Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn37 (View Post)

I really would love to have a complete wedding with no interruptions and bad memories.
Do you think they will give the wedding a new attempt after the baby is born?

Quote:
Yeah, you could be right. The writers want to have drama and twists and killing the baby would be perfect for them to make it. And besides I don't see how they could manage to raise a child if Tom would be in a spin-off, so he would be working just as Liz. And a child doesn't fit into the whole atmosphere on the show. But I'm willing to let me surprise.
I don't see Liz raising the child on her own either. Maybe Ressler will help. But I agree that a child doesn't fit into this show so I am very curious to see who they are going to solve all of this.

Last edited by Miranda; 04-12-2016 at 12:41 PM
Old 04-12-2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
No, I don't think so because Liz won't be around anymore.

I'm really curious and really have no idea how they'll do all of it. I'm at a loss here and normally I always have (even if it's crazy one) ideas on how it could work out. This time I'm about blank.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

When will be the episodes leading to a spin-off? It isn't sure yet that there's one, is it? But I would miss the scenes with Liz and Tom a lot. Do you know how often Tom will be on the show when he's in the spin-off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
There could possibly a wedding after the baby is born in the next season. Why not? Both want to get married again and want the baby to have a 'normal' family.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
When will be the episodes leading to a spin-off? It isn't sure yet that there's one, is it? But I would miss the scenes with Liz and Tom a lot. Do you know how often Tom will be on the show when he's in the spin-off?

There could possibly a wedding after the baby is born in the next season. Why not? Both want to get married again and want the baby to have a 'normal' family.
They will introduce the characters from the spin-off during episode 21 and episode 22.
The May 12 episode will serve as the official backdoor pilot for the spin-off. There is currently no series commitment for the new show but a decision will likely be made in May.

As much as they want it, I don't know if they can have a "normal" life with the baggage and the past that they have.
Old 04-13-2016, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The hidden spin-off back door episode will be 3x22. And we don't even know if Tom, shall there be a spin-off, will appear in the original series anymore. No new yet but like you said, it's not even clear if this spin-off is going to happen at all.

Quote:
I really think it all depends on what's going to happen in the upcoming episodes and if the spin-off is being picked up by NBC or not... This will decide about their fate on the show I think. I really have no clue where it all will go. I'm really out of ideas lately.
Old 04-13-2016, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

I really think it all depends on what's going to happen in the upcoming episodes and if the spin-off is being picked up by NBC or not... This will decide about their fate on the show I think. I really have no clue where it all will go. I'm really out of ideas lately.
I think they will decide about Tom and Liz and how it will continue once they are sure of the spin-off and what's going to happen there.
Old 04-13-2016, 10:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I think they will decide about Tom and Liz and how it will continue once they are sure of the spin-off and what's going to happen there.
Everything that's related to Tom will depending on that decision.
Old 04-14-2016, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Everything that's related to Tom will depending on that decision.
That's somehow sad because how are they supposed to handle it now? It's all so uncertain and I fear that they might ruin the progress they have made in the last couple of episodes in case there might be a spin-off. Do you think they would afterwards again go back to what it was before?
Old 04-14-2016, 10:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

Spin-off???? What are you guys talking about?

icon: rachel/adam
Old 04-14-2016, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloisFan (View Post)
Spin-off???? What are you guys talking about?
You should read this Laura. Than you will be up to date on the spin-off.

Do u know who will be in the sprin off of the... - Long Live Keenler[/QUOTE]

And btw. this is totally off-topic but I love your icon and quote in your sig! I Leo.
Old 04-15-2016, 06:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Wow that sounds amazing!!! But what about Liz? Stop blowing holes in my ship!

Quote:
And btw. this is totally off-topic but I love your icon and quote in your sig! I Leo.
I love him so much, I'm so happy for him.

icon: rachel/adam
Old 04-15-2016, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Laura... How are you now?

I'm sure for all of our Keen2 shippers it must have been as horrible as for all the other shippers of the show I'm so sorry guys because it was all ruined for you as well.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Everybody's ship is ruined whether you ship Keen2, Lizzington or Keenler but it's extremely sad that Liz died right after giving birth. At least she saw her little baby girl even if it was for a little while.

What do you guys think Tom is going to do next? With the baby and all?
Old 04-15-2016, 01:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think he will take care of their daughter including fighting with Red about Red being part of the life of the baby, because he's a danger for her. I don't think he want to take revange on Mr. Solomon. He won't risk his life, because now he's the only one his daughter has. But I'm not completly sure, because it's still Tom.
Old 04-15-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think he will take care of their daughter including fighting with Red about Red being part of the life of the baby, because he's a danger for her. I don't think he want to take revange on Mr. Solomon. He won't risk his life, because now he's the only one his daughter has. But I'm not completly sure, because it's still Tom.
I agree. The baby is the only thing that he has left from Liz. He is going to do everything is power to protect that little girl. It's what Liz would have wanted.