Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2018, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Hook in any realm is the smartest individual.....It's not only DO's that take advantage of desperate souls, apparently, lol
Old 03-13-2018, 09:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
I don't think Hook in any realm is the smartest individual.....It's not only DO's that take advantage of desperate souls, apparently, lol
How true!
Old 03-14-2018, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)
Yeah and Rogers doesn't even remember having a daughter with her so I don't know what on earth he's thinking Weaver should put him on a leash or something..
I think he will after this
Old 03-14-2018, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

I will be so angry if it turns out that Emilie filmed a scene or two for the finale when she filmed Beauty. Not only would it play better if they actually filmed it after Rumple’s arc had played itself out, for me, I wouldn’t really consider Em as being part of the finale if they couldn’t bother bringing her back; I’m nervous now, honestly. Plus, Bobby’s last scene filmed should be with Em…anything else would be gross.
Old 03-14-2018, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

I've actually been wondering if Emilie's scenes for the finale were filmed when they filmed "Beauty". Because that was in August. They couldn't possibly know back then if she was still available in March. 7 months is such a long time, after all. In fact, I think it would've been stupid of them to not film something in advance, just in case. And it does not mean Bobby's last scene won't be with Emilie..

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 03-14-2018 at 01:59 PM
Old 03-14-2018, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Betsy - why would you be so angry, if this did happen her scenes will still be in the finale, I don't see what the problem is..not good jumping to conclusions.

Seamstress - I have been thinking that as well over the past few weeks...it makes a lot of sense if they did as they knew then that it's Bobby's last season so they knew what their storyline would be.. I must admit they might now mention Emilie in press released for the finale as it would be a massive spoiler...

The last ever title for the last every eppy

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 03-14-2018 at 02:12 PM
Old 03-14-2018, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

I explained why I would be pissed off ; I want her filming in the actual finale- I detest the idea of her filming some vague scene during Beauty. That’s how I feel - I respect that you disagree, but my feelings are valid.

Also, Adam and Eddy EASiLY could have asked her to keep a day or two open around the end of March; if Em had a gig, she could have made arrangements to be available. I want Bobby’s last day of filming to be with Em, not just the last scene.

I guess I’ll go in a funk again..

If Em films, I don’t think there will be an announcement given that Eddy said in recent spoilers that “we don’t know” if Rumple will succeed
Old 03-14-2018, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Mod Post - Betsy, it goes against rules to swear. Can you please refrain from this. There is no swearing on this board

You must be the only one thinking this Betsy as I've read many other opinions that say filming could have well happened. You say your feelings are valid, but it's hard with all the negativity when many others are not even thinking that way. We are just along for the ride.

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 03-14-2018 at 02:40 PM
Old 03-14-2018, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly. Also, Emilie having a gig is not the only thing that could've prevented her from filming for the finale in March/April. Again, anything can happen in 7 months. She couldn't possibly be 100% sure that she would be available (The same goes for Bobby, actually). Better safe than sorry..

Aww, I can't believe that's the last title spoiler ever..

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 03-14-2018 at 03:28 PM
Old 03-14-2018, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Mod Post - Betsy, it goes against rules to swear. Can you please refrain from this. There is no swearing on this board

You must be the only one thinking this Betsy as I've read many other opinions that say filming could have well happened. You say your feelings are valid, but it's hard with all the negativity when many others are not even thinking that way. We are just along for the ride.
Where exactly did I swear?

I guess so, but I don't care if I'm the only one who feels that way; am I supposed to feel bad because no one else cares about it? Because I don't - we're all entitled to our feelings.

Sorry, I disagree with you - I think it's unfair to expect everyone to agree on everything and to pretty much say that someone can't even express themselves because other people might get down. NOTHING I said should affect anyone - it's just my opinion

I'm glad you're along for the ride, well for me, it's an emotional thing. I miss Emilie, I want her to film for the finale. I hate the idea that she and Bobby have already filmed their last scene, that that's that for them. If no one else cares about that, that's fine, but I do.

I've said my piece - I hope everyone here can enjoy the last episodes even if I can't.
Old 03-14-2018, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

You disagreeing with us is not the problem. The problem is the way you do it. You're coming off petty and you're only thinking about yourself. You know we don't like that you spread your bad mood here, yet you keep doing that. You're not even really considering Bobby and Emilie's needs/wishes at the moment. Maybe they actually wished to film the finale scenes back in August to make sure they would be done? Because, again, it's 7 months and they can't see the future.

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 03-14-2018 at 05:24 PM
Old 03-14-2018, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

Wow, what? I have to think about YOUR wishes? So......put me on ignore then, you've done it before. I'm not doing anything against the rules, so you can stop telling me to shut up, which is essentially what you're doing. YOU are thinking only about YOURSELF.........I think this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read here...you are being a bully, and I don't say that lightly. You DON'T like disagreement, you CAN'T handle debate, that much is clear. I say again - put me on IGNORE, but you don't own the board, you don't get to decide what people can say and what they can't.

LOL I'm not considering Bobby and Emilie's wishes? Wow...did you break your arm reaching for that one?

CD, I know you're the moderator. I know you also don't like my comments....BUT as the moderator, I do expect that you're going to be fair. I don't appreciate being bullied into submission, and yes, that is exactly what is going on here. If someone is coming off as petty, it's not me (and I STILL want to know how I was swearing in the previous post).

Last edited by Betsybelle; 03-14-2018 at 10:31 PM
Old 03-15-2018, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Mod Post: you said p***** in the post i mentioned before.

Betsy - I am fair, but this has been going on for a while. Also posters are not thinking about themselves, we are thinking about the board itself. As the last season of the show, we are are enjoying the season and it seems your posts recently have just been negative all the time and yes just because it doesn't seem things are going you way, it does come off as petty.

This is a good fun board and they way you are behaving at the moment is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)

Aww, I can't believe that's the last title spoiler ever..
I can't either
Old 03-15-2018, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

Here's a new spoiler:

Quote:
Any Once Upon a Time scoop? — Aimee
There will definitely be another life lost during Friday’s episode, and the blame will land squarely on a surprising beloved character. But not everything is as it appears on the surface, sending Rogers and Weaver on an even more desperate mission.
x

I think Tilly is the one who gets blamed for the murder, and Weaver and Rogers will try and prove her innocence.

icon by me
Old 03-15-2018, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Detective Duo to the rescue!!

Interesting spoiler....I must admit I have no clue who it would be
Closed Thread   Post New Thread