Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
oooh yeah ok when you put it like that, i can see it a bit, but still i think im blind or deaf cause i somehow couldnt hear her sarcasm or see it
You're not blind or deaf

I noticed both times she's said "that's great. she's great." but both times also came across completely different imo. With Linda she was clearly jealous, there was a pause and tone in her voice, but with both Felicity and Patty she said it without hesitation and it was genuine and there was sincerity in her voice.. Thats how I saw it anyway. At this point I feel like Iris isn't jealous bc she doesnt truly believe they will last, but down the track if she sees they are getting more serious that could/will change…

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 11-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

I agree Leela I saw no jealousy with Patty like I did with Linda. And that upset me but what you said put it in a different perspective. Maybe Iris was not jealous because deep down she knows it won't last because: What other girls?

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 11-05-2015, 05:44 PM
Absolute Fan

What other girls!! exactly

After all of his confessions last season and how real/deep she saw that his feelings were, I doubt she thinks this is anything to be worried about. Plus I think her guilt over Eddie will hold her back as well.

Old 11-05-2015, 05:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
Me too, she's calm and handles situation very nicely, I am liking her better now than Season 1.
much much better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyO (View Post)
Westallen has so much chemistry, it's no wonder they keep them apart to try and sell batty lol.
This makes so much sense, that it hurts my heart. LOL
Old 11-05-2015, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
What other girls!! exactly

After all of his confessions last season and how real/deep she saw that his feelings were, I doubt she thinks this is anything to be worried about. Plus I think her guilt over Eddie will hold her back as well.
Ya, I think that's mostly what's holding her from seeing that she has feelings for Barry. Her guilt and grief over Eddie. For now, she just wants Barry to be happy.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 11-05-2015, 06:19 PM
Total Fan

I saw this tweet reblogged on tumblr regarding those comic book panels I posted. It gives me hope for WA if Geoff Johns still has input on what happens in the TV show as well (Rob Williams wrote the comic book issue):

Old 11-05-2015, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think there was definitely a twinge of jealousy.
Old 11-06-2015, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i agree, i dont hear she was jealous like she was with Linda !

and oooh Elektra, thanks for the tweets we have hope
Old 11-06-2015, 11:16 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
Me too, she's calm and handles situation very nicely, I am liking her better now than Season 1.
She was pretty calm in Season 1 too... until she found out everyone was lying to her. She was allowed to be not-so-calm about that.

To be honest, I think she's a little TOO calm right now. She lost Eddie, her mom came back from the dead - which her dad lied to her about for 20 years - and she just found out she has a brother. She's obviously keeping it all in, but I just hope it leads to her BFF realizing this and being there to comfort her when she finally has to let it all out.
Old 11-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
She was pretty calm in Season 1 too... until she found out everyone was lying to her. She was allowed to be not-so-calm about that.

To be honest, I think she's a little TOO calm right now. She lost Eddie, her mom came back from the dead - which her dad lied to her about for 20 years - and she just found out she has a brother. She's obviously keeping it all in, but I just hope it leads to her BFF realizing this and being there to comfort her when she finally has to let it all out.
yeah exactly, ive also wrote somewhere else, i mean she just has it all inside it needs to come out sometime ? and i hope Barry will realise it soon
Old 11-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Absolute Fan

I feel at this point Barry is purposely keeping his distance from Iris..

Just saw this, so cute

https://36.media.tumblr.com/43da4162...s8ito1_540.png

Last edited by Leelala; 11-06-2015 at 03:07 PM
Old 11-06-2015, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

awww that is very cute !

and yeah maybe he doesnt know how to be after eddies death, and doesnt know how to act around iris, as before or something? he does seem a bit different around her, i just hope it will be allright, when iris someday let all he feelings out to Barry
Old 11-06-2015, 03:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and say how much I absolutely love these two! I am only on episode 12, but I ship them so hard!!

Can I please be added to the shippers list?
Old 11-06-2015, 04:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Welcome toxicgurl169 happy to have you join us

And yep Heidi, definitely seems like they are both guilt ridden and pushing feelings way into the background.. But it can't last forever

Old 11-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicgurl169 (View Post)
Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and say how much I absolutely love these two! I am only on episode 12, but I ship them so hard!!

Can I please be added to the shippers list?
added you and welcome, happy to have you joining us

and Leela -> exactly my point about guilt, and i dont hope it will be for to long now, i cant keep my breath that long