Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2015, 12:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
I'm so done with the writers cutting Caitlin/Snowbarry scene to make sure everyone remembers who are we supposed to root for
Guess what? This makes me love Snowbarry even harder and dislike what I am I supposed to love even more.
100% agree... Caitlin is so sweet, to everyone, even to Grodd.

Last edited by Nina31; 05-06-2015 at 12:34 PM
Old 05-06-2015, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauderMaven (View Post)
I don't know how much more of this show I can watch. While I adore SB, if I've learned anything from Arrow it's that they can't keep 2 women close to the male lead (unless they're related to him). Of course this show isn't Arrow, but it's being helmed by the same people. I don't want to see that happen again--I don't want anyone to get treated the way Laurel/KC was & is treated. I don't watch only for SB of course, but since Firestorm left, I feel like the episodes have just been slow-paced and not as good as the first 14.

I like how Barry accompanied Caitlin to feed the metas (even though he didn't help, tsk tsk). Hopefully we get a couple more snowbarry scenes before the season's over!
I feel you. Honestly it was so weird seeing Iris at the lab, I was like "NOPE YOU DON'T BELONG THERE".
I feel like we're in for the biggest setback of the century.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Parallel 1x03 // 1x21

I've seen a lot of people complain about Caitlin lately, and some have the audacity to say that SB fans don't "truly" like her because if they did, they wouldn't ship her with Barry....
The Flash fandom may be the worst one I've come across.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:17 PM
New Fan

Why? What big bad thing has Barry done to make it a negative for us to ship them? Or are they just being unreasonable again?
Old 05-06-2015, 07:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I've seen a lot of people complain about Caitlin lately, and some have the audacity to say that SB fans don't "truly" like her because if they did, they wouldn't ship her with Barry....
Yeah, sometimes I think some of fans are losing their head in this fandom war (if you know what I mean).

I ship for fun. I make snowbarry fanvid, snowbarry gif, snowbarry posts, just to make myself happy (and make all snowbarry fans happy ). I'm not the decision maker. No matter how hard I tried, I can't make snowbarry happen, if the producer or the writer don't want it (maybe I won't watch it anymore, but sure there will be other people who still want to watch it).

I don't get why some of people trying to cut us down. There's nothing new about ship and fandom. It's silly but it's lovely. It's not about race or comic canon. It's about what you love.

I ship snowbarry because they're great together. I've seen similar love story like Barry & Iris a hundred times till I get bored, so I'm not interesting to that kind love story anymore. But Barry & Caitlin...? Two heartbroken strangers, meet in the process of saving the world... We get to see how they helping each other to mend their heart, rebuild their life, trying to move on from the old scars. Isn't that beautiful?

Last edited by Nina31; 05-06-2015 at 08:47 PM
Old 05-06-2015, 10:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
The GIF was great! Loving the parallel. The ones that are saying it about us are probably jealous, I seriously beat the crap out of some WA fans on facebook with words, because they started humiliating me using rude remarks, so I did nothing but to return their words with blow, I mean I am a SB shipper and I have the freedom to speak, who are they to judge why I ship SB?

Quote:
I feel you. Honestly it was so weird seeing Iris at the lab, I was like "NOPE YOU DON'T BELONG THERE".
I feel like we're in for the biggest setback of the century.
The new episodes bore me too, I feel the the story has lost its charm and is heading towards obvious. Also, I could not like the idea of Iris being in the STAR labs, seems so weird to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina31 (View Post)
Yeah, sometimes I think some of fans are losing their head in this fandom war (if you know what I mean).

I ship snowbarry because they're great together. I've seen similar love story like Barry & Iris a hundred times till I get bored, so I'm not interesting to that kind love story anymore. But Barry & Caitlin...? Two heartbroken strangers, meet in the process of saving the world... We get to see how they helping each other to mend their heart, rebuild their life, trying to move on from the old scars. Isn't that beautiful?
Yes, they are! Caitlin is the ones that possesses the quality of being liked and loved by everyone, from Grodd to Wells, everyone is impressed by Caitlin, not to mention Cisco. She's a well written character than Iris, that's why I love her more. <3

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000
Old 05-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really don't know why the hate is so strong. It's not as if there's some big SB movement within the fandom to try and change what's canon (not to say that we could, I just mean that CW shows are notorious for fan-pandering). We're mostly just a bunch of fangirls squeeing over Barry and Caitlin's interactions--where's the harm in this? There are so many misconceptions on SB shippers but if the haters want to believe in such negative portrayals of literally hundreds if not thousands of people, then who am I to change their mind?

I don't have the energy to deal with the SB haters . I learned this the hard way. They already hate you before they talk to you and anyone who can be that hateful towards a SHIPPER with no knowledge of them besides their shipping preference is not a sane person.

Someone on tumblr said that Caitlin has been written inconsistently . I think she's been one of the most consistent characters so far but that's just me. You also got to love the people who hate SB but love Caitlin (90% of her scenes are with Barry ) I also saw someone say they are starting to ship Caitlin x Grodd. They were serious. I am sure you can guess what fandom they're a part of.

Last edited by MauderMaven; 05-07-2015 at 01:51 AM
Old 05-07-2015, 01:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I really don't know why the hate is so strong. It's not as if there's some big SB movement within the fandom to try and change what's canon (not to say that we could, I just mean that CW shows are notorious for fan-pandering). We're mostly just a bunch of fangirls squeeing over Barry and Caitlin's interactions--where's the harm in this? There are so many misconceptions of SB shippers but if the haters want to believe in such negative portrayals of literally hundreds if not thousands of people, then who am I to change their mind?

I don't have the energy to deal with the SB haters . I learned this the hard way. They already hate you before they talk to you and anyone who can be that hateful towards a SHIPPER with no knowledge about them besides their shipping preference is not a sane person.

Someone on tumblr said that Caitlin has been written inconsistently . I think she's been one of the most consistent characters so far but that's just me. You also got to love the people who hate SB but love Caitlin (90% of her scenes are with Barry ) I also saw someone say they are starting to ship Caitlin x Grodd. They were serious. I am sure you can guess what fandom they're a part of.
I wonder how much sane they are as you have mentioned.

Old 05-07-2015, 05:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Not sure the talk about other shippers should continue. I know there's frustration, but the mods might step in if it keeps up.

Who is the villain supposed to be this week? I don't recall.
Old 05-07-2015, 05:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
Not sure the talk about other shippers should continue. I know there's frustration, but the mods might step in if it keeps up.

Isn't this week going to be the one with the trios catching Wells and Wells splitting himself into three fighting the Flash, Arrow and Firestorm? The promo looks like it!
Before that, Barry will visit Sterling City to help Oliver who will fight against Ra's with the help of his team, Nyssa and Barry. After all there will be no time travel, not even till the last fight of Wells and Ra's, I can confirm that. Time travel might take place after Wells and Ra's villainous fights with Flash and Arrow, maybe when team Flash will think they have won. Something bad would happen which might cause Barry to time travel. Just my guess.

Old 05-07-2015, 05:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
Isn't this week going to be the one with the trios catching Wells and Wells splitting himself into three fighting the Flash, Arrow and Firestorm? The promo looks like it!
Before that, Barry will visit Sterling City to help Oliver who will fight against Ra's with the help of his team, Nyssa and Barry. After all there will be no time travel, not even till the last fight of Wells and Ra's, I can confirm that. Time travel might take place after Wells and Ra's villainous fights with Flash and Arrow, maybe when team Flash will think they have won. Something bad would happen which might cause Barry to time travel. Just my guess.
Yeah...torn on Arrow. I don't give two craps about what's going on in it this season but I do love Bear. Maybe I'll catch it on Hulu if I hear it's worth it.
Old 05-07-2015, 06:42 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nina31; 05-07-2015 at 06:51 AM
Old 05-07-2015, 07:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina31 (View Post)
Spoiler:
Oh my, I totally forgot about the Rogues and the meta humans being released, the show is going so fast!

Old 05-07-2015, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I feel the the story has lost its charm and is heading towards obvious.
Yes!
Old 05-07-2015, 07:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yes!
I always thought there would be some surprises apart from the comics.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top