Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2017, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved Walter's meeting with Paige and Ralph in the dream. His ability to connect with Ralph - and through Ralph with Paige - is such a cornerstone to their relationship and the whole basis of Scorpion.

I'm not concerned about Flo. If anything, I think Walter will find himself growing even closer to Paige as Flo pales in comparison.

~Heidi
Old 12-24-2017, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed. I'm not worried at all.

Although not gonna lie, the way that finale left things, while they don't worry me, has made me keeping my promise of Waige smut as a Christmas present for the shippers a bit harder than it was last year - kinda funny since last year things were actually much, much worse. I know I have other things weighing on my mind, but usually I can snap out of it at least for a period while I write.

Old 12-25-2017, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Agreed. I'm not worried at all.

Although not gonna lie, the way that finale left things, while they don't worry me, has made me keeping my promise of Waige smut as a Christmas present for the shippers a bit harder than it was last year - kinda funny since last year things were actually much, much worse. I know I have other things weighing on my mind, but usually I can snap out of it at least for a period while I write.
If nothing else, it's hard to imagine Waige smut with Walter in a hospital bed - again!

~Heidi
Old 12-25-2017, 02:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
If nothing else, it's hard to imagine Waige smut with Walter in a hospital bed - again!
We can think of Nurse Paige taking care of him maybe at her condo when Walter is released from hospital
Old 12-25-2017, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, that is true! I actually do have a premise for the smut, it's just a matter of getting into the mindset to actually write that content.

Old 12-25-2017, 03:18 PM
Absolute Fan

I know any upcoming Waige conflict will be resolved eventually (unless the writers are sadistic! ) and it will be interesting to see how it plays out, but part of me can't help wishing that nothing ever messes with them!
Old 12-25-2017, 03:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
I know any upcoming Waige conflict will be resolved eventually (unless the writers are sadistic! ) and it will be interesting to see how it plays out, but part of me can't help wishing that nothing ever messes with them!
I think it will be resolved in the next episode any problem is in Walter's head he thinks the dream means more than it does
Old 12-26-2017, 02:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie (View Post)
I think it will be resolved in the next episode any problem is in Walter's head he thinks the dream means more than it does
I admire your optimism, but I suspect they'll drag it out for more than one episode, unfortunately. I can't see there being any long term damage though.
Old 12-26-2017, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
I admire your optimism, but I suspect they'll drag it out for more than one episode, unfortunately. I can't see there being any long term damage though.
I agree with you on the likely timing. They've spent a bit of time building up to this; I can't see them letting it go very quickly.

~Heidi
Old 12-26-2017, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My guess is it will go for two or three eps, because I doubt Walter will tell Paige about it in the next one. He may mention something to Cabe, or to Toby, as a sort of "sooooo what do I do here?" type thing, and then maybe the episode after that, or the following one, he tells Paige. I think most of the drama here is going to come from his conflict over whether he should tell her or not, and then when she does find out, from her reacting to it.

Old 12-26-2017, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Walter will also go through a lot of anxiety and self-doubt about the significance of the dream. He may go through some inner turmoil wondering if he is really in love with Paige, or if they are right for each other - that seems to be a favorite theme with the writers this season.

~Heidi
Old 12-27-2017, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, definitely. I don't see him wondering if he loves her - he has been very sure of that since the end of season two - but he may wonder if he's supposed to end up with someone more science/math oriented.

Old 12-27-2017, 10:05 AM
Absolute Fan

The season started with Paige suddenly unsure of whether their relationship was right after all, so I suppose now it's Walter's turn to go through something similar. I don't believe for a minute that he will do anything inappropriate with Flo, she'll just be the catalyst for some soul searching.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like to believe that after the soul-searching, Walter will be even more committed to Paige than he already is. Maybe that might lead to something more permanent?

~Heidi
Old 12-28-2017, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I like to believe that after the soul-searching, Walter will be even more committed to Paige than he already is. Maybe that might lead to something more permanent?
We can sure hope.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread