View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 01:35 PM
~* Blue Angel *~
Extreme Fan

NEWS - I know we all know about this already but I thought I'd post it:

Jordan challenges Beckham to sue over affair claims

Jordan has again hinted at an affair with David Beckham and challenged: "Sue me."

The England captain has strenuously denied claims that the pair had a fling and threatened to call in the lawyers if she makes any false allegations.

But Jordan says she stands by everything she said in the jungle on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!.

She reportedly told the other contestants of an affair with Beckham.

The glamour model has promised to expose a string of celebrity lovers in her forthcoming autobiography.

Interviewed on ITV1's This Morning, Jordan was asked about the book. "Apparently that's caused a stir," she replied. "I'm sticking to my guns. I haven't said anything that isn't true - so come sue me, whoever said he's going to."

I'm A Celebrity contestant Mike Read said Jordan confessed in the jungle to an alleged fling with Ralf Schumacher, then added: "There's someone bigger."

When asked if that someone was Beckham, the model simply nodded, according to the former Radio 1 DJ.

As rumours of the affair have spread in the press, Beckham has consistently denied any relationship.

Last week he told reporters he had met Jordan only once - at dinner with his wife Victoria and the glamour girl's then boyfriend Dane Bowers.

The Real Madrid star added: "No offence, but she isn't my type. My only type is Victoria."
(Thats so cute!)

Jen [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]

It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this

It's all me, me, me