Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2016, 12:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I don't think Ralph actively dislikes Tim. I think he just really isn't interested in Tim at all. Although after Paige and Ralph go with Tim to dinner, that may change.
I guess that there's what Tim can not change, the Ralph likes him. Ralph will respect Tim, but not love. Because Ralph and Walter have a special relationship with each other. A father and son relationship. And they are both geniuses who can communicate well. I think Paige is also noted that the Ralph Tim does not like. Maybe Ralph will also tell her the way.
Old 04-01-2016, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Paige will always do what's best for Ralph. But if Walter doesn't give her some sign that he's ready for them to be together, then you can't blame her for checking out someone who's more willing a ready to pursue something - even if that person isn't Ralph's favorite.

~Heidi
Old 04-01-2016, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Plus technically, I mean, all they did was meet up at the restaurant. The team does that in subsets. I don't even know if Paige considers that outing a date, and it still doesn't mean she's in a relationship with him. She definitely wouldn't get flat out involved with someone who Ralph doesn't care about too.

Old 04-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Don't forget. Ralph went with them so I consider it more along the lines of "hanging out."
Old 04-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly.

Old 04-02-2016, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True. You can hardly call it a date - much less a first date - if your ten year old is tagging along. I cannot even imagine there would be a good night kiss under those conditions.

~Heidi
Old 04-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Paige will always do what's best for Ralph. But if Walter doesn't give her some sign that he's ready for them to be together, then you can't blame her for checking out someone who's more willing a ready to pursue something - even if that person isn't Ralph's favorite.
Well but if Paige sees Ralph with Tim disagrees and do not like him that Paige is still something to think and rethink a relationship with Tim. I mean then to Paige to go to Walter and tell him that she loves him, she should take the first step. The cleverer give in in this case. And it is then. But that has meant back then in Episode 2x11 also to her Ray that Paige should go to Walter because Walter can not because of its low EQ or what.
Old 04-02-2016, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If Ralph really disliked Tim, then I think Paige would talk to Ralph about it - find out why. But as it is, I don't think Ralph cares much one way or the other about Tim. So that leaves Paige free to pursue a relationship with Tim - since he's obviously expressing interest and no one else is.

Paige may feel that Walter has made his views on a relationship between them quite plain - especially since he's now going out with Linda again. She may not want to push him on something that he's already given a clear answer to - even if his actions (and looks) don't always fit with his words.

If Ralph really disliked Tim, I really cannot see her thinking "Oh, my son doesn't like this guy, so I'm going to go after the guy that he likes, even if that guy has made it plain that he's not interested."

~Heidi
Old 04-02-2016, 03:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
If Ralph really disliked Tim, then I think Paige would talk to Ralph about it - find out why. But as it is, I don't think Ralph cares much one way or the other about Tim. So that leaves Paige free to pursue a relationship with Tim - since he's obviously expressing interest and no one else is.

Paige may feel that Walter has made his views on a relationship between them quite plain - especially since he's now going out with Linda again. She may not want to push him on something that he's already given a clear answer to - even if his actions (and looks) don't always fit with his words.

If Ralph really disliked Tim, I really cannot see her thinking "Oh, my son doesn't like this guy, so I'm going to go after the guy that he likes, even if that guy has made it plain that he's not interested."
Paige will want to know definitely why Ralph Tim does not like, I hope at least it will be. Because Ralph is the most important in Paige life except she still has a child. But the sad I find that neither Paige nor Walter does not think of the hustle and bustle of Ralph. Paige wants to go out with Tim. Walter goes out with Linda. That sucks.
Old 04-02-2016, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, unless Walter starts picking up what she's been putting down she won't pursue him more aggressively just because Ralph likes him. But if Ralph were to strongly dislike Tim, I could see Paige not pursuing that relationship either .

Old 04-03-2016, 12:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Yeah, unless Walter starts picking up what she's been putting down she won't pursue him more aggressively just because Ralph likes him. But if Ralph were to strongly dislike Tim, I could see Paige not pursuing that relationship either .
Yes Paige would then break off with Tim, because her son is the most important in their lives. And I can not imagine that Ralph Tim likes or he even vaguely understood with him and can build up a bond to him myself. A bond between Ralph and Drew is already difficult.
Old 04-04-2016, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So. We gonna talk about that bombshell Kat dropped on us via snapchat or we just gonna let it go?

Old 04-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So. We gonna talk about that bombshell Kat dropped on us via snapchat or we just gonna let it go?
Are we talking about her RINGing endorsement of the finale episode?

~Heidi
Old 04-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Something like that.

EDIT: I'm laughing so hard https://delicatelyglitteryperson.tum...we-have-a-week

Last edited by WeBuiltThePyramids; 04-04-2016 at 09:23 PM
Old 04-04-2016, 09:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I just saw it...OMG. I can't wait for this episode!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread