Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2015, 06:29 PM
Graphics Team

She better be lying! Otherwise I'll be SO pissed off. They give us OQ and then turn it to crap?!
That's so not how I wanted them to reunite And Regina's facial expression.. my poor bb
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-26-2015, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am choosing not to put any expectations into the possibility that Zelena is lying. Not with all the worse case scenarios they have hit us with. Because if they keep Zelena around for s5, I guarantee it is to have that baby! Even if she is eventually written out to die next season.

Seriously, all the game playing with the writing has virtually killed my interest. Even if it turns out to be a lie, I am not even really caring all that much for the finale.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

F u ck everthing is right.

seriously.. what are the writers doing on their weekends? reading stories on how to torture their fans? what is the meaning of this crapfest?

I mean how can someone seriously still ship OQ after this? the storyline is just so messed up its not even possible to turn it around one bit. even if Zelena made up the pregnancy or whatever spell that happened..

Robin chose her although Regina was standing in fu cki ng front of him!!!!!

dear writers--- if you cant give Regina a guy that chooses her, give her some SELF RESPECT!! thank you very much

and ohhhh of course the haters have one more thing they can haote about since the writers ALSO made it that Belle did NOT give her consent. what a mess crap fu ck fest. seriously

sorry for my outburst. i am just really done

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-27-2015, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Suz! In total agreement.

We got hit with a double whammy this episode as a Regina fan and OQ fan. I was disturbed to say the least. The heart confirmation AND Zelena spawn became canon.

I just feel like we were jerked around and they were NEVER serious about Regina's love interest nor in Robin as his own character.

Didn't OQ fans inquire about a possible OQ baby in the future? And A&E answered maybe that would be explored in s5?

Is it a sick joke or what that THIS was the s5 baby they were likely referring to? An OQ baby that is not Regina's but the spin of an OQ baby in drama only???? UGH!!!

And the writing did not even subject us to Robin choosing Marian this time, he learns it is really Zelena and chooses her because she is pregnant. WTF to this insane writing!!!"

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
And the writing did not even subject us to Robin choosing Marian this time, he learns it is really Zelena and chooses her because she is pregnant.
Not to defend the atrocious writing and gross plot twist, but he didn't choose Zelena, he chose his unborn child. He couldn't leave Zelena in NY when she's carrying his child.

Icon by Koda
Old 04-27-2015, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by PianoForte (View Post)
Not to defend the atrocious writing and gross plot twist, but he didn't choose Zelena, he chose his unborn child. He couldn't leave Zelena in NY when she's carrying his child.
Ugh, lol, but right now it is practically one in the same since Zelena is not separate from the child at this point until she gives birth. What can he practically do for the child right now? That is how it comes across because a pregnancy is not a reason to stay with someone like Zelena especially after what she did.

It is strange because the whole time the connection of having a baby would have been to the idea of having it with Marian, not Zelena. Plus, it was never addressed how they would handle Zelena yet nor suggested to leave her behind. The whole scenario is just a mess and reeks. I do understand Robin acknowledging his child, though.

Robin thinking of this like rape will probably never even be addressed either.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:08 AM
Loyal Fan

If I remember correctly, Robin only said that he can't leave her in NY, which is understandable and the only thing he can do right now.

I'd like to see his reaction when "Marian" told him about the pregnancy, tho.

Icon by Koda
Old 04-27-2015, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, I do not remember the exact dialogue. I just remembered him saying he could not leave and then bam - the because she is pregnant bombshell.

Old 04-27-2015, 03:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Suz! In total agreement.

We got hit with a double whammy this episode as a Regina fan and OQ fan. I was disturbed to say the least. The heart confirmation AND Zelena spawn became canon.

I just feel like we were jerked around and they were NEVER serious about Regina's love interest nor in Robin as his own character.

Didn't OQ fans inquire about a possible OQ baby in the future? And A&E answered maybe that would be explored in s5?

Is it a sick joke or what that THIS was the s5 baby they were likely referring to? An OQ baby that is not Regina's but the spin of an OQ baby in drama only???? UGH!!!

And the writing did not even subject us to Robin choosing Marian this time, he learns it is really Zelena and chooses her because she is pregnant. WTF to this insane writing!!!"
we really got hit with a double

I have no idea how they want to turn this around. although Robisn reaction was SO OUT OF CHARACTER. eihter something is up or I dont know what

I mean he just learns that his wife is actually Zelenas "dead" sister and yet he doesnt even react to that? he SLEPT WITH REGINAS SISTER for fu ck sake. he doesnt puke at this thought? he just tells Regina very calmly that he cant leave zelena in new york because she is carrying his child? WTF??

and seriously.. Regina tells him Marian is zelena and Robin practically tells her she is just jealous and he moved on? WHAT A JERK. If that is fully real with no spell or whatever then Regina deserves something a lot better than that. like A LOT BETTER

I do have a theory about all of this. I do. how they will turn this all around. .but even if that theory turns out to be right.. I can not unsee or unhear that crap that happened in the last episode

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-27-2015, 03:52 AM
Loyal Fan

I was surprised by his speech "Regina that's enough, I know this is hard for all of us, this is the new reality, I am with her, I am with Marian".....it's like he thinks she came to New York, seek him out and made up this whole story about Marian being Zelena just so she could have Robin for herself.... while Regina was the one who told him to go with Marian in the first place.
Old 04-27-2015, 03:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

right? I wanted to kick him in the balls so hard for that. Regina is his freaking soulmate.. and he treats her like.... second, third or last best. urgh

i wonder what was going on in his head

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-27-2015, 07:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

I have just finished watching latest episode.

So now we know that in last week's episode Robin chose Marian in his free will and said I love you to Marian, only 1 week after saying "I chose you Regina". Only in 1 week he has moved on and said I love you Marian. So he chose Marian over Regina.

then now, even though he knew Marian is Zelena he still didn't choose Regina. He chose Zelena over Regina.

I've had enough. I cannot ship OQ anymore. Robin can go now. Regina deserve someone who choose her as his first choice.

So now I hope Robin will not be Regina's boyfriend or husband. I hope the writer give Regina another man. A man who loves her and who chose her as his first choice and who treat Regina well.
Old 04-27-2015, 08:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

le sigh. its hard to be or have been an OQ fan. even the CS fans get a lot more goodness lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-27-2015, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

Old 04-27-2015, 08:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

lol I just asked you in the OT thread if you saw the ep because you were so cheery. I see... that mood is definitely gone. Join the club of moody depressed ones

LEVERAGE campaign