Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2018, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Well, I didn’t watch yet, but I’m still disappointed that there was no reference to Belle, even though I knew there really couldn’t be given Rumple’s storyline in this episode. Still, there are now only 10 episodes left....I want her to be a real presence as she was in 7A.

I did see the promo for next week. Wow, I didn’t think we’d ever see Wish Rumple again…is this after Belle died? Why is he imprisoned ? Why would he help Wish Hook? Ok IF it’s after Belle died...In the real story, Rumple couldn’t handle his grief, pain, guilt...and went insane. He didn’t look as bad in the clip, but I wonder if he at least went a little bit mad. If not, that would be disappointing

Anyway, I’m sure the murder storyline will be intriguing, and I love Rumple being all detective-y.......and yes, I understand that doesn’t lend itself to mentioning Belle........BUT......I MISS her so much. One of the things that made 7A palatable was that she was a huge presence despite not being physically there; now that’s not happening and............honestly, it takes away from Rumbelle’s story, from Rumple’s arc, if she becomes truly a ghost.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 03-10-2018 at 12:23 AM
Old 03-10-2018, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Betsy - if you think going into each eppy thinking that you will hear Belle's name, then you are very much mistaken. Stop being negative... Like it or not, it's not all 100% Rumbelle.

Just because we don't hear her name, she is Rumple's driving force in his storyline..

You can't watch it just to think that there might be something.

I, for one, am very much enjoying this season and last night's eppy was a big thumbs up for me

Last edited by crazy_diamond; 03-10-2018 at 04:51 AM
Old 03-10-2018, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Betsy - if you think going into each eppy thinking that you will hear Belle's name, then you are very much mistaken. Stop being negative... Like it or not, it's not all 100% Rumbelle.

Just because we don't hear her name, she is Rumple's driving force in his storyline..

You can't watch it just to think that there might be something.

I, for one, am very much enjoying this season and last night's eppy was a big thumbs up for me
ITA.

I honestly didn't even expect Rumple's personal journey to progress very much during these first few episodes because Bobby didn't seem to film very much for 14 and 15 due to his Christmas break. So I'm happy with what we've got so far. And this was just 2nd episode out of 12 anyway.

So we're going to see Wish!Rumple next week And finally more Alice!

Also, I bet Facilier is the person who tries to steal Rumple's dagger, as he seems to like magical trinkets.

icon by me
Old 03-10-2018, 10:40 AM
Master Fan

I never said I wasn't enjoying this season.............in fact, I have.
Old 03-10-2018, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

That's good then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamstress90 (View Post)

So we're going to see Wish!Rumple next week And finally more Alice!

Also, I bet Facilier is the person who tries to steal Rumple's dagger, as he seems to like magical trinkets.
for more Wish Rumple, I've been wondering a lot about that side of his storyline and also for more Alice

I was thinking the same.... keep that dagger under lock and key Rumple!
Old 03-10-2018, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

I get why WR is in this episode, but I hope we don’t see more of him. He’s not real Rumple, and I don’t care to see more Wish Realm - that’s just uninteresting to me and has nothing to do with his story in HH, plus I have bad feelings about that based on Adam and Eddy’s twisted way of killing WB off.

Just to say - I don’t know why it’s a problem for me to express my feelings. You know I’ve liked S7A- surprisingly. You also know I never said everything has to be Rumbelle. I happen to love Emilie dearly, and I miss her. I know that this is Bobby’s spoiler thread, but there isn’t one for Emilie - and everyone seems to post here anyway.

Expecting everyone to agree on everything, to be happy about every single thing, is unrealistic.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 03-10-2018 at 03:19 PM
Old 03-11-2018, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I am not saying that Betsy, it's just everything regarding spoilers is not solely to do with Rumbelle, yes it is a huge part of the Rumple character but this is a Robert board and we discuss all manner of spoilers/speculation in regard to the character of Rumple.

We never said we are happy with every single thing to do with S7, that why we have discussions and our weekly eppy threads go through that..
Old 03-11-2018, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

Of course I understand that, CD.........I suppose I could have taken this to the Rumbelle thread in the regular forum, since the episode already aired. Sorry!
Old 03-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

It's ok Betsy...

I hope we get more Rumple spoilers soon, we got quite a few the other week and now I want more
Old 03-12-2018, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

Me too

Some pics of Wish!Rumple from the next episode..

x

Can't wait to see Bobby's performance!

And the press release is here

https://www.spoilertv.com/2018/03/on...nightfall.html

Weaver isn't going to be happy with his partner..

icon by me

Last edited by Seamstress90; 03-12-2018 at 05:20 PM
Old 03-13-2018, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

First of all Rogers you idiot!!

Second aww ImpRumple I have missed you so , great pictures!! , can't wait to see the Hook/Rumple scenes in EF2, how they are going to act towards each other.

Thanks for the pics/info Seamstress
Old 03-13-2018, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

No problem! I can't wait either

And yeah, Rogers!

icon by me
Old 03-13-2018, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

You would have thought with everything Rumple has told him, he wouldn't go near her
Old 03-13-2018, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Wish Imp Rumple is so much fun (I know what I said below, but I was in a funk)...... I'm glad that Bobby is getting to play Imp Rumple one more time before the end of the show. He's at least partly crazed, so I assume he knows that Belle has died by now - for real, not like in Skin Deep.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 03-13-2018 at 03:38 PM
Old 03-13-2018, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
You would have thought with everything Rumple has told him, he wouldn't go near her
Yeah and Rogers doesn't even remember having a daughter with her so I don't know what on earth he's thinking Weaver should put him on a leash or something..

icon by me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread