Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2016, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was pretty clear in Plutonium is Forever that Collins blames Walter for the time he spent in a mental institution. If he's back and he's kidnapped Toby, then he probably wants something from Walter as payback for that. Or perhaps he wants something from the US government, and figures that by kidnapping a member of Scorpion, they will give him what he wants. Either way, who knows what that might be - Collins is crazy.

~Heidi
Old 04-09-2016, 02:42 AM
Extreme Fan

I have a picture of Elyes and Brooke Nevin seen on Elyes Gabel Fanpage in episode 2x24. This is Linda but not in 2x24 in ,,Toby or not Toby doing right?,,
Old 04-09-2016, 10:55 PM
New Fan

Theory / hopeful ending to hard knox , ( this is just a few ideas I have) after the case Walter calls Linda and ends it, Paige over hears as her and Ralph are still at the garage waiting for Tim to debrief homeland and take them to kovelskys for dinner, Walter then goes apologies to Ralph and pours out alot of emotions because it's easier for him to express to another Genius than it is to Paige. Then helps Ralph find the dates in his coding. He sees the obvious dates (Ralph bday etc) then he asks what this date here is and Ralph replies it's the date you met mum and me, obviously Paige overheard all this. She rings Tim and cancels dinner plans because it's "getting late". Then we go to end credits how does that sound to people?
Old 04-10-2016, 07:41 AM
Extreme Fan

I do not know. Why would Paige then cancel dinner with Tim? So definitely Walter is apologized at the end of "Hard Knox" at Ralph for his behavior, he yelled at him that way. Although he does not have high EQ, but he's smart and will notice that his attitude towards Ralph was incorrect. And maybe go then yes Paige, Ralph, Walter and Tim together eat.
Old 04-10-2016, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Walter, Paige, Ralph and Tim go to dinner? Awkward!

Yeah, I can't really see Paige cancelling her dinner with Tim - but that was at the end of the last episode, wasn't it?

~Heidi
Old 04-10-2016, 08:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Walter, Paige, Ralph and Tim go to dinner? Awkward!

Yeah, I can't really see Paige cancelling her dinner with Tim - but that was at the end of the last episode, wasn't it?
Yes would be funny if that would go to dinner. And Paige is not underline their dinner with Tim, she likes him because too much and feels Siche finally as a woman.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No spoilers aside from what is already officially released, but posting this here since it mentions press release info and we don't actually have a thread for Chernobyl Intentions yet.

No day but today.

Old 04-12-2016, 03:56 AM
New Fan

After watching hard knox, and seeing the intensity between Walter and Paige in the promo do you think Paige will go on the date with Tim or will she cancel it?
Old 04-12-2016, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishScorpion (View Post)
After watching hard knox, and seeing the intensity between Walter and Paige in the promo do you think Paige will go on the date with Tim or will she cancel it?
Well, it's not looking like he's in 2.23, but we know he's in 2.24. So my guess is whether or not she goes will depend on what happens in the finale and if Walter makes a move or not.

Old 04-12-2016, 01:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Maybe Date of Paige and Tim was bad. Or is it something embarrassing happens. Perhaps they had no date, because something has come up. Walter perhaps? or a case? And it looks so very anxious from which Paige and Walter kiss in 2x23. And woe if not.
Old 04-12-2016, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tim told Paige he was going to Seattle, so that is likely the reason he's not in the next episode. He also said the date would be when he gets back, so presumably by next week's episode, the date will not have happened, and may not have even been firmly scheduled.

If the promo actually is of a real kiss - and not just two faces close together - I cannot really imagine Paige going through with the date. Unless Walter takes back the kiss like he did the last time, in which case I honestly couldn't blame her. So Walter....

NO BACKSIES !!

~Heidi
Old 04-12-2016, 02:39 PM
New Fan

Probably don't want to read the Tvguidemagazine article if your a Waige shipper going to infuriate you even more
Old 04-12-2016, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I read the TV Guide article. It certainly gives out a lot more details, but it also reiterates some of what the producers have said that leave the status of both ships at the end of the season open to anything. I still have hope that we'll see some realistic movement for Waige before the summer begins.

~Heidi
Old 04-12-2016, 05:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I read the article, and these are my thoughts on it. (Only read if you've read the article.)

Quote:
Spoiler:
(x)
Old 04-13-2016, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I read the TV Guide article. It certainly gives out a lot more details, but it also reiterates some of what the producers have said that leave the status of both ships at the end of the season open to anything. I still have hope that we'll see some realistic movement for Waige before the summer begins.
I don't know that the status of Quintis is going be something that agitates fans, though. The cliffhanger for them might be "are they or are they not going to actually get engaged now as opposed to later?" but we know they'll still be together and stronger than ever - because they said if Toby makes it that will happen, and obviously they aren't going to kill Toby.

Waige though, who knows where thy'll be going into the summer.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread