Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2016, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn37 (View Post)
I think he will take care of their daughter including fighting with Red about Red being part of the life of the baby, because he's a danger for her. I don't think he want to take revange on Mr. Solomon. He won't risk his life, because now he's the only one his daughter has. But I'm not completly sure, because it's still Tom.
I agree that Tom is going to do what he can to keep that little one safe. He'll learn fast, like Red told him. And he for sure doesn't want Red in the girl's life which I totally understand because I'm sure that Tom is blaming Red for Liz's death. He wouldn't want the same to happen to Liz's daughter and he saw Liz, and how desperate she tried to keep that child from Red.

But I somehow believe he's going after Mr. Solomon or trying to go after those who are behind it all... He won't be able to rest I think, he just can't help it. He's a trained spy, he wouldn't let it go.
Old 04-17-2016, 01:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Wait, is Liz dead??? I haven't watched the episode yet... I just can't believe it. It better be a fake death!!

icon: rachel/adam
Old 04-17-2016, 02:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloisFan (View Post)
Wait, is Liz dead??? I haven't watched the episode yet... I just can't believe it. It better be a fake death!!
We don't know yet if it's a fake death or not but if they plan to ruin keen2 to explain Tom going to a spin off I rather the death be real that is the only way Tom leaving make sense and doesn't ruin keen2 .
Old 04-17-2016, 08:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I am 99% positive it is a fake death.

I can't see Tom getting his own spin off honestly. I haven't read the spoiler article people are referring too, but honestly I would be surprised if he got his own show.
Old 04-18-2016, 08:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyღ (View Post)

I can't see Tom getting his own spin off honestly. I haven't read the spoiler article people are referring too, but honestly I would be surprised if he got his own show.
I know it doesn't make sense at this point for Tom to have a spin off if Liz isn't really dead but he is according to info suppose to have a big part in the spin off if it actually gets picked up and it has been said if the spin off gets picked up but doesn't work out he would go back to the main show . It could even be that they are making it seem like he will be a regular on the spin off to cause misdirection to make people think Liz is really dead when he could only be on the spin off until Liz gets back assuming she isn't really dead .
Old 04-18-2016, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyღ (View Post)

It wouldn't be his own spin-off. He would just have a very big part in it. It would mainly be about the new female character played by Famke Janssen.

And I am almost convinced to that it is fake death but with our writers you never know..
Old 04-18-2016, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Right now I'm as well at a loss how they are supposed to write Tom out of the show if Liz's death is a faked death (and I'm pretty sure it is)... So how would they do that? Would Tom now change 180 degrees again? With a baby to take care of? I really can't see that happening. I might not be a big Liz/Tom fan but really, that is something impossible for me to happen. So right now I'm at a loss like you all are tbh I can't see any logical way to write him out, to end all that he has/had with Liz now.

But yes, with our writers you never know... I guess we'll have to wait and see where this is all going. I really can't tell, but right now I think that Tom would never leave Liz if there is a chance that she could still be alive.
Old 04-18-2016, 12:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Right now I'm as well at a loss how they are supposed to write Tom out of the show if Liz's death is a faked death (and I'm pretty sure it is)... So how would they do that? Would Tom now change 180 degrees again? With a baby to take care of? I really can't see that happening. I might not be a big Liz/Tom fan but really, that is something impossible for me to happen. So right now I'm at a loss like you all are tbh I can't see any logical way to write him out, to end all that he has/had with Liz now.

But yes, with our writers you never know... I guess we'll have to wait and see where this is all going. I really can't tell, but right now I think that Tom would never leave Liz if there is a chance that she could still be alive.
The only thing I can think of is that the spinoff won't be a full 21 or 22 episode series and will probably be mostly based in D.C as well making it to where Tom and Liz are still together with Tom going back and forth . Since it has been said that if the spinoff doesn't get picked up or lasts that Tom would go back to the main show I don't think they plan on breaking up Tom and Liz anytime in the near future that is if she is still alive .
Old 04-18-2016, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becki33 (View Post)
The only thing I can think of is that the spinoff won't be a full 21 or 22 episode series and will probably be mostly based in D.C as well making it to where Tom and Liz are still together with Tom going back and forth . Since it has been said that if the spinoff doesn't get picked up or lasts that Tom would go back to the main show I don't think they plan on breaking up Tom and Liz anytime in the near future that is if she is still alive .
That definitely is a possibility, yes And since they never said anything about how many episodes the spin-off might have or how they'll all handle it, I think the ship hasn't sailed yet.
After everything we got regarding Tom and Liz I really want to see it play out well... I don't want any nonsense, I just want it true to where they are now, believable.

I really love your idea
Old 04-19-2016, 07:03 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
After everything we got regarding Tom and Liz I really want to see it play out well... I don't want any nonsense, I just want it true to where they are now, believable.
Same.

Old 04-20-2016, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloisFan (View Post)
Same.
I'm really happy that you see it that way as well. I think it's the same for everybody on this fandom now, no matter who they ship or not ship... They want to see something they can believe, something that is real and not just stuff that comes out of the blue and makes no sense. And seriously, I'm looking forward to what they will come up with and I hope it'll be good.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

I want to see them together but I want something real, like you said. I'm trusting the writers to make sense.

"Don’t let the storm slow us down"
Dimension 16

Old 04-20-2016, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great gifs.
Old 04-21-2016, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know, so far the writers did good with Liz and Tom... They kind of never let them down, did they? I really want to believe that if they can do something right, it'd be for these two

Aww, that gif-set It's heartbreaking!
Old 04-21-2016, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

I shipped these two from the beginning!!