Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2015, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauderMaven (View Post)
I would love to see Barry travel to the future and then for him to come across Caitlin as Killer Frost.
Imagine his stupor!
Old 05-05-2015, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh that would be cool.
Old 05-05-2015, 04:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

E! got their hands on a deleted scene that shows who is feeding the metas. Some snowbarry action as well, you can watch it here: The Flash's Biggest Mystery Is Finally Solved! Watch This Deleted Scene | E! Online
Old 05-05-2015, 11:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauderMaven (View Post)
E! got their hands on a deleted scene that shows who is feeding the metas. Some snowbarry action as well, you can watch it here: The Flash's Biggest Mystery Is Finally Solved! Watch This Deleted Scene | E! Online
Why are they always deleting scenes with Danielle, are they afraid that too much SnowBarry will ruin the popularity of WA? I am confused.

https://www.youtube.com/user/josephineroy2000
Old 05-05-2015, 11:14 PM
Master Fan

Deleting the Snowbarry scenes is becoming ridiculous!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 05-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Deleting the Snowbarry scenes is becoming ridiculous!
Them not deleting the Snowbarry scenes might steal the limelight from WA, if they think it that way. The deleted scene was so Snowbarryish! Couldn't resist from taking a screenshot.

Old 05-06-2015, 04:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2311 (View Post)
Why are they always deleting scenes with Danielle, are they afraid that too much SnowBarry will ruin the popularity of WA? I am confused.
I suspect they think of it as cutting stuff that would be nice but isn't important for the current episode. I know it's frustrating to lose scenes. But the feeding scene...would it have been nice to see? Sure. But, ultimately, we've gone almost a full season not having it explained how they eat or go to the bathroom. People WANT to know, but since IIRC, it may no longer be relevant in the next couple episodes, they probably figured it was unnecessary and cut for time. (I think they only even tried to put it in because fans bugged them about it. If nobody had ever asked them, I think that scene would have never been written.) Same with the flashback. I suspect they cut it thinking they're going to do KF teases/stories in the future and they already established she was cold before. So, from a fan perspective, it's a scene fans want but wasn't narratively imperative because they'll probably do it later.

I'm sure it's the same thing when they delete scenes with Iris. I'd have loved to see the journalism arc they talked about and the friendship with Linda that wasn't. But, narratively, I suspect they figured it wasn't imperative so it should go.

Let's be honest - if they thought SB scenes would ruin WA (which is, at least currently, a big plot line), they wouldn't do things like episodes 12 and 19. Why would they? It'd be pretty stupid for them to be worried a scene of SB chatting in a hallway could take their knees out from under them but obvious flirtation and at least a one-sided kiss wouldn't?

But they're not shippers (in the way the fans are) so I think they probably readily cut Caitlin AND Iris scenes when they think they have to for time, particularly when the scenes aren't imperative to the particular episodes and especially if they're sure that subplot is coming up again later with greater focus. In a perfect world, I'm sure they'd keep all the potential shipping scenes because shipping makes the world go round on these shows!

Last edited by Jade4813; 05-06-2015 at 05:08 AM
Old 05-06-2015, 05:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
I suspect they think of it as cutting stuff that would be nice but isn't important for the current episode. I know it's frustrating to lose scenes. But the feeding scene...would it have been nice to see? Sure. But, ultimately, we've gone almost a full season not having it explained how they eat or go to the bathroom. People WANT to know, but since IIRC, it may no longer be relevant in the next couple episodes, they probably figured it was unnecessary and cut for time. (I think they only even tried to put it in because fans bugged them about it. If nobody had ever asked them, I think that scene would have never been written.) Same with the flashback. I suspect they cut it thinking they're going to do KF teases/stories in the future and they already established she was cold before. So, from a fan perspective, it's a scene fans want but wasn't narratively imperative because they'll probably do it later.

I'm sure it's the same thing when they delete scenes with Iris. I'd have loved to see the journalism arc they talked about and the friendship with Linda that wasn't. But, narratively, I suspect they figured it wasn't imperative so it should go.

