Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-16-2016, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I feel like Steve would happily go on solo dates. With JJ. LOL.
Old 02-16-2016, 03:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Did y'all see the pic at the restaurant with all of Steve and JJ's kids?

Old 02-16-2016, 04:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Can't believe how old his daughter looks, JJ is going to be dealing with teenage boys pursuing her in just a few years. Wonder how he will handle that
Old 02-16-2016, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

OMGGGGG, that is so cute. Steve's older daughter is gorgeous! (as is Adora, of course, but I've commented on that at length, lol) And other than the eyes, I really see JJ in Caleb.
Old 02-16-2016, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

First off, Adora is literally the prettiest omg. But also, the fact that she is almost a teenager who could potentially be dating makes me feel so old (at least remembering that JJ was basically a father at such a young age helps a bit I guess, but still)

I think Caleb is all JJ, and Titus is all Lisa. I can see a bit of both in Adora, but mainly Lisa there too.
Old 02-16-2016, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Adora has JJ's smile, you can see it in that picture. But mostly Lisa, lol. Which, no surprise she's so gorgeous!

Steve's kids heavily favor Sheree, at least in that picture. I haven't seen them in awhile. /random
Old 02-16-2016, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's kind of adorable that they are all friends (and looks like their kids are close too)
Old 02-23-2016, 04:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Gurrrl JJ's looking good

http://www.instagram.com/p/BCJQrsEQt...Ut_WLh7S0DJo0/
Old 02-23-2016, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I can't believe how much I enjoy their enduring bromance. LOL.

Also, I've gotten lost in mid to late 90s Lucky clips again, whoop.
Old 02-23-2016, 05:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggmarie (View Post)
Oh my isn't he Very cute !
Old 02-23-2016, 05:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I can't believe how much I enjoy their enduring bromance. LOL.

Also, I've gotten lost in mid to late 90s Lucky clips again, whoop.
What have you been watching? Any new insights?
Old 02-23-2016, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Well, I started out around the time Lucky found out about Nikolas. Nothing so much new there, just an ongoing love affair with all the acting involved. There's so much goodness in this clip:

From Tony's defeated line delivery of "God, I wanted to be the father of your first child" to how JJ/Lucky slowly starts to crumple starting around 3:20 (and one little thing is how, when Lucky starts to realize he may not be able to trust Laura, he says "Dad, please!" even though Luke has no way of filling in the blanks here) and you can actually SEE his innocence shattering. HOW WAS HE SO GOOD AT THAT AGE OMG. And Genie's gorgeously painful "I wonder if he will ever look at me with the same love and trust he had for me only a few hours ago."

And then always, always, always, my obsession with Lucky's mini-breakdown in Luke's arms at the hospital in the next scene, starting around 2:15.

It's actually the way Luke starts to cry just a little bit that really gets to me. There is no connection like Tony and JJ's, you 10000% believe that Lucky is Luke's child and he would die for him, and it kills him that Lucky is in pain.

And then I ended up in 98, post-rape reveal. I had forgotten about the scene Lucky has with Nikolas starting around 2:30:

It's after Laura bailed Lucky out of jail. It's so clear that however much Lucky talks tough about how all his delusions have been shattered, he's still very defensive about his family. And I just LOVE JJ's line delivery of "REALLY?! My dad framed your uncle???" I love how JJ and Tyler used to play off each other in sparring scenes.
Old 02-29-2016, 09:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Old 02-29-2016, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Love the love JJ/Elisa are getting and Hayden/JJ tweets.... why Nashville why
Old 03-04-2016, 03:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Jonathan's family is so adorable. Caleb really does look so much like his dad. Titus does have a combination of his two parents, and so does Adora.

I was watching 90's Lucky clips for a long time, but I am on to the 2009 clips now. I really loved him and Liz together though. They had so much chemistry, that I have made two montages now of them.

I'm so addicted to GH in fact, that I have bought burned copies of dvd's with 1996 storylines. Jonathan was so amazing even then, and he just keeps getting more talented.