Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2016, 06:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I don't know that the status of Quintis is going be something that agitates fans, though. The cliffhanger for them might be "are they or are they not going to actually get engaged now as opposed to later?" but we know they'll still be together and stronger than ever - because they said if Toby makes it that will happen, and obviously they aren't going to kill Toby.

Waige though, who knows where thy'll be going into the summer.
I'm a little late to the party, but I finally read that TVGuide article. Eddie and Jadyn's comments seemed to imply that Toby and Happy's relationship would be going strong at the end of the finale, but then I got to that quote about the relationship getting "blown up" which doesn't exactly sound like a good thing, so...

I definitely think there will be progress for Waige even if they aren't officially together yet.
Old 04-17-2016, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Blown up could just be their way of saying 'amplified' though, which could be a good thing! I hope so, anyway.

There will probably be progress for Waige. I just think it may stop at Walter realizing he needs to act on his feelings and we have to wait the whole hiatus for him to actually do it.

Old 04-17-2016, 10:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Blown up could just be their way of saying 'amplified' though, which could be a good thing! I hope so, anyway.
True. Plus, Eddie seemed pretty excited about the finale when he was being interviewed at WonderCon and he's probably the biggest Quintis shipper around, so it can't be anything too bad, right?
Old 04-18-2016, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxDetective (View Post)
True. Plus, Eddie seemed pretty excited about the finale when he was being interviewed at WonderCon and he's probably the biggest Quintis shipper around, so it can't be anything too bad, right?
Exactly. Like I was wondering last week, am I not worried about Quintis because I don't ship them as much as others, but like...I don't think that's it I think I'm just really confident in how they're going. They said if Toby makes it out of the situation in the finale their relationship will be stronger and like obviously he's gonna make it out so that just leaves me with 'good' as how I feel about where Quintis will be over the summer.

Old 04-18-2016, 09:13 AM
Extreme Fan

My feeling is that Waige will happen in Season 2 yet. A wonderful feeling.
Old 04-19-2016, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Promo for 2.24

~Heidi
Old 04-20-2016, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just realized I haven't actually told the general internet this but I GOT MONDAY OFF. I didn't even ask for it, it just worked out that way. So I'll get to watch this one as it airs, which is good for my anxiety.

I'm definitely going to ask for the premiere off, I just didn't think asking for three days in one month while I've only been working for two months was a good idea.

Old 04-20-2016, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I just realized I haven't actually told the general internet this but I GOT MONDAY OFF. I didn't even ask for it, it just worked out that way. So I'll get to watch this one as it airs, which is good for my anxiety.

I'm definitely going to ask for the premiere off, I just didn't think asking for three days in one month while I've only been working for two months was a good idea.
That is WONDERFUL! Hopefully we'll get some really great Waige moments to help us all celebrate!

I'm still hoping that the finale ends well for both the ships.

~Heidi
Old 04-20-2016, 03:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Shoots from the 14 seconds on Collins Paige and Tim? And Paige is even scored?
Old 04-21-2016, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's so strange we're almost done with spoilers for the season. Then we'll have finale articles, I'm sure the Nicks will talk about the finale, but then we gotta wait until July for more! So long to wait.

Old 04-21-2016, 12:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It's so strange we're almost done with spoilers for the season. Then we'll have finale articles, I'm sure the Nicks will talk about the finale, but then we gotta wait until July for more! So long to wait.
By July we will have to wait until we get more information about Season 3? Hopefully not happen something in 2x24 "toby Or Not Toby" then where we have to wait until 3 Season.
Old 04-21-2016, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm just glad season 3 is a definite. I would really hate it if we had the finale - regardless of what happens - and didn't know if the show would be renewed.

~Heidi
Old 04-21-2016, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Katie99 - they start work on S3 in July. I believe Robert said July 6th is when they come back, since that Monday is a holiday. July is also SDCC, and we always get info there.

I think if they didn't know if they were renewed they'd have had a plan for that, but given Robert knew their return to work date back in January, seems the network had already basically told them it was gonna happen.

Old 04-21-2016, 09:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Now I'm hoping that "blown up" just refers to the blast from Toby's confetti cannon as they celebrate their engagement.
Old 04-22-2016, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxDetective (View Post)
Now I'm hoping that "blown up" just refers to the blast from Toby's confetti cannon as they celebrate their engagement.
That could also be the volcanic thing they referred to.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread