Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2015, 12:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Little OT but I really cannot believe they still did not explain why Will is not with Anastasia... That is how much they care about their characters and fans of their show....

It takes talent not only be ruining the show they are currently filming but also the show that was already finished and ended on happy note.
Old 04-28-2015, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenka5 (View Post)
Little OT but I really cannot believe they still did not explain why Will is not with Anastasia... That is how much they care about their characters and fans of their show....

It takes talent not only be ruining the show they are currently filming but also the show that was already finished and ended on happy note.
Completely agree. I loved Will and Ana, I miss them.

Also I thought the scene where Emma had the gun pointed at Lily and Regina talked her down was excellent. Who ever thought we'd have Regina talking Emma out of killing someone?
Old 04-28-2015, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

I loved Regina talking Emma down too. Yet another example of her amazing character growth. Season 1/2 Regina would've been cheering Emma on. Having her be the voice of reason was such a refreshing change. I'm so proud of our baby.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I still don't understand at all the dark Emma storyline, it does not make any sense to me but agree the scene of Regina talking Emma of killing was great...
Old 04-29-2015, 12:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

i loved all the SQ scenes. at the moment they are written better than other "couples" loool

and lenka, I agree. i wanted to know about Will too

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-29-2015, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The dark Emma storyline is lost on me too. Considering Regina and Rumple have been the top favs in online polls for favorite characters, maybe this annoyed the showrunners and they thought shoving Emma into a role of 'villain' would somehow make the character just as compelling? Epic fail, though, in my opinion.

As for Will and Will & Ana, I think the writing or lack thereof is insulting, but hey, there seems to be no shortage of that these days on OUAT. As for Ana, she is probably not even a bleep on their writing radar anymore. Sad but maybe it is for the best. If Ana came back, she would probably just come back pregnant by someone else anyway.

I am in agreement that all the Regina| Emma scenes were good.

And I might be one of the few but I think Agnes Bruckner did a good job and can act. I liked her.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 04-29-2015 at 06:56 AM
Old 04-29-2015, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

I think I saw something in an article a while back that implied that Anastasia went dark again. I don't remember the wording, but it said something to the affect that Belle and Will both trusted people who had been villains and both were betrayed or something like that. I remember being mad about it because I thought Anastasia's redemption was very well done and I couldn't believe they'd just toss it away like that. But now I've realized they have no hesitations about tossing out character development for the sake of plot.

I liked Agnes as Lily too and I didn't expect that I would.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

I liked Agnes.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:06 AM
Loyal Fan

I had to googled who is Agnes Bruckner :-) I think the actress did a good job but somehow I couldn't connect her with Lily. she just looks and seems too much different ...

And unforunately I was not biggest fan of her storyline....It was everything just so incredibly easy.... how they found her and did not have to explain to her anything because she already knew everything etc etc.. I think the writers did a very sloppy job...

I am telling myself this guy just looks like Will from Wonderland... well and by coicidence has the same name (why not :-D) but the Wonderland Will is still living his happy life with Anastasia because I just cannot stomach what they did. I have never thought that the show that was already finished can still be ruined later.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sherry, is right, they have no qualms about throwing out character development for the sake of plot. So I think it might be better that we do not see Ana again because I do not trust them not to make an already implied bad situation ...worse!

If Will departs at some point, which he might as he is very underutilized as is, I will chalk it up in my own head as some AU experience he had OR better yet, go against what the writers said about the timeframe with my own head canon and pretend these events happened BEFORE Ana was redeemed with them reuniting AND also while he left Wonderland for a bit.

Lenka - I actually thought Agnes did not clash in the role with Nicole as much as I originally thought she would. But I still understand why the casting looks off; however, I think Agnes and her acting just made that part oblivious to me.

Of course, this is just me theorizing here a bit, but because of all that casting commotion and controversy, I was wondering during the episode at one point if they would pull a switch and bait. They could keep it where the real Lily, played by Nicole, did die for real after a bad run in with fate and Agnes stole her identity as another FTL character with a past. Maybe she tracked Emma through Lily and knew all that information some other way.

But not going to happen because:
1) it would be giving these writers too much credit to think up such a thing and give the story justice
2) We saw Agnes with the birthmark (unless they came up with a way to explain a way that more than one FTL character can carry the same mark)
3)I am pretty sure the promo has Agnes as Lily transforming into a dragon.

But speaking of Lily having all that information, are we to believe the Sorcerer's apprentice gave her a play by play narration of EVERYTHING that happened leading up to SB on that bus ride? Because that seems kind of ... Lame.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 04-29-2015, 08:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Well it definitely is lame and rather amateurish imo. How the same writers could write the stories in season 1 is beyond me. Because that was so well developed and original.

And I still don't understand why they made the actor who plays Will regular for this..... I like the idea of pretending this happened before Ana was redeemed....I think I'll stick with that if Will departs.... if not he will stay as Will Scarlet look alike to me :-D

And it would be good idea with Lily but I would be sad for Maleficent if she did not reunite with her real daughter.

Last edited by Lenka5; 04-29-2015 at 08:57 AM
Old 04-29-2015, 08:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

well i think for the first season the writers actually did a lot of research and the idea stuck with them for a while so they really thought this through.. what they wanted to write.. where they wanted to go.... etc

now it sometimes feels like as if they were writing as they go. you know what I mean?

its like sometimes they decide in the middle of a season to add something although the original storyline was already over and dealt with.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-29-2015, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Evil Regalღ (View Post)
now it sometimes feels like as if they were writing as they go. you know what I mean?

its like sometimes they decide in the middle of a season to add something although the original storyline was already over and dealt with.
Yeah exactly... I don't understand why they cannot try more, they all should sit down and together create stucture of the whole new season and journey they want for their characters through that year... Some things can change a little but I think the basic structure should be created before they start filming and they should follow it.

But it's like they starts some stories and it seems neither them are sure how the stories are going to end.... or they have some plans and then are totally changing them several times.. that is maybe the reason why they made Will regular, maybe he was supposed to have some purpose but then they changed it too.

Last edited by Lenka5; 04-29-2015 at 09:16 AM
Old 04-29-2015, 09:35 AM
Graphics Team

Okay I was thinking about something.. if Zelena was Marian all along ever since they came back from the past, then how come her heart wasn't darkened when it was out of her body when she was "frozen"? If it was then wouldn't they have noticed?? I'm pretty sure Z had a dark heart atleast some from the stuff she had done. Or.. am I missing something?

Also, I love that line Regina says when they go to the apartments Wondering why she created SB.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 04-29-2015, 09:45 AM
Loyal Fan

I think it's because back then the writers maybe did not know she will end up being Zelena