Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-26-2016, 07:03 PM
Loyal Fan

New acoustic video from Opry YT -

Watching this reminded me of the Paley Center panel where Hayden said that when he "serenaded" them with his guitar for his Nashville audition, she was like in awe and said "You're totally getting this role." He's so good.
Old 01-27-2016, 06:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by slbcwrites (View Post)
New acoustic video from Opry YT -

Watching this reminded me of the Paley Center panel where Hayden said that when he "serenaded" them with his guitar for his Nashville audition, she was like in awe and said "You're totally getting this role." He's so good.
Aww thanks for posting that
Old 01-27-2016, 06:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Saw the Daytime Emmy pre-nominations for the main acting categories were announced today, and it got me wondering if JJ might be nominated in the guest category for his appearance on GH in July? If he does get a nomination I wonder who his main competition would be. Would love to see him get nominated again.
Old 01-27-2016, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

pre-noms are such a strange concept to me
Old 01-27-2016, 07:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hope he gets nominated. His scenes with Anthony had me in tears.
Old 01-27-2016, 08:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Michael Fairman (a soap journalist) explained a few weeks back that JJ isn't eligible for the Guest category -- apparently the stricture on that is that it has to be a new character.

Stupid.
Old 01-28-2016, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

that's a dumb rule

but also, it would have cracked me up if he got nominated. GV is in the corner somewhere fuming if that would have happened
Old 01-28-2016, 08:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

That really is a stupid rule. He deserves a win for those scenes.
Old 01-28-2016, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

he was awesome in those scenes though, seriously
Old 01-28-2016, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

He was fantastic- but I'm still mad at the implications I'm so torn. I have never connected to a Lucky that wasn't played by JJ, they're completely entwined in my mind. BUT, the character and the canvas as a whole is suffering hugely from Lucky's absence. As bad as Niz was, it was nothing compared to what's happened now. I really don't think Elizabeth would have been THIS trashed if Lucky had been there to ground her. And his kids, OMG. They're pawns in her delusional mess. Meanwhile he's off in the darkness or whatever.
Old 01-28-2016, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
He was fantastic- but I'm still mad at the implications I'm so torn. I have never connected to a Lucky that wasn't played by JJ, they're completely entwined in my mind. BUT, the character and the canvas as a whole is suffering hugely from Lucky's absence. As bad as Niz was, it was nothing compared to what's happened now. I really don't think Elizabeth would have been THIS trashed if Lucky had been there to ground her. And his kids, OMG. They're pawns in her delusional mess. Meanwhile he's off in the darkness or whatever.
It was such a dumb way to write Lucky off
Old 02-16-2016, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

D'awwwww.

X

Hayden and Lisa, too cute!
Old 02-16-2016, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the hayden/lisa pic, it reminds me of the pic they took at hayden's birthday party!
Old 02-16-2016, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Also, the enduring bromance continues...

X
Old 02-16-2016, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like they go on double dates all the time