Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2015, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Laurel Spoilers and Speculation Thread #1: Cause we're all excited for the real Black Canary

Laurel Lance Spoiler and Speculation Thread #1

Episode Descriptions

313: The Canaries

(8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)[/B]

VERTIGO (GUEST STAR PETER STORMARE) RETURNS AND PITS CANARY AGAINST BLACK CANARY — Oliver (Stephen Amell) is thrown by the changes within Team Arrow. He’s used to calling the shots but sees that the team has evolved in his absence and tensions quickly escalate in the lair. Oliver is furious that Laurel (Katie Cassidy) has been going out as the Black Canary and tells her to stop risking her life, but when Vertigo (guest star Peter Stormare) hits the streets again, Laurel goes against Oliver’s wishes and tracks down Vertigo who hits her with a full dose of the drug. Laurel’s biggest fears revolve around her sister Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) so the Vertigo causes her to hallucinate an epic fight between Canary and Black Canary. Meanwhile, Chase (guest star Austin Butler) surprises Thea (Willa Holland), and Roy (Colton Haynes) warns Thea to stay away from Malcolm (John Barrowman).

3x14: The Return
Airdate: 2/18/15

THE RETURN OF DEATHSTROKE AND TOMMY MERLYN — Malcolm (John Barrowman) puts Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Thea (Willa Holland) in a dangerous situation that lands them on Lian Yu with Oliver’s former enemy, Deathstroke (guest star Manu Bennett). A flashback reveals when Oliver and Maseo (guest star Karl Yune) returned to Starling City to retrieve the Omega bio weapon, and despite being under strict orders from Amanda Waller (guest star Cynthia Addai-Robinson) not to reveal himself to anyone, Oliver looks in on his family, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) and Tommy (guest star Colin Donnell). Dermott Downs directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Erik Oleson (#314). Original airdate 2/18/2015.
Spoilers:
Slade may be returning.
It appears flashback hair Oliver returns to starling.
Colin Odonnel filmed flashback scene with Katie Cassidy

3x15: Nanda Parbat
Airdate:2/25/2015

MERLYN IS CAPTURED BY RA’S AL GHUL; THE ATOM SUIT REVEALED — Malcolm (John Barrowman) is captured by Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) and taken to Nanda Parbat. Because of his love for Thea (Willa Holland), Oliver (Stephen Amell) considers saving Merlyn. Ray (Brandon Routh) is obsessed with finishing his Atom suit so he can save the city but Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) fears he is heading down the same path as Oliver (Stephen Amell) and tries to pull him out of the lab. Gregory Smith directed the episode with story by Wendy Mericle & Ben Sokolowski and teleplay by Erik Olesen & Ben Sokolowski (#315). Original airdate 2/25/2015.

Last edited by ds44; 02-08-2015 at 06:10 AM
Old 01-02-2015, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you!!! This is the only place I will be checking for spoilers from now on... thankgod
Old 01-02-2015, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
Thank you!!! This is the only place I will be checking for spoilers from now on... thankgod
Me took. I hate that other place. Our refuge at last.
Old 01-02-2015, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Omg I'm so excited to have a safe and peaceful place for our spoilers!!!

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 01-02-2015, 05:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Finally a friendly place for Laurel fans to check for spoilers and to actually talk about them without being attacked constantly. Thank you
Old 01-02-2015, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliseManny (View Post)
Finally a friendly place for Laurel fans to check for spoilers and to actually talk about them without being attacked constantly. Thank you
Your welcome. I am so excited to have a safe space.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Me took. I hate that other place. Our refuge at last.
Episode 10 looks really exciting I am so excited to see Laurel in her BC get up... Katie is going to rock it
Old 01-02-2015, 06:25 AM
Supreme Fan

Yes finally a safe haven.

I hope we get a promo soon that includes Laurel in costume.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Episode 10 looks really exciting I am so excited to see Laurel in her BC get up... Katie is going to rock it
Omg I know. I am so excited for laurel in episode 10.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know right.. I am dying for a promo that has some BC in it I have waited for this moment since the beginning of season 2
Old 01-02-2015, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I know right.. I am dying for a promo that has some BC in it I have waited for this moment since the beginning of season 2
Me too. I just want them to pimp her. I just hate how they have allowed themselves to bullied by the loud minority. Lbr online fans rarely make up more than 20% of an audience. I just want her story to be allowed to shine.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A thread where I wont feel uncomfortable in? Let us all rejoice.

Now seriously can we get something on Black Canary? I don't really trust the writers so at this point it's about Katie getting to do something fun tbh.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
A thread where I wont feel uncomfortable in? Let us all rejoice.

Now seriously can we get something on Black Canary? I don't really trust the writers so at this point it's about Katie getting to do something fun tbh.
I trust Suzanne. There's never any bias from her so I think that FINALLY we have something to look forward to.

But weren't we promised that Laurel would be getting a love interest this season.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't hear that. I guess they mean Ted but so far they've never hinted it. I don't see any flirting from Ted or Laurel. i like their friendship and wished we saw more of it though. He seems to respect her and doesn't be little her. I do like their chemistry so maybe it can be more but I do like that he's being a professional with her. He's not an ******* nor is he being soft with her.

Or my worst nightmare and they do bring Tommy back. I was never here for those two. As much as I hate Oliver/Laurel I never got what was so good about Tommy and her either.

I like the sound of those tweets though. Someone actually excited about a Laurel arc in that writing team is so unheard of. I like that she ignores the hate also.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
I didn't hear that. I guess they mean Ted but so far they've never hinted it. I don't see any flirting from Ted or Laurel. i like their friendship and wished we saw more of it though. He seems to respect her and doesn't be little her. I do like their chemistry so maybe it can be more but I do like that he's being a professional with her. He's not an ******* nor is he being soft with her.

Or my worst nightmare and they do bring Tommy back. I was never here for those two. As much as I hate Oliver/Laurel I never got what was so good about Tommy and her either.

I like the sound of those tweets though. Someone actually excited about a Laurel arc in that writing team is so unheard of. I like that she ignores the hate also.
Yeah I was always kind of lukewarm on her and Tommy. I just want laurel/Katie to get her due.