Let's be honest - if they thought SB scenes would ruin WA (which is, at least currently, a big plot line), they wouldn't do things like episodes 12 and 19. Why would they? It'd be pretty stupid for them to be worried a scene of SB chatting in a hallway could take their knees out from under them but obvious flirtation and at least a one-sided kiss wouldn't?

But they're not shippers (in the way the fans are) so I think they probably readily cut Caitlin AND Iris scenes when they think they have to for time, particularly when the scenes aren't imperative to the particular episodes and especially if they're sure that subplot is coming up again later with greater focus. In a perfect world, I'm sure they'd keep all the potential shipping scenes because shipping makes the world go round on these shows!
Wow, thanks, you just cleared my brains. I never came to thought of it this way, you are right, maybe the don't keep scenes that are not necessary to the episode or maybe because they want to show them later on. Great find, it was pretty nice to see a little bit of Snowbarry still. Thanks Jade!

Old 05-06-2015, 05:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Wow, thanks, you just cleared my brains. I never came to thought of it this way, you are right, maybe the don't keep scenes that are not necessary to the episode or maybe because they want to show them later on. Great find, it was pretty nice to see a little bit of Snowbarry still. Thanks Jade
I do hope we get all the deleted scenes on the dvd, though any KF stuff that was cut probably wouldn't be on there if they think it might make the BIG reveal lose impact.

Any time I get upset at a deleted scene, I ask myself if it would still make sense to be imperative to make it in there if the original scene was someone else, like Barry/Cisco. If not...I try to have perspective. Even though it's often still disappointing.
Old 05-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
I do hope we get all the deleted scenes on the dvd, though any KF stuff that was cut probably wouldn't be on there if they think it might make the BIG reveal lose impact.

Any time I get upset at a deleted scene, I ask myself if it would still make sense to be imperative to make it in there if the original scene was someone else, like Barry/Cisco. If not...I try to have perspective. Even though it's often still disappointing.
Yes, I know, maybe they want to keep those scenes for future uses who knows or maybe those scenes will never make it to on screen.

Old 05-06-2015, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so done with the writers cutting Caitlin/Snowbarry scene to make sure everyone remembers who are we supposed to root for
Guess what? This makes me love Snowbarry even harder and dislike what I am I supposed to love even more.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:55 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Yes, I know, maybe they want to keep those scenes for future uses who knows or maybe those scenes will never make it to on screen.
Or they can release it on youtube
Old 05-06-2015, 10:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
I'm so done with the writers cutting Caitlin/Snowbarry scene to make sure everyone remembers who are we supposed to root for
Guess what? This makes me love Snowbarry even harder and dislike what I am I supposed to love even more.
Hail to the writers , they are pushing the canon shipping forward. Oh, I wonder why do they not follow all the 'canon' storylines from the comics, you see so many things from the comics are not followed on the show. I am on your team pal, I will still love Snowbarry and even though I try hard to like Iris (without any superstition or taking sides), I can't , she's not the sweet and loving Iris from the comics. To me, Caitlin seems more like the Iris from the comics - the strong independent woman with a warm heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina31 (View Post)
Or they can release it on youtube
There's slight chance that they would do that. However, I think that they could have included this in an earlier episode, if not on the current episode. Look at those cuties.

Spoiler:

Old 05-06-2015, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like my babies way too much atm to give up this show but I'm really getting tired and bored with these new episodes sigh.
Old 05-06-2015, 12:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know how much more of this show I can watch. While I adore SB, if I've learned anything from Arrow it's that they can't keep 2 women close to the male lead (unless they're related to him). Of course this show isn't Arrow, but it's being helmed by the same people. I don't want to see that happen again--I don't want anyone to get treated the way Laurel/KC was & is treated. I don't watch only for SB of course, but since Firestorm left, I feel like the episodes have just been slow-paced and not as good as the first 14.

I like how Barry accompanied Caitlin to feed the metas (even though he didn't help, tsk tsk). Hopefully we get a couple more snowbarry scenes before the season's over!