Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2022, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakis (View Post)
Did not exactly like everything about the last episode of first kill, too much about the brothers. Also the family of calliope is pretty bigoted and hateful, they even want to kill thier own kid. That is like a family killing their kid bc it's gay or has a disability.

Also call is kinda unfair, she should've been thankful that juliette saved her brother, he may be a vampire but at least he's alive, without her he'd have been dead.
i agree with you on everything, and i hope we get a second season so that Cal get apologize to Jules. she loves Jules and had no real problems with her being a vampire but she freaks out that Theo is one now and suddenly they are monsters? well i think Cal is just shocked and saddened and angry and her emotions made her being unfair - i hope she gets a chance to really be sorry and Jules of course, our gay cute dorky vamp, will forgive her

anyone had the chance to watch 3x01 of Motherland? i might either this evening or tomorrow.
Old 06-22-2022, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

They are certainly a cute couple and juliette is really adorable tbh. Though she can also be tough like with her sister.
Old 06-22-2022, 05:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

I agree with you both about First Kill especially the brothers. I really hope they don't focus so much on them next season. As for Cal, I know exactly what you mean how it was odd to see her so mad because she was clearly ok with kissing and even sleeping with Juliette knowing she was a vampire. But I'm sure they just needed some kind of drama for them to fight

I watched Motherland last night. It was good, way better than most of s2 Scylla got so much screen time compared to most of the last season, so that was amazing. It sucks they spoiled just about every Raylla scene in the sneak peaks though But they were great. Though, I'm not ready for Raelle to be separated (because of her accident irl) for episodes 3-5
Old 06-23-2022, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Nathan fillion is a spineless loser (and mediocre actor). He supports pedo abuser joss whedon.

Old 06-23-2022, 10:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

He's so disgusting. I'll never forgive him for what he tried to do to Castle But I'm not surprised.
Old 06-23-2022, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

What did he do on castle?
Old 06-23-2022, 01:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

He wanted it a boys club They fired two of the female regulars, including Beckett, who was the other main character. Rumor has it, he hated that she was popular in fandom. But anyways, the plan was to kill her off, and then continue the show without her
Old 06-23-2022, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

That‘s really terrible. Seems he has zero respect for women.
Old 06-23-2022, 02:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yes and the fact that he still supports joss is clearly evident of that. I'm just glad that the fan outrage was so bad they decided to cancel the show all together
Old 06-23-2022, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

i am forever a hater of joss whedon after his disgusting career threat to Gal Gadot she took care of that pompous little 'man'. ugh.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again. | Dave
Old 06-24-2022, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't Have You (View Post)
He's so disgusting. I'll never forgive him for what he tried to do to Castle But I'm not surprised.
yes me neither, i loved them on screen but when he wanted to kick the female lead out, ugh no thanks! so i am also not surprised by his statement

guys i need a second season of First Kill please we haven't heard anything and i am not sure how this works...but is it good or bad or normal we haven't heard anything of it yet?

and i'm in total Motherland Fort Salem mood
Old 06-24-2022, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Not sure about First Kill but praying for a second season

Haven't started with Motherland season 3 yet...I think I will binge watch
Old 06-24-2022, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)
yes me neither, i loved them on screen but when he wanted to kick the female lead out, ugh no thanks! so i am also not surprised by his statement

guys i need a second season of First Kill please we haven't heard anything and i am not sure how this works...but is it good or bad or normal we haven't heard anything of it yet?
Most of those men in hollywood are like that.

Me too, but I'd not be worried yet, they often take a while to renew that. But sometimes they just don't announce cancellations, and it stays in limbo for years.
Old 06-24-2022, 07:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yea I wouldn't be too worried it's not renewed yet. Sometimes they renew right away, sometimes they take months. Netflix is really so random with their renewals it's hard to say
Old 06-24-2022, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

that garbage that the supreme court clownshow did today, is just the beginning. those clowns are going after LGBT rights/marriage next.

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again. | Dave
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top