Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2017, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe so. I think he truly cared for her. He called her his wife. His emotions seemed real.

I don't know. Unless she knows he's not the real Red and she agreed to keep his secret and. Carry on the act. That could be the deal they made.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, that's been my thought lately as well Red being really honest with Naomi back then and him telling her the whole truth. And maybe that's how they came to talk about Masha and how she might know about her and that's where their bargain started? Who knows.

It's still odd to me though that Naomi is talking about her daughter the whole time.
Old 07-06-2017, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But if Red did tell Naomi everything, why does she keep quiet? What does she have to gain by not telling anything to anybody?
Old 07-06-2017, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

She believes in him. Of its the terms of the deal.

On the Linus creel ep I was wondering if you saw signs of memory manipulation? I thought that could tie in together.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
But if Red did tell Naomi everything, why does she keep quiet? What does she have to gain by not telling anything to anybody?
Maybe she really loves him? It's possible, right? Or if it is a bargain, she might have to gain something... Him staying out of her life

Mairlyn, it's funny because I considered others memories being manipulated with as well But for me it was Kirk somehow when he told Red about Katarina and how they first met or were at that date...
Old 07-08-2017, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Seeing how she treated him I don't think she loves him anymore. I think she hates him. But she might as well know nothing. I guess we will never find out cause by now I think we are never going to see her again.
Old 07-08-2017, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

That ending scene with them I thought she still loved him.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
That ending scene with them I thought she still loved him.
Me, too And I really think she still does. Or maybe not love him but somehow care... You know. Like Red said about her being like a sister to him. Something like that.
Old 07-09-2017, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But isn't so weird that she became like his sister while they were married first? Like, something went so wrong there on so many levels.
Old 07-10-2017, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

I think he just said that. I don't think he sees her as a sister.

I loved how he treated her husband when he found out he was cheating. I absolutely love that scene.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That really was a great scene between Red and Frank. Red clearly still loves Naomi and he wants nothing bad to happen to her.
Old 07-12-2017, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

He scared Frank. He looked like it was all he could do not to kill him. He was furious that he cheated on Naomi. That she was betrayed. So would Red really betray her like that?
Old 07-12-2017, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know. Maybe it was because of Red's betrayal to Naomi that he was so furious that Frank did the same thing? I am sure Red didn't want Naomi to have to go through something like that again.

I think a lot of strength for Red not to kill Frank.
Old 07-12-2017, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
He scared Frank. He looked like it was all he could do not to kill him. He was furious that he cheated on Naomi. That she was betrayed. So would Red really betray her like that?
Nice thought... But we shouldn't forget, there was a time when Red was younger and for sure made mistakes on his own. And what shall you do if you really fall in love?

Miranda, your version doesn't sound bad either... Both is possible, right?
Old 07-13-2017, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

I'm still torn. Did he love Naomi? Did he love Katarina? Is there another family for him?

Looking at him watching the video of his daughter I just can't imagine him not having a more intimate conversation with Naomi if that was their child in the video. It just feels like their conversation should have been more intense.