Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 04:19 PM
Extreme Fan

David Beckham #10 Showing us he's not just a pretty face & he's doing it with a smile

Banner thanks to Sandy [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Hey girlies! Welcome to #10 of our David Beckham appreciation thread!

I combined both Ell and Andrea's thread titles cuz I couldn't choose! Hope you like it!

David's profile:
Full name: David Robert Joseph Beckham
Date of birth: 2nd May 1975
Place of birth: Leytonstone, London
Weight: 180 Centimetres
Weight: 67 Kilograms
Married to: Victoria Beckham Adams
Children: Brooklyn Joseph Beckham and Romeo Beckham.

Lovin' this pic so much still! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] David lovers: [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
. ~* Blue Angel *~ - Jen
. Sandy2004 - Sandy
. EllsBells - Ell
. ~Kat_Manc~ - Katherine/Kat
. ~Spanish Eyes~ - Andrea
. Strawbehry - Priti
. dexa - Raquel
. *Kimbles* - Kim
. macbeth - Priscilla
. deeta - Deeta

And welcome newcomer Paty [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Great to see you here!

Carry on posting...

Jen [img]smilies/angel.gif[/img]

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited ~* Blue Angel *~ ]

It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this

It's all me, me, me
Old 01-24-2004, 11:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Great title, I haven't been here in soo long that I'm not even on the list anymore [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] . Can I please be added, cause I'm still a 'David lover [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] 'and my name's priscilla from new england. I've been distracted from David and soccer because my home team's going to the Super Bowl, go Patriots! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 05:31 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/party.gif[/img] Woohoo,Double Figures!

Jen~Great start to the thread my dear [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Priscilla~ [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey,long time no speak. How's things going for you?

Ell xx
Old 01-25-2004, 07:59 AM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] THERE IS A NEW THREAD [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Jen, [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Thanks for oppened it!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] At the end you used the two tittles!! I like it!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I think it shows (more or less) what´s happened with David at the moment, isn´t it? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Paty is my sister!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] She likes David very much too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ell, [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] We are here again!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] And it´s number 10!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

Priscilla How are you? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Hope doing well [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Good luck for your team! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Patyyyy!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Mírala, q pronto se mete ya por los threads [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Y con qué soltura [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] TQM [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Pásate muchas veces!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Que David se lo merece [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Es q es más mono... [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Raquel, [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] En un momento así no me podía olvidar de mi niña, Vuelve prontooo [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Paty es mi hermanita [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Tb es muy merengona,como nosotras [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 01-25-2004: Message edited ~Spanish Eyes~ ]
Old 01-25-2004, 08:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I´m sure we posted these pics before, but like we are at the beginning of a new thread i thought was a good time to some pics [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Today England session [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-25-2004: Message edited ~Spanish Eyes~ ]
Old 01-25-2004, 11:43 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] all!!!!

Omg, just one day without gettin in here and we have a new thread!!!!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Jen,thanx soo much for starting it!!! And I just love your idea of making the tittle from Ell and Andrea ideas! Its very original!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Ell,its great to have u back!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Yep, I know what its like having loads of stuff to do..I have an exam tomorrow and Im like [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] looking at my table with those papers I have to study all over... omg,I need more time... [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Paty,eres la hermana de Andrea???? Ostras, q guay!!!! BIENVENIDA!!!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Q sorpresa, al leerlo en el otro thread me he qdao [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] .Asi q tb eres fan del Becky [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Mu bien, mu bien, una mas!!! Oye, q guay q te hayas registrado y postees tb q cuantas mas seamos mejor y encima españolas [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Pues me alegro mucho de conocerte!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Y espero verte a menudo x aqui!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Andreaaaaa, tia, q tienes aqui a tu hermana!!!! Bueno, como sino lo supieras tu [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oye q guay eso,no? Ahora ya sois 2!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Q gracia tia!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
No, si al final va a triunfar lo español!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Y tb del Madrid!!! Si es q lo bueno abunda [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Muchas gracias x la fotos!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] algunas ni las habia visto, asi q me las he guardao [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Ostras, viste el partido de ayer?? yo lo escuché x la radio..menos mal q cuando marcaron los otros, ya era el final q sino..vaya sufriemiento!! Bueno, ahora me pasaré x el thread de futbol..uy y el de tenis, aunq con lo estiraos q son...q manera de ignorarnos.. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Q tal va el finde?? Yo aqui estudiando, ay madre q tengo el examen mañana y ya estoy de los nervios [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Ahora estoy despejandome jajaja. Bueno voy a darme una vuelta x los threads..
Cuidate [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Y de nuevo, bienvenida Paty!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 12:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by macbeth:
<STRONG>Hi all [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Great title, I haven't been here in soo long that I'm not even on the list anymore [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] . Can I please be added, cause I'm still a 'David lover [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] 'and my name's priscilla from new england. I've been distracted from David and soccer because my home team's going to the Super Bowl, go Patriots! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Hey Priscilla [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Great top see you back here! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Oh, I'm sorry [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Of course you can be added. You qwere on the old one but we didn't have your proper name so I just wrote down the girls that had given us their names so far [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I'll go add you now.

