Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2017, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, I somehow like your idea that maybe Fitch and Red had a deal aside from Red's deal with the Cabal... Because yes, Fitch had part of the 'key' (phone number of Leonard Caul) to read the Fulcrum.

I had the impression that they had a great amount of respect for each other as well And that's what I liked so much. Everybody seemed to have respect for Red... Until later on in the show, season 4 for example

I somehow was under the impression that Red wouldn't have killed Fitch because he even tried to save him when Berlin had set the bomb... He went to great length to assure his safety but failed.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Do you see Fitch as having betrayed Red?

Yeah it seems like that is why they made the deal. There has to be a reason. The conversation is odd. Fitch is telling him he better have the fulcrum yet he knows Red can't read it or decipher it without Caul.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Red would have killed Fitch if Berlin hadn't. To me it seemed as if Red and Fitch had some kind of agreement that Fitch was going to make sure that Red couldn't get arrested or anything if Red didn't tell about some of the things that Fitch did in the past.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think Fitch wanted for Red to be able to decipher the information on the Fulcrum... He gave him the hotel room and location therefore. Maybe the Cabal got to radical for him as well and he wanted to protect Red and the world? I really don't know.

And yes, I think Fitch betrayed Red. Not in originally sending Berlin after Red because this happened way before the agreement, but with him not telling him about Berlin when Red came to him asking about this person that's attacking his business.
Old 07-29-2017, 07:15 AM
Elite Fan

I agree about the betrayal it was more when Red asked for help. But I don't think Red wanted him dead or would have killed him if Berlin didn't. I guess I'm even forgiving Fitch for sending Garrick after Red.
Old 07-29-2017, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, same here... I believe that Red wouldn't have killed him. But somehow I still believe the only reason was their agreement. He would have been of no use to Red, should the Cabal have broken it.

Nope, no chance I would forgive Fitch for Garrick.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

I'm more forgiving of Fitch than Kate.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me, too!!! Especially since I'm re-watching season 5 right now and her killing every single person in Red's empire, all the "innocent" once she used to call friends or ar least coöleagues before. It makes me soooo furious!
Old 07-31-2017, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

It's funny how different it feels. And there for a while I didn't like Fitch. But now I do.
Old 07-31-2017, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here... I didn't like Fitch at first either. But in the end, he helped Red escape for example. Not sure what his real motives were but he did. And their final talk, it was somehow really touching.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

I think that was my thing too. Fitch helped him.

I think I told you the comic book picks up after Fitch died and Red is at his graveside grieving his death.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

You might have told us but I think I forgot about it... That's super sad but it speaks volumes. Was he talking to the grave then?
Old 08-06-2017, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I will never forgive Fitch for sending Garrick after Red. Because of him, Lulli got killed, Ressler almost died and so did Dembe so not forgiving on that part.

But I could be more forgiving of Fitch than Kate, just because Kate was so much closer to Red and her betrayal was so much worse.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, that is true... Kaplan is the worst and I would and could never forgive her for everything she did! This ship has sailed.

Fitch on the other hand, I really started to love him.
Old 08-07-2017, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too. I was really sad when he died. And especially because of the way how he died.