Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2015, 10:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

and now the writers will possibly explain it with the glamour spell and how it glamors everything

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-29-2015, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Dreams (View Post)
Okay I was thinking about something.. if Zelena was Marian all along ever since they came back from the past, then how come her heart wasn't darkened when it was out of her body when she was "frozen"? If it was then wouldn't they have noticed?? I'm pretty sure Z had a dark heart atleast some from the stuff she had done. Or.. am I missing something?
Someone asked Adam about that on twitter and he said the glamour extended to the heart which means they didn't think of that and now they have to come up with a BS answer that no one actually believes.

Heather, I think I'll also go with your head canon about these events happening during the time that Will and Ana were apart before her redemption.

I think we are supposed to assume the apprentice gave Lily every detail he was aware of, she even knew about Storybrooke, she just didn't seem to know how to get there.
Old 04-29-2015, 10:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
And unforunately I was not biggest fan of her storyline....It was everything just so incredibly easy.... how they found her and did not have to explain to her anything because she already knew everything etc etc.. I think the writers did a very sloppy job...
I agree! It was all so convenient and rushed. I think because they didn't introduce adult Lily until so late in the season, they had to rush thru her story in one ep and this is what we got. That's what happened with so many other stories this season, like Cruella for instance. I liked her ep, but again the "danger" of her as a villian would have played so much better earlier in 4b if we knew why she was such a danger (cold blooded killer).

Also with so little screen time because of SO many charqcters this season, yet again I feel like they are shorting the main cast SL just to squeeze in yet another villain (Lily). Why can't they just write a consistent, full story with some of the existing characters instead of introducing new ones nonstop?

Quote:
I am telling myself this guy just looks like Will from Wonderland... well and by coicidence has the same name (why not :-D) but the Wonderland Will is still living his happy life with Anastasia because I just cannot stomach what they did. I have never thought that the show that was already finished can still be ruined later.
Oh I love this!! *adopts as my head cannon*

I also really love Heather's idea that this is mid-Wonderland timeline for Will so he will soon go back and have his happy end with her as written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
Well it definitely is lame and rather amateurish imo. How the same writers could write the stories in season 1 is beyond me. Because that was so well developed and original.
Actually, except for A&E, a lot of the writers are NOT the same as season 1. Some of the original writers have left the show and others have been hired since. I have seen on other show where this can make a huge difference, especially to how characters are portrayed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Dreams (View Post)
Okay I was thinking about something.. if Zelena was Marian all along ever since they came back from the past, then how come her heart wasn't darkened when it was out of her body when she was "frozen"? If it was then wouldn't they have noticed?? I'm pretty sure Z had a dark heart atleast some from the stuff she had done. Or.. am I missing something?
Adam and other writers said on twitter that the glamour spell extended to the heart, so it looked red like Marian's would have.
Old 04-29-2015, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I so loved everything with Lana in this episode, her stopping Emma was just so touching. The ending... not so much.
Old 04-29-2015, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. That ending was a real .... Killer.

Agree with you guys about the contrivances and rushed plot for Lily.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-29-2015, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lanas acting was like perfect!