Hey Ell, Andrea and Raquel [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Thanks for the comments on the title. It was all down to you girls though! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
And thanks for the pics Andrea [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I especially [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] this one:

His hair makes him look so cute! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] Hehe, yeah you're right, lot's of from the England team there [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And it's great to see your sister here! She seems just like you [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Ell I replied to your post on the other thread [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I can go copy and paste it onto this thread if you want. Up to you. Speak to ya soon [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

It's all me, me, me
Old 01-26-2004, 09:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Jen, thanks for starting the thread. Nice title. Anyway, can I be added to the list? Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Andrea- Whoa,, I love the pictures! They are great, thanks! My favorite would the 2nd and the last one! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Sigh, turned out that the autobiography was rather expensive in our money. I'm not really sure I'd buy it. And I'd have to grovel in front of my mother too before she even consents. Heh, hopefully my library would pick it up.
Old 01-26-2004, 01:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by deeta:
<STRONG>Jen, thanks for starting the thread. Nice title. Anyway, can I be added to the list? Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Sigh, turned out that the autobiography was rather expensive in our money. I'm not really sure I'd buy it. And I'd have to grovel in front of my mother too before she even consents. Heh, hopefully my library would pick it up.</STRONG>
Hey [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Yeah, of course you can be added. The more the merrier.

Aw, I hope you get Dave's autobiography soon [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Get groveling! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Or checking out your library might be easier, yeah lol

Oh and I love your avater btw! Chad is the cutest guy! Next to David, of course [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

It's all me, me, me
Old 01-26-2004, 04:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Raquel, [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Bueno, ahora ya habrás hecho el examen!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Espero que te haya ido, muy muy bien [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] No sé pq pero estos segura q si, no sé lo presiento, espero no equivocarme [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Ya me contarás, pero muchaaaa suerte [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Si es muy gracioso ver a mi hermana akí [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] pq la veo en casa todo el día y ahora tb akí, me parto sola [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Es más mona por eso... [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Si hija si, lo bueno abunda, ya somos tres eh? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Madre mia [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] somos las mejores [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] No está bien q yo lo diga, pero q narices... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Menos mal q el sábado ganamos!! Ya somos líderes [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] Yo tp lo vi, lo oía y buf! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Nos hacen sufrir, eh? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Ya les vale, y eso q dijeron q fue uno de los mejores partidos de esta temporada [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] En fin, q al final lo q cuenta son los puntos, no?

Y el miércoles que??? Q nervios!!! Al final vas a poder ir? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Dime q si! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Sino, anima desde casa q igual les llegarán las fuerzas [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Roberto Carlos tp va a estar...

De nada por las fotos [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] Son todas muy viejas y nada del otro mundo, pero digo, vamos a poner fotitos para animar esto [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jen, [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] No problem about the pics!! This is my fave too [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] He is awesome there! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I like this hair too [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] David, please cut your hair yet [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Although like we talked some times before we like him always [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Yes, Paty is my sister, she is sooo lovely [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] What can I say? She is my sister [img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img]

Deeta, the second one is my fave too [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I think all of us are agree about that [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

A big [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to all of you!!!

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited ~Spanish Eyes~ ]
Old 01-26-2004, 04:16 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] David Beckham is the most popular celebrity for British youngsters

Real Madrid English midfielder David Beckham is the most popular celebrity for British youngsters, according to an internet survey conducted on the site celebritystudy.com. Beckham got 132 votes out of 2,500 young voters, who had to make a choice among a wide variety of sport, cinema, music or politics celebrities.
England captain stood ahead of actor Brad Pitt (60 votes) and American singer Justin Timberlake (58).
The top figures in this list are cinema and music celebrities such as Michael Jackson (46). Others figures standing behind 'Becks': Pitt and Tiemberlake, Jeniffer López (45), Robbie Williams (44), Orland Bloom (41), Britney Spears (36) or Keanu Reeves (35).

However, English youngsters have curiously voted for US President George W. Bush as well as Jesuschrist, both at the 123th position of the list. South Africa's Nelson Mandela stands on the 14th position and British Prime Minister Tony Blair on 69th.

Old 01-27-2004, 08:00 AM
Extreme Fan

a big wohoo for the new thread!!!!! Number 10!!!
great opening jen [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Spanish Eyes~:
<STRONG> Sandy, I don´t khow where is it but i would like to visit Germany some day! I live in Barcelona, but i was born in Zaragoza maybe you don´t khow it It´s one of the biggest cities in Spain but not like Madrid or Barcelona. For me, the nicest one is Madrid It´s a really nice city :tongue

Hey!! Your spanish is good!!! Well done!!! I´m sure you are going to learn a lot! You´ll see German is very difficult! I can´t undestand anything
</STRONG>

If you come one the day to germany I'll show you my city [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I'm a fan of spain, I hope I'm able to make holidays there this year.
I think Spain is very difficult, too. but I think both languages you can learn. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by ~* Blue Angel *~:
<STRONG> @ playing rugby! Hell yeah, I'll see you on the feild!
</STRONG>
I'm going to win!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2004: Message edited Sandy2004 ]

As I live and breathe
You have killed me
Yes I walk around somehow
But you have killed me
You have killed me
Old 01-27-2004, 10:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow...I didn't come to the thread for 3 days and ... New thread with great name and new friends [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] and pictures of course [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] my computer is running out of memory now [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Been busy with Chinese New Year. I got 7 red envelopes! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Looking for time to spend them [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Hope everyone is doing great.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

~Jane~ [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]@
Old 01-27-2004, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandy2004:
<STRONG>a big wohoo for the new thread!!!!! Number 10!!!
great opening jen [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

I'm going to win!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
Thanks Sandy [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Ha, I'd like to see you try! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Andrea [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Hehe exactly, David should read this site and listen to our advice on his hair! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Hehe, yup Paty sounds lovely! Get here back posting! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Jane [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Glad you had a great new years. Hope you get some nice things! Hehe, we're moving fast recently.

It's all me, me, me
Old 01-27-2004, 04:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

woohoo, I'm on the list again [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I'm gonna jump on the wagon too, David should definately cut his hair, we should try to do something to catch his attention on his neglect of this very important global issue [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]