Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2018, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch
I think we are about to be bombarded again with Instagram, Twitter, etc just like they did for us for the "Beauty" epi!!!!!!!! (they should have let RC and EdR do the marketing for them all along!)
Indeed!

Bobby's response!

GOD I love these two!

icon by me
Old 03-21-2018, 06:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I am thrilled she and the others are coming back. I am disappointed they aren't bringing Bae back and disappointed they are bringing Emma back. I like the old Emma better. She was a modern day hero to admire. Well I am just going to enjoy Rumbelle. I am very happy for Snowing fans!
I'm hoping they bring MRJ back in secret like they did for S5
I am so excited for the finale now, I won't be able to sleep tonight!!!!!!
and yes, I'm so excited too for all the returning cast and hope more are added to the list!!
Old 03-22-2018, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

Why is he so perfect?

I'm thrilled with all the returns. I wish the whole episode would just be the returning characters.

I have to admit I'm really not crazy about the different versions of the characters running around. I think it's a mess. However, I always love seeing Imp Rumple. I'm just not sure how they're going to handle this.

But it sounds like we might get more than one scene with them?
Old 03-22-2018, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
I think we are about to be bombarded again with Instagram, Twitter, etc just like they did for us for the "Beauty" epi!!!!!!!! (they should have let RC and EdR do the marketing for them all along!)
Yes they should

The tweets , I just love that now Robert goes on a twitter chat when Emilie pops up

I'm really excited now with all the returnees and yeah not even going to guess what is happening in the finale, it will make my brain ache
Old 03-22-2018, 09:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Why is he so perfect?

I'm thrilled with all the returns. I wish the whole episode would just be the returning characters.

I have to admit I'm really not crazy about the different versions of the characters running around. I think it's a mess. However, I always love seeing Imp Rumple. I'm just not sure how they're going to handle this.

But it sounds like we might get more than one scene with them?
Robert and Emilie are not required to do this so it warms my heart when they talk on twitter and interact with the fans! I am so excited about Emilie's return I do love Tilly/Alice and Robyn and Drizella and Lucy, etc. The new characters are decent and I am happy they are doing The Frog Princess! I am thinking that how they are going to do this is probably wrap up the other stories and return for a reunion in SB or the SB residents come to the new EF? I am not sure but I hope they don't screw this finale up like they did with Lost!
Old 03-22-2018, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

I actually think they got the finale of Lost nearly perfect. I thought it was one of the best tv series finales ever.

Yes, Grace, that's right. They don't have to do this. It's an added bonus. I also love when they interact on Twitter. We're very lucky.

I was 99.9 percent sure Emilie would return but it's still nice to have confirmation, lol. I kind of doubt we'll get filming info unless there is another version of Belle running around, which with this show is always possible.
Old 03-22-2018, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, their scene(s) will probably be filmed indoors. The afterlife stuff at least. And who knows, maybe Wish!Belle is alive after all..

icon by me
Old 03-22-2018, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Yeah, their scene(s) will probably be filmed indoors. The afterlife stuff at least. And who knows, maybe Wish!Belle is alive after all..
The question is, will either or both of them tweet something from set in the next week or so. They are so bad!
Old 03-22-2018, 12:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The question is, will either or both of them tweet something from set in the next week or so. They are so bad!
I'm going with "both" and they are so bad, its good
Old 03-22-2018, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Indeed

Quote:
Yes, and will Bobby spoil the final episode for us before it airs?

icon by me
Old 03-22-2018, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I wouldn't be surprised if he did this

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishWristWatch (View Post)
I'm going with "both" and they are so bad, its good
Yes they are

You know I've always thought since 'Beauty' that we would see Belle in the afterlife, but now with th Wish Belle theory coming out, I definitely wouldn't mind see Wish Belle either
Old 03-22-2018, 09:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I actually think they got the finale of Lost nearly perfect. I thought it was one of the best tv series finales ever.

Yes, Grace, that's right. They don't have to do this. It's an added bonus. I also love when they interact on Twitter. We're very lucky.

I was 99.9 percent sure Emilie would return but it's still nice to have confirmation, lol. I kind of doubt we'll get filming info unless there is another version of Belle running around, which with this show is always possible.
I should have clarified. It is not that they screwed up the finale of Lost, it is that most of us didn't get it.
Old 03-23-2018, 01:48 AM
Master Fan

I loved Lost so much, lol. I understand a lot of people didn’t get it. I just thought it was very emotional and satisfying. I don't think Once could come that close to it only because for me they don’t have the sheer number of great characters.

I think Once has become even more confusing because of the alternate versions of some characters and Wish Realm versions of others 😀

On Emilie’s Instagram there is a picture of her where you can see she’s in the gold dress and lots of smoke. I think she just gave a lot away. most likely an afterlife reunion.
Old 03-23-2018, 02:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I loved Lost so much, lol. I understand a lot of people didn’t get it. I just thought it was very emotional and satisfying. I don't think Once could come that close to it only because for me they don’t have the sheer number of great characters.

I think Once has become even more confusing because of the alternate versions of some characters and Wish Realm versions of others ������

On Emilie’s Instagram there is a picture of her where you can see she’s in the gold dress and lots of smoke. I think she just gave a lot away. most likely an afterlife reunion.
I have so many questions about this, lol. My first thoughts were that I didn’t get why there would be smoke in the Afterlife as that’s an UW thing. Now I realize it could be clouds ….oh wow. If we get a dance and a kiss, then I will be in heaven….god, I need that so much, especially one last kiss for all Eternity (for us; Rumbelle will have an eternity of kisses, lol)

I’m about to cry, lol, I’m so emotional …just thinking of Rumbelle together again, for Eternity, is overwhelming me with feels. I love them so much, sob; they’ve earned this…Finally, there will be no more separation, no more pain, just LOVE….

I hope we get a photo of Bobby and Em!

Last edited by Betsybelle; 03-23-2018 at 03:10 AM
Old 03-23-2018, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

I honestly have always seen their reunion with her in the gold dress and clouds or smoke. I think it's going to be like Somewhere in Time.

However, if it's not, that's okay too. I will be happy with them just being together forever, lol.

But seriously, did Emilie just give away a huge spoiler? Not that we didn't know but still. I love her.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread