Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2016, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I would be down for it maybe for, like, the 100th episode, just do something completely silly.

I do like in that article how Wooton tells shippers "we'll take care of you, we promise." I kinda got all "n'awww, thanks, Dad" when I read it.
I liked that, too. But that doesn't mean we won't be taken on a roller-coaster ride!

I'm okay with that, though, as long as we have his word that it will all be okay in the end.

~Heidi
Old 03-27-2016, 11:15 AM
Extreme Fan

So we can breathe a Waige fans. The creators have to bring together before Paige and Walter. Phew. Well we thought so. And Tim is to bring closer even as to Paige and Walter, the Walter struggles to Paige and see what he could lose, namely Paige.

So I'm really looking forward to Season 3, there us a lot is expected. Walter and Paige will therefore be a pair and Toby and Happy probably go apart as a couple, about something. But I am curious how Walter and Paige, the then master as a couple.

I think Paige wants also that they also perform a physical relationship, if you know what I mean.
Old 03-28-2016, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It sounds like the producers plan on sticking to the very, very slow movement for Waige. I look forward to some nice scenes with them in Season 3, but I'm trying to keep my expectations low.

~Heidi
Old 03-28-2016, 03:38 PM
New Fan

From reading the article I believe the headline is misleading, I think we will see most of the stuff mentioned in this season, having read it under a different headline somewhere else which was along the lines of "scorpion producers outline spoilers for next 4 episodes" (not exact headline but something similar)
Also in another article I read Scott Porter said he was in 4 out of the last 5 episodes so hes either not in the finale or 2.23 as seen bts pics of him in 2.22

Last edited by BritishScorpion; 03-28-2016 at 10:20 PM Reason: Add information
Old 03-29-2016, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
It sounds like the producers plan on sticking to the very, very slow movement for Waige. I look forward to some nice scenes with them in Season 3, but I'm trying to keep my expectations low.
Kimberly sent me something last night that said Wooton said there will be multiple cliffhangers in the finale and says "the finale really propels us strongly into season three on the emotional side for both sets of love affairs in the office. We'll call one a love affair and one a love affair to be."

So that sounds to me like we might get Waige early on in season three, but they don't quite make it official in the finale?

He also promises a big twist that "no one will see coming" but I'm pretty sure if that has to do with Happy and Toby, the Quintis fandom has already quessed every possible twist.

Old 03-29-2016, 02:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Yes, I hope not. Paige and Walter will soon have to come together, hopefully at the end of Season 2 and not only in Season 3.
Old 03-29-2016, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Press Release for 2.23 - Chernobyl Intentions

Quote:
TEAM SCORPION GOES TO CHERNOBYL TO REPAIR THE DECAYING NUCLEAR REACTOR BEFORE A CATASTROPHIC MELTDOWN, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, APRIL 18

“Chernobyl Intentions” – Team Scorpion goes to Chernobyl to repair the decaying nuclear reactor before a catastrophic meltdown, but must also save Sylvester and Paige when they become trapped inside, on SCORPION,Monday, April 18 (9:00-9:59 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: #TeamScorpion is about 2 go nuclear! No, really!! #Chernobyl 9PM ET/PT 4/18 @ScorpionCBShttp://bit.ly/1pIytUM
Source

~Heidi
Old 03-30-2016, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Should be a good one!

Old 03-30-2016, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So we apparently have Paige in danger (again!). Does anyone think this will finally be the straw that breaks down Walter's defenses?

~Heidi
Old 03-30-2016, 12:33 PM
New Fan

Possibly alot of blogs are saying 2.23 is a big Waige episode, another interesting thing is no guest cast list for this episode??? And I think Tim isn't in this episode as Scott Porter said he was in 4 out of 5 episodes.
Plus wouldn't it be funny if Walters date with Linda went well, And Paige's dinner with Tim and Ralf was a disaster because of Ralf

Last edited by BritishScorpion; 03-30-2016 at 12:47 PM
Old 03-30-2016, 02:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishScorpion (View Post)
Possibly alot of blogs are saying 2.23 is a big Waige episode, another interesting thing is no guest cast list for this episode??? And I think Tim isn't in this episode as Scott Porter said he was in 4 out of 5 episodes.
Plus wouldn't it be funny if Walters date with Linda went well, And Paige's dinner with Tim and Ralf was a disaster because of Ralf

Ralph does not believe in Tim. He does not like him. It runs much more to Walter attracted because he is like a father for him. Walter and Ralph are on one level but not Ralph and Tim, although Tim is trying to make an effort. But as said Tim will only be seen in 2x23 and then he is gone, just like Linda because the producer is concentrating purely on Walter and Paige.
Old 03-30-2016, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Ralph actively dislikes Tim. I think he just really isn't interested in Tim at all. Although after Paige and Ralph go with Tim to dinner, that may change.

~Heidi
Old 03-30-2016, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I wouldn't say Ralph dislikes him, he just doesn't connect with him from what we've seen. He's just another person in his life right now.

I also want to say, I have no problem with Linda. I do like her (she's actually just showed up in my Serendipity fic and will be in it quite a bit) and while I was surprised at her renewed interest in Walter, I also found their scene kinda sweet. I actually may have developed a huge crush on her too.

Old 04-01-2016, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Knowing they wrapped S2 yesterday makes me look at all the cast pictures like...are you guys engaged? Are you going to be back in s3? Did you tell her how you feel? etc.

Old 04-01-2016, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Was Ferret Bueller's contract renewed? Will we be seeing him in S3? I hope he's making more than Walter's mouse.

~Heidi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread