Moderator Support Team

Yes it's disgusting I'm glad she didn't let them profit off of her

Tori
Old 06-12-2022, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
Can't wait for season 2 of this.

Also need to check out that first kill show lol.
Old 06-12-2022, 06:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

So excited for Arcane s2 There is going to be some kind of thing for arcane on YT soon Not really sure what it is though.

I watched First Kill and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting? I had heard terrible things about it, including a few articles from variety and other top online magazines. But I actually enjoyed it.

My one complaint is that
Spoiler:

Tori
Old 06-13-2022, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

I watched the pilot and it got me intrigued The girls have definitely chemistry and I liked the entire setting. Besides it's time we get a lesbian vampire series - I'm a sucker for vampire stories (pun intended ) Is a second season planned for First Kill?

Also did we get a season 3 confirmation for the Wilds yet?
Old 06-13-2022, 04:22 AM
Loyal Fan

I appreciate that we've gotten to the point where we can have campy shows about a lesbian vampire and her vampire hunter enemies to lovers gf, but after watching the first two episodes I don't think I'll be watching the rest unfortunately. I hate the stupid generic pop song every 5 seconds (except slumber party during the pantry scene, that **** slapped), the dialog felt really sloppy, the leads have an interesting chemistry but there are sometimes where it feels awkward when it's not supposed to be. I'm glad that wlw finally have our own teen vampire drama, it's just not for me But if yall like it, power to you and I hope yall get a season 2 because the more representation the merrier!
Old 06-13-2022, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by You're the one (View Post)
I appreciate that we've gotten to the point where we can have campy shows about a lesbian vampire and her vampire hunter enemies to lovers gf, but after watching the first two episodes I don't think I'll be watching the rest unfortunately. I hate the stupid generic pop song every 5 seconds (except slumber party during the pantry scene, that **** slapped), the dialog felt really sloppy, the leads have an interesting chemistry but there are sometimes where it feels awkward when it's not supposed to be. I'm glad that wlw finally have our own teen vampire drama, it's just not for me But if yall like it, power to you and I hope yall get a season 2 because the more representation the merrier!
Yeah sadly, lately netflix is focused more on cheaper produces shows that feel more like they were made for the CW instead of a major streamer.
Old 06-13-2022, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

well i love vampire stuff and watched the first two episodes of First Kill today after work. i am having a good time with the show without thinking too much about it

also good news - not the banning from China obviously, but the fact they have a lesbian couple in the animated movie and i also read that the woman on the right side is a major character in the story!

Old 06-13-2022, 12:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yea I had fun with First Kill, it's nothing to take serious, but it's not unbearable to watch It gives way more to the LGBT community than most other shows.

No word yet on The Wilds season 3. But hopefully if they do get a season 3, they fix some of their mistakes they made in s2

That's exciting for Lightyear!

Tori
Old 06-13-2022, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

That is nice to see. I think that movie will be good.

I knew china was terrible, but them banning lgbt content seems a new low for them.
Old 06-14-2022, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i have two more episodes of First Kill to go. really enjoying this show, it's some sort of a guilty pleasure show. something nice in between

i checked out both actresses and they seem to be newcomers. i was wondering if one of them is part of the LGBT community? i found very little facts about them.
Old 06-14-2022, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love Vampires, I will definitely try it out!
Old 06-14-2022, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)
i have two more episodes of First Kill to go. really enjoying this show, it's some sort of a guilty pleasure show. something nice in between

i checked out both actresses and they seem to be newcomers. i was wondering if one of them is part of the LGBT community? i found very little facts about them.
Ok good to know.

Did not know them either, some some pics posted on a twitter fan acount of one of the actresses of her "dressing gay". But who knows. I have no clue.
Old 06-14-2022, 10:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yay! I'm glad to know that you're enjoying it Tina If the show wants a shot at a second season, a lot of people have to watch it in the first two weeks

I don't know if either of the cast are apart of the community or not, but I'm sure people will find out in no time

Tori
Old 06-14-2022, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i am finished now and i really enjoyed it for what it is

also shipping them and i crush on Juliette

and i agree with this tweet

now i really hope we get a second season.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread