:

Enjoy girls!!

It's all me, me, me
Old 02-10-2004, 01:35 PM
Extreme Fan

NEWS - I know we all know about this already but I thought I'd post it:

Jordan challenges Beckham to sue over affair claims

Jordan has again hinted at an affair with David Beckham and challenged: "Sue me."

The England captain has strenuously denied claims that the pair had a fling and threatened to call in the lawyers if she makes any false allegations.

But Jordan says she stands by everything she said in the jungle on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.

She reportedly told the other contestants of an affair with Beckham.

The glamour model has promised to expose a string of celebrity lovers in her forthcoming autobiography.

Interviewed on ITV1's This Morning, Jordan was asked about the book. "Apparently that's caused a stir," she replied. "I'm sticking to my guns. I haven't said anything that isn't true - so come sue me, whoever said he's going to."

I'm A Celebrity contestant Mike Read said Jordan confessed in the jungle to an alleged fling with Ralf Schumacher, then added: "There's someone bigger."

When asked if that someone was Beckham, the model simply nodded, according to the former Radio 1 DJ.

As rumours of the affair have spread in the press, Beckham has consistently denied any relationship.

Last week he told reporters he had met Jordan only once - at dinner with his wife Victoria and the glamour girl's then boyfriend Dane Bowers.

The Real Madrid star added: "No offence, but she isn't my type. My only type is Victoria."
(Thats so cute!)

It's all me, me, me
Old 02-11-2004, 01:33 PM
New Fan

hi everybody!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
how is all here??
i am a girl who likes very much David and my team is real madrid!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
i am going to post some pics, i hope that you liked!! maybe there are old...

Old 02-11-2004, 01:42 PM
New Fan

Old 02-11-2004, 08:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

JORDAN'S 'SENSATION' : 30 SECS WITH BECKS
From The Mirror:

By Dawn Knight

JORDAN last night revealed the truth about her "encounter" with David Beckham: They met for 30 seconds in a nightclub and nothing happened.

The 25-year-old model said the England soccer captain brushed past her in a dimly-lit London nightclub in July 2000, while he was with his wife Victoria.

Jordan claimed: "The tension between us was electric. We were being drawn together like magnets.

"We brushed arms - we were so close I could feel his breath on my cheek. We were close enough to kiss."

But Jordan admitted nothing happened when the pair stood close together for those few seconds.

She added: "Suddenly I knew it couldn't happen.

"He was married and Posh was only a few feet away."

Their very brief encounter took place at an after-show party, following Victoria's performance at a concert in July 2000. Jordan led millions of viewers of I'm A Celebrity to believe that she was alleging a serious scandal with Becks.

The Real Madrid player's lawyers were put on alert to issue libel proceedings against her after Beckham denied anything had happened.

After revealing her lust-filled moment standing next to him, Jordan vented her anger on his wife.

She called Victoria a "hard-faced little bitch" and claimed the former Spice Girl had a vendetta against her.

Jordan added: "I did not shag David so, Victoria, you can relax on that."

She said the animosity between them grew from an argument in the Manchester United players' lounge.

Jordan added that the brush with David would still feature in her new autobiography to get her own back on her rival.

What a Nuthead she is [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

~priscilla~ [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2004, 11:18 PM
Banned

David Beckham.. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2004, 07:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by macbeth:
<STRONG> Jordan claimed: "The tension between us was electric. We were being drawn together like magnets.

"We brushed arms - we were so close I could feel his breath on my cheek. We were close enough to kiss."

But Jordan admitted nothing happened when the pair stood close together for those few seconds.

~priscilla~ [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>

She's sick and delusional. She really is.

Sandy, Hey, I was wondering about Ade Roi, the guy in your av. Who is he? I have heard of him from my friend but he wasn't clear about it.
Old 02-12-2004, 08:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by deeta:
<STRONG>
Sandy, Hey, I was wondering about Ade Roi, the guy in your av. Who is he? I have heard of him from my friend but he wasn't clear about it.</STRONG>
okay, it's not that easy to explain. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
do you know "stefan raab" ?
he's a german comedian with his own show (every day at 10.15pm). he's also a great song writer and singer.
A few years ago he took part in theEurovision Song Contest (Grand Prix d' Eurovision de la Chanson).
This year he's searching some young talented singers. (it's a little bit like pop idol, just a bit more crazy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] )the winner is allowed to go to the preliminary decision in Germany.
ade roi was one of the participants, but last week he got kicked out [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] he has a really good voice!!!
I hope you understand everything [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] for more information look here. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

As I live and breathe
You have killed me
Yes I walk around somehow
But you have killed me
You have killed me
Old 02-13-2004, 07:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Right [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks so much, Sandy. One thing I don't understand though is the website [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Anyway, any new Vicky-Beckham pic? I have been looking for a Vicky/Beckham websites. You know, the ones that focuse on the couple. If anyone's got a recommendation, it would be greatly appreciated [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread